• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your own "Evil" team!

Which one?

• Total voters
Team Rocket.

Mostly because their goals are the only ones I see having a chance in hell of being realized.

Team Rocket.

Mostly because their goals are the only ones I see having a chance in hell of being realized.

Hey, Team Plasma was pretty damn close. N and his legendary dragon were starting to turn public opinion, and those scientists were ready to steal every boxed Pokémon. If not for the player, Team Plasma arguably would have succeeded... or Ghetsis at least.

I would join Cipher to be an evil Power Ranger. If I could make my own team, it would be called Team 71. We would actually be a real threat with Level 100 EV trained Pokemon and would take over the world. But we would do it for good. Who wants to join?

Re: Create an Evil Team

Here is my suggestion Team Kronos
They are mostly operate in the Meoslith Region and are responsible for illegal fossil hunting
They use a wide variety of saurian pokemon (such as charmander, Sheildon etc)
Their Grunts dress mainly like Indiana Jones, however there are Elite Grunts which wear power-ranger gear with the full-face helmets shaped like Velociraptor heads and use stronger versions of the regular grunts.
There is sub-division called Alpine Patrol where the grunts wear snow suits and use ice-aged pokemon such as swinubs

The Leader of the team is Deincyus who has an obsession for finding the fossil of a prehistoric legendary pokemon that is believed to be earliest ancestor of mammals that diverged from reptiles. His second in command is an intelligent female Sceptile named Gracil. Gracil and Deincyus have very close relationship.Deincyus other pokemon include Garchomp and Haxorus

The humans Admins are ranked in the following order
Alpha: the original Alpha is named Tyro who uses a Charizard, a Tyranitar and a new Spinosaur pokemon. However after a falling out Tyro was eliminated and was replaced by a former Elite grunt named Velico. Velico uses a Grovyle, a Krookodile, a Rampardos and the same Spinosaur that Tyro used to have
Beta: Sarah: She uses Ceratopsia pokemon such as Bastiodon, as well as some new pokemon
Gamma: Mosa: uses water reptiles such as Lapras, Feraligatr, and Carracosta. Mosa also has a mosasaur pokemon
Delta: Peter: uses an Aerodactyl, Yanmega, Archeops
Eplison: Krog: The lowest ranked admin and commander of the Apline patrol. He is the only admin who uses mammals. His pokemon are Mamoswine, Beartic and new saber-tooth pokemon

Unfortunately for the Player grass and water type are hard to find in the Meoslith region

I hope this might be the new Evil team for generation 6 if there will be one

I would join Cipher to be an evil Power Ranger. If I could make my own team, it would be called Team 71. We would actually be a real threat with Level 100 EV trained Pokemon and would take over the world. But we would do it for good. Who wants to join?
I'd be the trainer to take you down.

Galactic I would join simply because its Commanders are my favorites and I'd love to interact with them. (minus Charon, who I could live without.)
However, Team Aqua and Team Magma would also be fun, and I love both uniforms.
Yet, if I seriously wanted to join an evil team and work my way through its ranks I'd choose Rocket.

I would join team aqua because of their ocean-world of amazingness and I prefer kyogre over groudon and i would wear a bandana and be awesome.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom