• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your own "Evil" team!

Which one?

• Total voters

Caffeine Free

Vegitarian
Reaction score
I looked and couldnt really find a thread like this. Basically what team would you want to work your way up through the ranks of? Or if you dont like any existing teams what kinda team would you make? (Eco terrorist, Money scheme, world domination, or anything else)

Given a choice I would have joined team Rocket back on Nugget Bridge.

I want to wear a pirate costume, so I'll join Team Aqua. Not like I care if they capture Kyogre or not, but I'll look good

I want to wear a pirate costume, so I'll join Team Aqua. Not like I care if they capture Kyogre or not, but I'll look good
This guy has his priorities straight. no joke.

I'd go with magma, as they have awesome hoods. period.

I chose Plasma because the Poll choice reads "PLAZMA"...

Plus I shout "PLLAAAAASSSMMMAAA!!!" when I lose...

aqua since you actually know what you're working for and your boss isn't lying to you, also water is awesome

Rocket for me. Their outfits are awsum ^^
I wish I could always wear the TR outfit you get in Goldenrod in HG/SS

Magma, Galactic, or Plasma, if only for a fleeting glance at their leaders. D8

Aqua in emergencies, because man, their bandannas are adorable, and I love bandannas. D8

Rocket, but the first thing i'd do once I worked my way up is customize my uniform. Then i'd take over Giovanni's spot and get some real work done. I also wouldn't have a problem doing field work myself and wouldn't just sit around all day. Like Giovanni i'd be a gym leader and if I could swing it i'd join the Elite 4 or become champion.

PLAAAASMMAAAA!

i love their ''initial'' Purpose, kind of...

Well, besides Aqua and Magma I thing all teams catch my interest but since the only team survived so far Team Rocket would be the best choice besides....

I create my own team Called team "Neo Eclipse" that craves for World domination by catching all legendarys that exist and to cover the world under eternal night and by infusing fear in the hearts of all, so no one would even think on defying us, not even someone like Ash muhahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa...

Galactic, because they're the most evil team that appeared in the game/anime imo. Magma and Aqua are close behind, but they just woke up Groudon/Kyogre/Rayquaza. Team Galactic actualy woke up Dialga/Palkia/Giratina with the intention of destroying the world. Now that's evil.

I choose Team Plasma because they actually have somewhat good intentions (they're just executing their plans in the worst way possible).

It's a toss-up between Aqua and Rocket. Can't pick between Aqua's aquatic focus and cool pirate uniforms or Rocket's straightforward thugness.

Aqua, so I could be a pirate. Besides, you know what they say about sailors ;D

Seriously though, I think Plasma's goal is the most justifiable and they have the best uniform, I think.

EDIT:

@Serperior: Well, let's just say they don't call them "seamen" for nothing.

Last edited:
Aqua, so I could be a pirate. Besides, you know what they say about sailors ;D

Seriously though, I think Plasma's goal is the most justifiable and they have the best uniform, I think.

i agree with Plasma, but... what do they say about Sailors??

NVM

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom