• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your own "Evil" team!

Which one?

• Total voters
Re: Create an Evil Team

My own evil team would be one that has already claimed control of the region they're based in. The hero would be one who joins a resistance group to overthrow the organization and the gym leaders lead their own groups in their cities.

My own evil team would be one that has already claimed control of the region they're based in. The hero would be one who joins a resistance group to overthrow the organization and the gym leaders lead their own groups in their cities.

That actually sounds fun. I like that idea.

Team Sweet & Sour (Team S&S for short)

Team S&S want many things. S&S come from a band of rich college students who realise the potential of pokemon as slaves. They aim to enslave pokemon worldwide. This means stealing trainers pokemon and beating them if they are weak, if they are strong then putting them in torture devices until they do what they say.
But It doesn't end there. Team S&S have also discovered a Legendary pokemon that has the power to change into any form, including humans. (Zorua, Zoroark, came AFTER this.) They plan to steal her power, reverse it, and create a lazer which will be shot over the entire world, changing all people into pokemon, letting the leader reside in a world full of her pokemon slaves.

The Leader is Eclair. Extremley rich, she has always hated pokemon as friends and has treated hers cruelly, making them slaves to her. She's part french and is rumoured to know Fantina. She has long, brown curly hair and wears a red beret with a red minidress. (Unfitting for an evil leader, right? Exactly.

They Operate in a New region I also made up, but lets not go there, it's long.

Their troops are dressed in 'cute' clothes to make them appeal to younger children so they'll give up their pokemon easier. The men wear yellow vests with Pink tops and black trousers, women wear The Same but with black skirts. Their hair, men is blonde and spiky, women is curly and blonde.

The Insignia...a Lollipop, with Pink and yellow Swirls. Their battle music is also very unlike an evil team, but you hear evil remixes later on with the admins and leader...

ADMINS:
Syrup & Honey~ The first you face, alongside your rival, as a double team. The Jessie and James of Tea S&S, except a personality swap between genders. Syrup eventually resigns and you face Honey by himself. (Yes, he is a boy.)Syrup wears a pink and yellow striped dress with a bandana. Honey wears a yellow est with black baggy trousers, and pink hair.

Sugar~ A cute 10-yr old girl, younger sister to Syrup. Wears very similar clothes but no bandana. Her hair is long and ginger instead and wears a puffy-sleeved shirt.

Kit & Kat~ Another double-team you face with your rival, twins Kit (Male) and Kat (Female) Look very alike. Both wear hoodies and Tracksuits, Navy in colour with Blue hair, Kits covering the left eye, Kats the right eye.

Key Lime~ This guy is a nut, the lead crazy scientist. He wears a tattered science 'robe' with messy green hair. He is also pale. You face him while stopping the invading forces at a certain gym leader, also in this region.

They use new pokeyman from this region, you dont know them so you'll nbever know.

That would be a nice change of pace. It'd be like Luke Skywalker vs. the Empire.

Here is my suggestion Team Kronos
They are mostly operate in the Meoslith Region and are responsible for illegal fossil hunting
They use a wide variety of saurian pokemon (such as charmander, Sheildon etc)
Their Grunts dress mainly like Indiana Jones, however there are Elite Grunts which wear power-ranger gear with the full-face helmets shaped like Velociraptor heads and use stronger versions of the regular grunts.
There is sub-division called Alpine Patrol where the grunts wear snow suits and use ice-aged pokemon such as swinubs

The Leader of the team is Deincyus who has an obsession for finding the fossil of a prehistoric legendary pokemon that is believed to be earliest ancestor of mammals that diverged from reptiles. His second in command is an intelligent female Sceptile named Gracil. Gracil and Deincyus have very close relationship.Deincyus other pokemon include Garchomp and Haxorus

The humans Admins are ranked in the following order
Alpha: the original Alpha is named Tyro who uses a Charizard, a Tyranitar and a new Spinosaur pokemon. However after a falling out Tyro was eliminated and was replaced by a former Elite grunt named Velico. Velico uses a Grovyle, a Krookodile, a Rampardos and the same Spinosaur that Tyro used to have
Beta: Sarah: She uses Ceratopsia pokemon such as Bastiodon, as well as some new pokemon
Gamma: Mosa: uses water reptiles such as Lapras, Feraligatr, and Carracosta. Mosa also has a mosasaur pokemon
Delta: Peter: uses an Aerodactyl, Yanmega, Archeops
Eplison: Krog: The lowest ranked admin and commander of the Apline patrol. He is the only admin who uses mammals. His pokemon are Mamoswine, Beartic and new saber-tooth pokemon

Unfortunately for the Player grass and water type are hard to find in the Meoslith region

Last edited:
I always wanted to be a Team Rocket grunt.
I would spend my days gambling at the Celadon Game corner and training my Rattata until it becomes top percentage.8D

Of course If it was one of the pre-extisting team it would be Team Rocket. Of course I would create my own rank: Senior Grunt and my uniform will be similar to my avatar's uniform. Instead of the usual Rocket pokemon, Ill use a shiny talking Wartortle, A sarcastic Fearow that wears a insulated armour that provides a solid defence against Ice, Electrical and Fire attacks, a hitmonlee, Vulpix, Poocheyena and a Cickorita

Team Rocket. To serve Giovanni.

Also, I can't seem to find a job offline, and Team Rocket seems to be a much less evil corporation than McDonalds. You get to go to new places and have exciting adventures.

Last edited:
Team Rocket for me all the way. They're the freakin' Mafia of Pokemon. They steal, they cheat, they lie, and they make bank. That's the life for me. Eco-terrorism? Not my thing, I take a laissez-faire approach to nature. I don't really want to build a new world order, so no Galactic, and I don't want to liberate pokemon (or get used by Ghetsis), so no Plasma for me.

If not Rocket, then Snagem, who do pretty much the same thing, but with cooler technology.

TEAM ROCKET, GOOO!

It's a tough choice between plasma and rocket... But in the end Rocket's been around forever, so it's a more secure job.

But I'd never work for Snagem. Miror B's too creepy

Forget these old teams! I'm going out on my own :D

Introducing Team Drama!!!

The goal of Team Drama is to harness the power of Meloetta's Aria Forme to alter the Pokemon world so that people regularly break out into song. All the world's a stage!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Haven't really thought this through, other than the leader (either myself or some guy named Enric) would be dressed like the Phantom of the Opera. Actually I think I'd probably end up being the only member starting my own team and getting squashed easily by the player character :) I don't even know what my Pokemon would be at the moment. Maybe a double battle team of Mr. Mime and Jynx? Any ideas?

I'd like to see a villainous team that focuses more exclusively on the Pokemon League than Plasma did. All throughout the plot of their game they would secretly infiltrate the ranks of the league, and certain Gym Leaders and E4 members will turn out to be members incognito. If the team leans toward Lawful Evil, then their goal would be to seize control of the League and completely manipulate all aspects of the region to their liking, while maintaining impeccable publicity. If they were more Unlawful Evil, then they would simply dismantle the League and send the region spiraling into chaos. The non-member Leaders and E4s would assist the protagonist in resisting the team's infiltration. The region's Champion will also help, but he/she will turn out to be the true team leader in the end, and the person previously assumed to have been the leader will have been just a patsy. This gives us our first evil Champion, as well as an excuse to replace half of the Leaders and E4s in the postgame when the team is invariably defeated.

I'd like to see a villainous team that focuses more exclusively on the Pokemon League than Plasma did. All throughout the plot of their game they would secretly infiltrate the ranks of the league, and certain Gym Leaders and E4 members will turn out to be members incognito. If the team leans toward Lawful Evil, then their goal would be to seize control of the League and completely manipulate all aspects of the region to their liking, while maintaining impeccable publicity. If they were more Unlawful Evil, then they would simply dismantle the League and send the region spiraling into chaos. The non-member Leaders and E4s would assist the protagonist in resisting the team's infiltration. The region's Champion will also help, but he/she will turn out to be the true team leader in the end, and the person previously assumed to have been the leader will have been just a patsy. This gives us our first evil Champion, as well as an excuse to replace half of the Leaders and E4s in the postgame when the team is invariably defeated.

Hey, that's actually a real nice idea. Especially because it practically means you have to play through the half game again in postgame and still discover new things. Nintendo should really consider this idea for the next gen. Probably too good of an idea to actually become true ever.

This reminds me a lot of Pokémon Adventures and I'd really like to see it in a main series game someday.

I'd create Team Nightmare--we'd dominate the Dream World. (I was gonna make a Fanfiction/RPG thing based on the Dream World regions and all the pokemon available therein, but time wouldn't wait.)

Anyway, the Leader of Team Nightmare (me?) doubles as the 8th and final gym leader of his region--he uses Ghost types. He is also responsible for creating a whole new region within the dream world, a very nightmarish place filled with ghost pokemon (where their dream world abilities are naturally their natural abilities). The pokemon that Team Nightmare ultimately pursues is none other than Arceus, the most powerful pokemon to be given out via the DW to date (Japanese event).

I can't decide between rocket or cipher...
and if I made my own, it would be Team Shadow. Like Cipher, we use shadow pokemon. But, we are better because we have all the legendaries, and we cloned them so we have the ultimate shadow pokemon. We also made it so you can't snag or purify them.

Rocket, because Giovanni eventually falls, but the team stays, and I can take over that to make it my own team.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom