• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your Personality Type on the Myers-Brigg Test

What MBTI type are you?

• Total voters
I get INFP-T every time I take this test. I suppose it fits me pretty well. Sucks that a lot of people say my type is the worst though :/

Apologies for the necromancy, but I fell into an MBTI hole and now I'm curious about BMGf personality tendencies :bulbaWave:

I'm an ENFJ.
(I closed the tab, but I was a big E (99%), the N and F were moderate numbers and the J was pretty marginal.)

I find it really interesting to see that there have historically been more introverts than extraverts round here (even though Dr Google tells me that in the general population the numbers are equal, or if anything there are more Es!) For me coming on the forums has always been an extension of my social life, to talk to people who share the same passion ergo something which energises me. So I'm very curious for the introverts out there - does posting on a forum have the same effect for you as talking to someone face-to-face?

These tests are always a little wonky because of different ways you can interpret questions, but they are entertaining nonetheless.

My results:

INTJ
Introvert(88%) iNtuitive(50%) Thinking(38%) Judging(75%)
  • You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (88%)
  • You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (50%)
  • You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (38%)
  • You have distinct preference of Judging over Perceiving (75%)

I've always been skeptical regarding these sorts of things, and reading the page they have explaining the logic behind this quiz didn't exactly help considering its basically based almost solely on the research of one person, and much of it is "they believed 'x'" without any data to back it up. Reminded me of the whole "psychology is not a science" shtick.

Anyways, ramble aside, I got...

ISTJ
Introvert(44%) Sensing(1%) Thinking(28%) Judging(19%)
  • You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (44%)
  • You have marginal or no preference of Sensing over Intuition (1%)
  • You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (28%)
  • You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (19%)
Not certain how accurate this is considering some of the questions don't really apply, or are worded confusingly. I think most of my responses were "uncertain."

Quite a few of my answers were "uncertain" and some questions were definitely worded in an odd way, though I'm surprised to see that my result generally fits me.

INTJ
I
ntrovert(56%) iNtuitive(9%) Thinking(34%) Judging(34%)
  • You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (56%)
  • You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (9%)
  • You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (34%)
  • You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (34%)

I put alot of "uncertains"
INTJ
Introvert(25%) iNtuitive(9%) Thinking(16%) Judging(9%)
  • You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (25%)
  • You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (9%)
  • You have slight preference of Thinking over Feeling (16%)
  • You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (9%)
for the poll I clicked INFJ instead of INTJ :/ oops

I've taken a handful of tests, I usually get INTJ, sometimes INTP, and once in a blue moon ENTP. This test says INTP, but the actual numbers don't really match my usual results. Thinking is definitely a big one for me, but for the others, usually I fall pretty close to the center on the Introversion-Extraversion scale and Intuitive-Sensing is usually more is on the intuitive end.

My results:
Introvert(44%) iNtuitive(16%) Thinking(62%) Perceiving(25%)
  • You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (44%)
  • You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (16%)
  • You have distinct preference of Thinking over Feeling (62%)
  • You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (25%)

Re: what is your MBTI personality

I'm ISFJ

Introvert(44%) Sensing(12%) Feeling(25%) Judging(33%)
You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (44%)
You have slight preference of Sensing over Intuition (12%)
You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (25%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (33%)
I got this result back in 2013 but I now pretty much always solidly get INFP on other tests I've taken since then.

INFP-T

85% Introverted, 56% Intuitive, 68% Feeling, 54% Prospecting, 64% Turbulent

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom