• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your Own Villainous Team

Lord Jacques

Swood
Reaction score
Here you can come up with your own Pokemon Villainous Team, It must include a leader and at least one Executive, Scientist and/or Commander

Team Slash

Lord Jaques (Final Battle). Type: Dark and Ground.
Bio: The brother of Silver (from Gold, Silver and Crystal).
trainercard-Jaques.png

Chief Executive: Captain (Before Champion Battle). Type: Psychic and Rock.
Bio: He is the eldest of 3 brothers. One of which is the 8th Gym Leader. Captain is also the Champion, though this is not revealed until the actual battle with him as Champion.
trainercard-Captain.png

Head Scientist: Jackson. Type: Steel and Poison.
Bio: Secluded from family after they were taken into custody, Jackson discovered his profession, chemistry. When he became 18, he was let out of foster care and joined Team Slash.
trainercard-Jackson.png

Lady Francisco. Type: Ground.
Bio: Lord Jaques' sister.
trainercard-Francisco.png

Executive Brian. Type: Dark.
Bio: Captain's youngest brother who doesn't really understand what it's like to be a villain. He has a happy go lucky personality and he is an excellent breeder. After defeating Jaques, he resigns and becomes the Day Care man in Solomon Village (Your hometown).
trainercard-Brian.png

Make yours down in the replies.:spam:

Team Liberty - basically the real-life Tea Party and Christian Right merged together and taken to their logical extremes. Their leader's names are Mickey (based on Mike Huckabee) and Theodore (based on Ted Cruz), and as expected based on the Tea Party flag, they use snake-like Pokemon - Arbok, Seviper, Serperior, etc.

Believe it or not, I'd like to see a team that wants to eliminate Mega Evolution, seeing it as an "unnatural, unneeded, man-made abomination". They see the fact that Mega Evolution, as a bond between Pokemon and Trainer, taints the independence of Pokemon as individuals, making them a tool for man-kind.

Their goals would be to either eliminate all keystones/mega stones, or to eliminate all Pokemon capable of Mega Evolution.

Their leaders and admins would utilize top-tier Pokemon that currently don't have a Mega. I'm thinking stuff like established competitive Pokemon. Aegislash, Talonflame, Rotom forms, just to name a few.

Believe it or not, I'd like to see a team that wants to eliminate Mega Evolution, seeing it as an "unnatural, unneeded, man-made abomination". They see the fact that Mega Evolution, as a bond between Pokemon and Trainer, taints the independence of Pokemon as individuals, making them a tool for man-kind.

Their goals would be to either eliminate all keystones/mega stones, or to eliminate all Pokemon capable of Mega Evolution.

Their leaders and admins would utilize top-tier Pokemon that currently don't have a Mega. I'm thinking stuff like established competitive Pokemon. Aegislash, Talonflame, Rotom forms, just to name a few.

And then you utterly wreck their shit with Mega Gengar, the most broken non-legendary in the game.

And then you utterly wreck their shit with Mega Gengar, the most broken non-legendary in the game.

That would be M-Kangaskhan.

Team Conquest: A worldwide criminal organization whose goals are unclear. According to them, the two main reasons their predecessors failed are: 1) they announced their goals for all to hear, and 2) the bulk of their forces were only given one or two relatively weak Pokémon such as Raticate or Zubat. Therefore, they keep their intentions a complete secret, and provide their troops with teams of Pokémon like Tauros and Swampert, with their Commanders having lower-class Legendary Pokémon.

This is a team I came up with for a webcomic I'm planning (one of Arceus knows how many) once I improve my drawing skills. I won't spoil everything, but the Commanders and Executive all think that their goal is simple world domination, while their leader and Chief Scientist are the only ones who know their true, much more sinister, motives.

There are at least twenty high-ranking members, so I won't be listing all of them, just the ones I have fully fleshed out.

Everett: Team Conquest's lead scientist. A cold, calculating individual, Everett prefers to work in solitude so as to avoid any and all distractions from his work. He is the brain behind Team Conquest's army, having captured a Mew so that its DNA could be reverse-engineered to clone the other Legendary Pokémon.
Everett.png
~Deoxys (N): Psychic, Energy Ball, Shadow Ball, Ice Beam
~Deoxys (A): Psycho Boost, Giga Impact, Superpower, Rock Slide
~Deoxys (D): Counter, Mirror Coat, Recover, Night Shade
~Deoxys (S): Swift, Aerial Ace, Brick Break, Double Team

Regis: Nicknamed "The Mad Bomber" by the other commanders for his love of using the move Explosion, Regis is by far the most dangerous of Team Conquest's members.
Regis.png
~Regirock: Explosion, Stone Edge, Hammer Arm, Giga Impact
~Regice: Explosion, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Focus Blast
~Registeel: Explosion, Iron Head, Shadow Claw, Hyper Beam
~Torkoal: Explosion, Overheat, Earthquake, Smokescreen
~Shiftry: Explosion, Aerial Ace, Payback, X-Scissor
~Lickilicky: Explosion, Gyro Ball, Rollout, Swords Dance

Helios: Team Conquest's Executive Commander, Helios centered his team around competitive battling. Aside from his signature Pokémon, Heatran, each of his Pokémon represents one of the "modifiable" stats: Attack, Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense, and Speed.
Helios.png
~Heatran: Magma Storm, Flash Cannon, Metal Sound, Earth Power
(Item: Binding Band)
~Rampardos: Head Smash, Giga Impact, Power-Up Punch, Iron Head
(Item: Assault Vest)
~Cloyster: Icicle Spear, Rock Blast, Razor Shell, Iron Defense
(Item: Shell Bell)
~Beheeyem: Trick Room, Psychic, Thunderbolt, Shadow Ball
(Item: Weakness Policy)
~Florges: Wish, Disarming Voice, Magical Leaf, Confide
(Item: Rocky Helmet)
~Ninjask: Double Team, Aerial Ace, X-Scissor, Swords Dance
(Item: Bright Powder)

Rhodes: Team Conquest's tech expert. A technological genius, Rhodes modified existing Pokémon-cloning technology so that the Pokémon being cloned could have its stats and moves adjusted to the cloner's specifications.
Rhodes.png
~Jirachi: Doom Desire, Future Sight, Dazzling Gleam, Energy Ball
~Steelix: Iron Tail, Earthquake, Rock Polish, Double-Edge
~Klingklang: Gear Grind, Shift Gear, Wild Charge, Giga Impact
~Ferrothorn: Power Whip, Gyro Ball, Rollout, Swords Dance
~Aggron: Iron Tail, Head Smash, Stealth Rock, Dragon Tail

Séance: Nobody really knows who she is, where she came from, or what her real name is, but her colleagues in Team Conquest have dubbed her "Séance" due to her creepy mannerisms, unsettling appearance, and apparent ability to command her Pokémon without ever speaking.
Séance.png
~Dusknoir: Shadow Punch, Will-O-Wisp, Double Team, Mean Look
~Mismagius: Power Gem, Spite, Shadow Ball, Dazzling Gleam
~Drifblim: Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt, Fly, Gyro Ball
~Cofagrigus: Energy Ball, Hex, Toxic, Will-O-Wisp
~Bannette: Phantom Force, Screech, Curse, Sucker Punch

While their leader is fully fleshed out, I will not be giving a bio for him, because it would spoil the ending.

I do have more characters, including Trainer Cards, but as I can only have 5 images per post, I'll have to leave them out. Feel free to comment on the movesets I chose for the teams of these five.

Last edited:
Team Circuit

We are a Sinnoh based group trying to create a dominant monopoly in the energy market by any means necessary. They have taken over many buildings and the Underground having filled it with cables to transport power around.

Team Leader Aidan (Psychic type user)
trainercard-Aidan.png
* Espeon
* Bronzong
* Meowstic
* Alakazam

Aidan focuses on the power of the mind. As well as being the leader he has an obsession/side goal to catch Mew. He is from Twinleaf town. He was mentored by Sabrina in Kanto and has similar Psychic abilities. He loves reality tv.

Circuit Admin James (Fire type user)
trainercard-James.png
* Flareon
* Magcargo
* Pyroar

James is an athlete from Sunnnyshore City he has 3 unbeaten records in the Johto Pokethlon. He focuses on traditional energy sources such as wood oil and coal as such he now has control of the Oreburgh mine. His fire typing matches his fiery temper and many see he has anger issues.

Circuits Admin Daniele (Water type user)
trainercard-Daniele.png
* Vaporeon
* Floatzel
* Clawitzer

Daniele is a ditzy girl always goofing around and doesn't take the rest of the teams work seriously. She is from Hearthome city and considers herself an upcoming Poke Idol.

Circuit Admin Janis (Electric type user)
trainercard-Janis.png
* Jolteon
* Zebstrika
* Heliolisk

Janis is the tech savy member of the team and doubles up as a scientist. She focuses on modern technologies and built the cabel system turning the other energy sources into electricity. She is a famous singer having won the Pokevision Song Contest for Unova in the past.

Kalos Head Miriam (Dark type user)
trainercard-Miriam.png
* Umbreon
* Zoroark
* Pangoro

Miriam is the head of the branch in Kalos Miriam focuses on scary sources of energy like Nuclear. She is native to Kalos and established dominance in Kalos via her unethical and frightening tactics. She is the daughter of Jessie and James from Team Rocket and despite being much more successful she maintains their cooky fashion sense and love of dressing up.

As well as having taken control of all energy and made a vast fortune the team are also targeting the Elite 4 and want to replace them installing Aiden as Champion.

The team has many grunts who primarily use Normal or fighting types.

There are many unconfirmed rumours such as Daniele and Aidan being a couple as well as the young Prince of Sinnoh possibly being a supporter/financier of the team.

Last edited:
Anyways, on-topic, I actually like Lunacy Fringe's idea on a team that opposes Mega Evolution. It would be a way to make it part of the story without it being "Mega evos are good and we're going to shove it down your throats on how good it is." Maybe they can expand more on the fact that, even if it's a temporary change, it still takes away a Pokemon normal personality because I know when I mega evolve a Pokemon, all the loving it displayed from Pokemon Amie is no longer applicable. It doesn't share that bond anymore and it doesn't gain extra experience points in battle. That's something I like to see happen.

I wish I can come up with my own villainous team, but damn, every idea I had has already been done to death. Shows how creative I am. XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Team Comics and Team Animators.

These two teams work together to inspire the world with their beautiful art. They ship their pokemon together, they call their master 'Senpai' and they use mainly dog or cat like pokemon.

A currently unnamed team that I would run in the Pokemon universe would be a group of anarchists (like myself), and would do whatever it takes to dismantle the Pokemon League. They'd use many different types of Pokemon.

Team Bloom (Use grass types and strive to get rid of technology and make the world like an arcadia, for both people and pokemon, but go about it the wrong way)

Leader Rosalie
Pokemon: Sawsbuck, Meganium, Whimsicott, Roserade, Bellossom, and Butterfree

Chief Executive Hortensia
Pokemon: Vileplume, Venusaur, Beedrill, and Torterra

Head Scientist Violetta
Pokemon: Serperior, Exeggutor, and Jumpluff

Lady Daisy
Pokemon: Sunflora, Cherrim, Tropius

Executive Carnation
Pokemon: Tropius, Shiftry, Ludicolo, Abomasnow, and Leavanny

Team Bloom (Use grass types and strive to get rid of technology and make the world like an arcadia, for both people and pokemon, but go about it the wrong way)

If I may, I present a foil: Team Cyber. They start out as wanting rigorous increases in technology in the already high-tech Pokeverse (specifically, my region based on New Jersey)... that is, until their true motives are revealed. They actually wish to place everyone in brainwashing virtual-reality pods, practically enslaving all of humanity. As expected, they use Pokemon generally associated with technology like Electric- and Steel-types. Naturally, their high-ranking members are named for famous inventors.

Cyber Head Nikola
Pokemon: Magnezone, Metagross, Beheeyem, Porygon-Z, Genesect

Admin Alexander
Pokemon: Exploud, Electrode, Steelix, Raichu

Admin Stephanie
Pokemon: Probopass, Skarmory, Ferrothorn, Bronzong

High Officers Orville and Wilbur (Double Battle)
Pokemon: Fan Rotom and Altaria (Orville), Fan Rotom and Salamence (Wilbur)

High Officer Gertrude
Pokemon: Musharna, Reuniclus, Blissey

High Officer Edwin
Pokemon: Electivire, Ampharos, Jolteon

If you didn't notice it, quite a few of their Pokemon selections relate to the inventor they're named after. Stephanie, who's named for Stephanie Kwolek (inventor of Kevlar), emphasizes defense. Alexander, named for Alexander Graham Bell, has an Exploud as his main Pokemon. And Orville and Wilbur, obviously named for the Wright brothers, use Flying-types exclusively.

Team DRACO. Our goal will be to rule the world! And we would own these pokemon.
Dogs: Houndoom, Weaville, Floatzel, Yveltal, Zekrom, and Palkia.
Cats: Persian, Reshiram, Xerneas, And Dialgia.
Nafar: Bisharp, Mewtwo, Zygarde, Scizor, Kyreum, and Giratina.
Nina (Lead Admin): Ninetails and Groudon
Liem (Theif Admin): Liepard and Kyogre
Plur (Admin in training): Purugly and genesect
Ena (Elite Grunt): Mightyena and Darkrai
Ethan (Elite Grunt): Umbreon and Cressilia
Evan (Scientist) Jolteon And Zapdos
Tesla (Scientist) Raichu and Raikou
Dela (Grunt) Delcatty and Mew
Arco (Grunt) Arcanine and Victini

Team Grid-Lock would be led by Dalston. Grid-Lock's goals would be to exploit the Kanto League by taking it over, and expanding it's power. They would be featured in a game that is atleast 20 years after Red and Blue. Team Grid-Lock would already be majorly successful at the beggening of the game, now owning a majority of the gyms and having cracked down on towns. Now, towns may only legally be a town if they have a leader. There are three ranks of leader: Gym Leader, with absolute authority in the town only second to the champion; Proffesor, including different types such as a more Oak variant and others like Bill, Mr. Fuji, Blaine, and others, which would have authority in the town but be below the Elite Four men ever of the area of the region; and Caretakers, who hold little to no true authority and are trumped by all elite four. The changes to gyms would be like this:

Pallet Town: Proffesor Oak
Viridian City: Leader Blue(free)
Pewter City: Ground Type Leader(Grid-Lock)
Cerulean City: Proffesor Bill
Saffron City: Dragon Gym Leader(Grid-Lock)
Celadon City: Bug Type Leader(Grid-Lock)
Vermillion City: Water Type Leader(Grid Lock)
Fuschia City: Caretaker Warden
Lavender Town: Ghost Leader Fujii(Free)
Cinnabar Island: Ice Type Leader(Grid-Lock)
Sea Foam Island: Blaine(free)

I have at least a base idea for a team, planned to use in a story down the road.

In the setting I'm using, I'm making up a region called "Skaya", heavily inspired by Russian/Slavic/Baltic culture and history. Skaya currently has no Pokemon League presence; no gyms, no Elite-Four/Champ, no badges, no official Pokemon centers and the like; but is a place that the Pokemon League is about to open up business and form the first Skaya League.

I'm still working out a name for the team, possibly they wouldn't go by one officially, but their main motive would be to take as much advantage of the new League Presence in the region of Skaya as possible. It's heavily inspired by the rampant Russian organized crime racket that sprung up in the wake of the dissolution of the Soviet Union. Their goals are ultimately self-serving: essentially bullying, making a profit at others' expense by elicit means, and consolidating their influence across Skaya by any means necessary. With the entrance of the Pokemon League into the Skaya Region, this "team" feels pressure, as the League would challenge their influence in the region, and those of power and influence who have much of Skaya already under their thumb by use of this team would want to do everything in their power to hold onto their influence. So the goal of the team is ultimately to either make the League Presence mean as little as possible, or try to wedge themselves into an "official" League position, and so use the bureaucracy and internal politics of the Pokemon League itself to retain their deathgrip on an already strangled region in desperate need of relief.

I have at least a base idea for a team, planned to use in a story down the road.

In the setting I'm using, I'm making up a region called "Skaya", heavily inspired by Russian/Slavic/Baltic culture and history. Skaya currently has no Pokemon League presence; no gyms, no Elite-Four/Champ, no badges, no official Pokemon centers and the like; but is a place that the Pokemon League is about to open up business and form the first Skaya League.

I'm still working out a name for the team, possibly they wouldn't go by one officially, but their main motive would be to take as much advantage of the new League Presence in the region of Skaya as possible. It's heavily inspired by the rampant Russian organized crime racket that sprung up in the wake of the dissolution of the Soviet Union. Their goals are ultimately self-serving: essentially bullying, making a profit at others' expense by elicit means, and consolidating their influence across Skaya by any means necessary. With the entrance of the Pokemon League into the Skaya Region, this "team" feels pressure, as the League would challenge their influence in the region, and those of power and influence who have much of Skaya already under their thumb by use of this team would want to do everything in their power to hold onto their influence. So the goal of the team is ultimately to either make the League Presence mean as little as possible, or try to wedge themselves into an "official" League position, and so use the bureaucracy and internal politics of the Pokemon League itself to retain their deathgrip on an already strangled region in desperate need of relief.

I've made many of them for my own fanfics:

-Team Nick: A Team that wants to invade the Cartoon region, because its own region has a lack of resources and tourists. The Region is Cartoon Network-themed and the villainous team is Nickelodeon-themed.

-Team Record: A Team that wants to break every record ever, even if that implies using ilegitimate methods. They are sport-themed.

-Team Iriarte: Just like Team Rocket, they are a mafia who wants to gather money to conquer the world. They are more evil and the leaders its leaders are a family with lots of money. While the hero travels through the region, he/she encounters a poor family that are their rivals, and therefore are in the good side.

-Team Boygog/Girgog: Two opposing teams that want to eliminate all women/men. Their origin goes back to a pair of spouses that didn't get along well, called Florance and Tomas and now they are the leaders of the team that wants to eliminate the opposite gender. Their ending has an interesting twist...

-Red Star Organization: A team that uses a proffesional news television channel to convince people to catch Pokemon for them. They claim that their goal is to get rid of all Pokemon because they can be evil, but their actual goal is to approach the Pokemon's ability to transform into pure energy to use it, so they can monopolize the energy market when the other sources run out.

Team Chaos
Now recruiting

Essentially a villainous team whose sole purpose is to create chaos. Our motto is the Second Law of Thermodynamics.

Base of Operations of the Boss: Ft. Kickass.

Legendary Pokemon "Mascot:" Giratina. Heatran.

Executives/Admins:
CLASSIFIED

Type of Pokemon used: whatever suits our particular battle style.

Current status: I am thinking of new evil plans, but we are on hiatus since I might actually want to become a Mod...

Team Purloin. (Still working on a name, bear with me)
Leader: Delilah
Little bit about her: She grew up in the Talze region, but never tried to befriend Pokémon, rather, she liked them only for their looks. She would (this is about to get dark), poach Pokémon only for fur, skin, horns, etc. Her team consists of all female Pokémon, mainly Dark and Ice types. She has a Mandibuzz, Froslass, Liepard, Zoroark, Glaceon, and Weavile.
Admin #1: Adam, her brother
Adam is Delilah's younger brother, who always looked up to her and did what she did, leading him down the wrong path. He never doubts her, and always listens to her commands. He also uses Ice and Dark types, the whole team does. He has a Cryogonal, an Umbreon, a Houndoom, and a Beartic.
Admin #2: Selena (also a scientist)
Selena was always a shy one, and, much like Adam, always listened to Delilah, though she did have her doubts about her. Selena was Adam and Delilah's childhood friend, and still is, though the only true reason she is still in Team Purloin is because she doesn't want to upset Delilah. She has a Vanilluxe, Absol, Lapras, and Sableye.
I made this up as I went along. Basically, the main goal of the team is to poach all Pokémon, because they are greedy and want money. Kinda similar to Team Rocket, but not totally.

Team Steam (based on steampunk), which goal is to turn the environment from clean to mechanical. They use Steel, Water, Fire and Dark types, and the occasional Poison and Electric types.

Leader: Malovire (based on evil and enviroment in other languages; is a slender male young person)

Pokemon: Bisharp, Electrive, Magmortor, Drapion, Sesimitoad

Scientiest One (Steel): Fortenus (based on strong and steel; is a hunky strong big man)

Pokemon: Skamory, Klang, Bronzong

Scientiest Two (Water): Vapulena (based on beauty and vapor; is a dark skinned, young beautiful woman)

Pokemon: Sealo, Alomolomola, Gorebyss

Scientist Three (Fire): Radignus (based on fire and crazy; is a slanky crazy guy)

Pokemon: Darramata (or something, i forgot to spell), Fletchinder, Torkoal

Scientist Four (Electric): Trodir (based on smart and electric; is a young boy whose smart)

Pokemon: Manetric, Stunfisk, Eeletrik

Scientist Five (Poison): Antoxis (based on old and toxic; an old man)

Pokemon: Seviper, Ariados, Haunter

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom