• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your Personality

ßlaze Jџdgement

ѴÍCTORY!!!!!!!!
Reaction score
The title is basically self-explanatory! What's your personality? ;D

Me? I'm one of those hyper types that talk too much, talk too fast & laugh too loud. I can also be funny at times too. But all in all, I'm friendly & smart & can be a quiet, independent type when I want to. :D
How about you guys?

I'm one of those people who are very nice when you get to know them. I'm also a bit of a prankster.

*evil laugh*

I'm kinda nice, although mostly cold. Get into fights quite a lot, never hesitate to argue back. Sometimes skeptical. Sometimes I get addicted to things that I've never really cared much about before. Like right now I'm studying Artificial Intelligence for myself.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-*Pauses and gasps for breath*-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Just laughing thinking of describing my 'personality' xD

Rash. Hot-headed. EXTREMELY immature. Never serious. Always laughing. Daring. Blunt. Sneaky. The list goes on and on. Hehe. xD

Shy, sensitive, nerdy, neurotic...me in a nutshell.

I also have quite a psychedelic imagination. When I'm not obsessing over something here on Earth, my head's usually up there in the clouds.

Last edited:
I'm the kind of guy that makes people laugh through witty sarcasm and a bit clumsy

although through my clown-like surface i am actually very intelligent and often confuse people through my quite advanced vocabulary even though i am terrible at English

Well I'm generally kind of a quiet person and normally keep to myself, but I do have a huge temper and get very hotheaded and bitchy under certain circumstances. But despite that, I do consider myself to be friendly and I hate being mean to others unless I feel it's absolutely necessary. I'm also quite a bit of a nerd, though I'm more of the kind of video game/anime/manga nerd than a math/science nerd, lol. I'm pretty shy around people I don't know, but around my family, boyfriend and friends I'm outgoing enough. And even though I seem quiet, I'm not a doormat. God help you if you decide to mess with me.

I'm the shy type. I try to not get in trouble I sometimes lay low from others to the point that you don't have any friends but that has changed. I was able to make some new friends since I had to leave my old friends since I had to move. Once I'm talking with my friends I can get loud and very outgoing so I'm shy with people I don't know and I'm very outgoing with people I do know

I'm a nice person, but only to people who treat me like a person and are actually NICE to me. But I'm a nasty person when I'm around people who are mean to me, and act like a total B-I-T-C-H (I spelled it ut because I'm not allowed to say it, even online). But other than that, I'm also a funny person, and very caring. When I'm with friends, I'm Miss Chatty Chick, but around other people, I'm as quiet as a mouse. Also, I lose my temper easily, but I'm working on controlling it. Also, I'm a pretty confident person, and I try to stand up for myself when I'm bullied (Though it usually fails :-()
Plus, I'm Miss Goody Two-shoes when it comes to school.

Somewhat quiet and shy, but when I open up to you, you can't shut me up. Admittedly lazy and somewhat insecure, but content with life and looking to improve. I do get randomly depressed, though...

Does this sound like a dating ad? :>

Somewhat quiet and shy, but when I open up to you, you can't shut me up. Admittedly lazy and somewhat insecure, but content with life and looking to improve. I do get randomly depressed, though...

Does this sound like a dating ad? :>

Yes.

And you are perfect

I am odd.

I always find something wrong with someones argument.

Not a public speaker.

Get's bored without pictures(which is why I don't usually like to reead or listen to music(except for I'm on a boat))

Talkative.
Short temper.
Long Patience.
Analytical Thinker.
Funny.
Determined.

Immature and insane, yet still a computer and Pokemon geek.

....No, really, in real life I go around telling everyone I was around Oddish and its stun spore for too long and now I have "Grass-Type Insanity" xD

I'm weird and somewhat random. I'm shy to strangers and I don't like speaking in front of the class! I'm talkative and am quiet in class and when I want to be. I realize that I talk fast which is a good and bad thing. I am somewhat slow on some things, but I usually eventually get it. I am nice, but I can be other things too...
I have different sides of personality which is kind of hard to explain. It all depends on my mood.

Mature
Intelligent
Good sense of humour (very English)
Good conversationalist
Loyal
Loving

I love to read (a lot!) and I watch movies obsessively. Big film buff here.

In addition, I can also be very icy. In fact, most people are always so shocked when I mention that I am (I'm just honest) because they start going on with the whole 'Oh, but you're so nice! I never would've guessed!' routine.

I've been described as a right prick in the past, but I have no tolerance for bullshit - ever. If I see it, I'll shut off and leave. Life should be as peaceful and simple as possible in my opinion.

I'm usually a nice person. However, I'm very emotional and my mood constantly changes. I can act a little crazy and random when I want to. I'm not usually a confrontational person but I can be if I'm good friends with you. I don't usually stand up for myself as I have low self-esteem. I don't like violence or arguments, and will try to resolve conflict. I try to find good in everyone I possibly can, but some people just don't have anything good in them.

When it comes to my friends and my boyfriend, I'm one of the most protective people there is. Mess with them, and you've had the lick. I cherish the few friends I do have, and they mean alot to me. I don't love much, but when I do, I love with my whole heart. That has gotten me hurt many times, which is now why I have such low self-esteem and trust issues. I have an emotional wall built up, and it takes alot before my walls will come down for anyone. I can be a total love-sap at times. XD

I'm a daydreamer, and I have quite the imagination. I usually keep to myself around most people. I've only opened up 100% to two people. I just don't like people being all up in my business. I'm usually an honest person. If you ask me something, I'll 99.9% of the time tell you what I think. It might not be what you wanna hear, but hey, you asked. I'm a religious person(Christian), but I accept people as they are. I might not like it, but I have enough respect to accept them. I dislike liars with a passion, and I hate drama. I'm complicated, and I'm anything but ordinary.

That's me. I'm not a simple person at all. :p

I don't talk a lot (except in the forums)

Sarcastic

Nice after you get to know me (I think...)

Easily pissed off (it's really noticable; I make a really angry face when someone pisses me off. Think slightly pursed lips, scowl, and scary eyes.)

Smart

Tomboy?

I like to 'escape' (my mom's word, not mine) into books or video games

Usually somber

1.(Usually at school) A class clown sorta deal. Sarcastic a lot, random, do-what-I-want-and-don't-care-what-people-think, doesn't get mad easilly.

2.(Happens occasionally at school, mostly on my bus) Serious. Anti-social, shy, quiet, short temper.

3.(At home with parents) 50% like a "perfect" whatever the heck I am. 50% like hard to describe...

4.(By myself) Evil.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom