• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your own "Evil" team!

Which one?

• Total voters
Team Rocket or Team Plasma. More so Team Rocket though. Team Plasma's outfits are ridiculous looking.

Hmmm...either Cipher or Plasma. On one hand Cipher has Shadow Pokemon and Miror B. But Plasma look like knights, and the temptation to make Monty Python jokes is incredibly hard to resist.

I'd create/join a team where it involves gore, massive killing and organized crimes. Like Yakuza or Chinese triad. And Scyther, Weavile & Zangoose will be our signature slashers.

I'd create/join a team where it involves gore, massive killing and organized crimes. Like Yakuza or Chinese triad. And Scyther, Weavile & Zangoose will be our signature slashers.

Agreed.

Galactic.

Face it, this world sucks! It could be so much more interesting with just a few tweaks here and there...

Cipher, because if I was evil, i would be a REALLY nasty piece of work.

Plus, conspiring with Nascour to overthrow Evice and eventually overthrowing Nascour would be awesome!

I'd be in Cipher. The reasons are that:

1. Shadow Pokemon.

2. I want another Coloseum/XD game.

3. SHADOW POKEMON.

I'd probably have 2 shadows, a Zweilous and a Bisharp.

Aqua or Magma. They are so cool! Plus, Archie and Maxie are only fighting for what they believe in, and I find that... Cool.

Plasma, because knights are awesome.

Or the evil team of my fan-region, the Purple Dragons (even though I don't agree with their methods of gaining power from pokemon via basically torture). But they do steal three out of five legendaries by the end of their reign...

Team rocket. Who doesn't like Team Rocket? I mean, they ARE Team Rocket and they have this cool theme song.

I would join team Youngster. The uniform is Shorts (comfortable and easy to wear) and you MUST have at least one rattata, or gtfo. Their plan is to look like the worst trainers in the game, but when the main protagonist decides to take a month or longer break, they rise up with the legendaries and ubers they caught, and capture the world (under the rule of Joey of course). Then the main protagonist decides to play again, sees the world under new authority, and is unable to start a new game, the ultimate organization.

Galactic because of that sign that says "Please make sure no one else is in the bed before you get in it".

And Plasma because they seem actually realistic.

Create an Evil Team

Maybe this has been done already, but i'd really like for my idea to be critiqued (even if i don't like the response)

What does your team want?

Who is their Leader?

Where do they operate?

What do their troops look like?

What's their insignia?

Here's mine my personal version of the TMNT group, The Foot Clan.

The Foot Clan are an ancient group of warriors. Over the years, they've evolved into a combination of a secret society and a criminal syndicate. They dress like ninjas and carry spear-like weapons. Their leader is an evil man named Oroku Saki AKA the Shredder. The Foot have two main goals; 1. Assume control over the entire planet 2. Rid the Earth of all Pokemon. They train their warriors at an early age (about 4 or 5) and turn them into ruthless Pokemon hunters. Once adults, they take on roles much higher in the hierarchy. Though some of the younger set have been known to get higher in rank than some of the adults. Unlike regular Pokemon hunters, the Foot don't catch Pokemon to sell them, they catch them to do away with them. Also, the Foot has developed a unique brand of technology that can actually render a Pokemon powerless. The Foot Clan's insignia is a Red Trident on a Black background. Over the years the Foot has sinked its claws into much of the world (they even have a few Nurse Joys and Officer Jennys working for them), even some of the other villainous groups in the world (Team Rocket especially) subsequently work for them. This is because, unlike other criminal organizations, the Foot operates everywhere; Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, even in the Orange Islands. Ash and co. met these villainous people in Johto, where it was revealed that Ash and his long forgotten sister, Elsa, were once Foot Clan operatives prior to the series. Ever since then, the Foot has been a constant, yet seldom seen threat to Ash and his friends and pokemon.

Re: Create an Evil Team

Well when I was younger I created a team named Team Revolution where it had a leader named Colonel and the admins were a girl and guy for each elemental type and their goal was to take over all the legendary Pokemon. There were also Super admins which I remember their names and there were 3 girls named Courtney,Cassandra and Carol and 3 guys who were named Clyde, Cliff and Chad

Re: Create an Evil Team

Teams name?
- Team Z

Name origin?
- For two reasons.
1. Z is my favourite alphabet, since its much like my favourite numer; 2
2. Z is the last alphabet in some countries, this referring to last place, or last day.
Check the "What does your team want?" -for explanation

What does your team want?
- The old world conquest with the help of Legendary Pokémon FTW
Meaning: No more old days, where the second meaning for the naming comes from.

Who is their Leader?
- At firs he is just somoe random guy who get's defeated by you and your friends early in the game.
After that you'll find out that other one of your rivals has taken the leadership and wants to conquer the world
(Yup...Cheren took the leap to the dark side :D)

Where do they operate?
- In some new region.
Where else? :p

What do their troops look like?
- The leader wears clothes similar to Lance
The male troops wear clothes similar to Brendan in R/S (not E)
The females wear same clothes as men do, but with skirts, of course
There are ranking of the troops which slightly affets their costumes with scarfs and chains and stuff

What's their insignia?
...This might come as a suprise, but a letter Z would be fitting, right?

What Pokémons they use?
- They don't use any particular type, like dark or psychic, but more like they use certain pokémons with their rankings.
The number of Pokemons they carry also varies from their ranking.
Here it is clearer:

First is the rank, then is the name of the rank, then is how many pokémons they hold.
Below those are the possible pokémons they can make their team of.

Your starter would also affect what pokémons thay'd use.
For example; if you choose water starter, then they will be using grass types more than fire types.
And if you pick fire starter they'd use water > grass, etc.

Rank I - Pawns (1 or 2 Pokémons)
Rattata, Raticate, Furret, Aipom, Teddiursa, Zigzagoon, Linoone, Spinda, Keckelon,
Buneary, Lopunny, Glameow, Munchlax, Patrat, Watchog, Lillipup, Herdier, Minccino, Cinccino,
Poliwag, Magby, Cacnea

Rank II - Scouts (2 - 3 Pokémons)
Girafarig, Noctowl, Pidgeotto, Poliwhirl, Goldeen, Wailmer, Slowpoke, Torkoal,
Slugma, Pansear, Numel, Lampent, Tangela, Bellossom, Sunflora, Shroomish, Nuzleaf, Pansage, Gloom, Weepinbell, Skiploom,
Roselia, Snover, Pikachu,
Mareep, Flaaffy, Magneton, Emolga, Machoke, Makuhita, Ekans, Seviper, Hypno, Grumpig, Piloswine,
Sudowoodo, Corsola, Sealeo, Yamask, Scyther, Liepard, Shelgon, Mawile, Klang,

Rank III - Troops (3 - 4 Pokémons)
Miltank, Ursaring, Granbull, Quagsire, Lombre, Carvanha, Politoed, Cloyster, Starmie,
Ninetales, Magmar, Simisear, Maggargo, Camerupt, Houndoom, Pansear, Exeggutor, Breloom,
Shiftry, Cacturne, Abomasnow, Ampharos, Manectric, Luxray, Zebstrika, Galvantula,
Gurdurr, Throh, Sawk, Gallade, Swalot, Muk, Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Toxicroak, Venomoth, Alakazam, Reuniclus,
Claydol, Sandslash, Marowak, Dugtrio, Vibrava, Pupitar, Whiscash, Gabite, Boldore, Bastiodon,
Crustle, Froslass, Golurk, Shuckle, Leavanny, Durant, Absol, Honchkrow, Bisharp, Druddigon, Gabite,
Bronzong

Rank IV - High Commanders (5 Pokémons)
Swellow, Staraptor, Gyarados, Lanturn, Poliwrath, Sharpedo, Wallrein, Darmanitan, Roserade, Ferrothorn,
Cradily, Leavanny, Camerupt, Houndoom, Electivire, Mienshao, Lucario, Scrafty, Crobat, Gengar,
Wobbuffet, Donphan, Rhyperior, Excadrill, Rampardos, Aggron, Weavile, Dusknoir, Scizor, Volcarona,
Krookodile, Tyranitar, Kingdra, Haxorus

Rank V - Original Leader / Leader Rival (4 Pokémons / 6 Pokémons)
Original leader: (NOTE! Fought early in the game, so don't wonder if the team sucks)
- Poliwhirl
- Eelektrik
- Graveler
- Umbreon

Rival:
- Gliscor
- Drapion
- Metagross
- Heracross
- Carracosta / Chandelure / Ludicolo (depending on your and rivals starter)
- Starter thats type beats yours

Meh...
Uncreative mind ftw...

BTW...Don't know if any of you really read that,
but if you did notice that every rank carries one member of poliwag family; consider yourself awesome.

Too bad listing OC Pokés won't be helpfull here.
Meh...Maybe I feel creative again and draw something on DevianArt?

...Well...That's it.
Team Z.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom