• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your Player's Nickname

I went between two nicknames... Cei or Cei-sama until I got a female Fennekin...

7 resets later... my nickname was Cei-sama.

Gavacado; my names Gavin and I used to run Fruit and Veg in a supermarket and the name just came about 1 day... use it for a few things when I can't think of a name on the spot :]

Do these actually appear anywhere besides the 4 friends calling you it?

I made a stupid one and don't really want people to see it, nor do I know how to change it.

Do these actually appear anywhere besides the 4 friends calling you it?

I made a stupid one and don't really want people to see it, nor do I know how to change it.

To the extent of my knowledge, you are not referred to by your nickname by anyone other than your four friends.

I just used "Ven" because I couldn't think of anything creative.

The "S-Senpai...", "Dad", "God", etc. ones on Tumblr are pretty hilarious though.

I think I might do a combination of a really intense roleplay with my desire to learn French. I'll play the game in French, and have my actual name be the French form of my name, but my nickname can be the English form of my name since I'm imagining that my friends and I have traveled to Kalos on vacation so they would obviously still refer to me as my regular name.

...it's kind of confusing, but I think I'll have fun and learn a lot if I can actually force myself to play in French.

I chose Scrublord. I wanted them to call me a moderately insulting nickname, since I had given all of them insulting nicknames. Also, it's something I like to call people, so I thought it would be fun for someone to call me a scrublord for a change.

In the new game they call me Kiki. Character's full name is Kittie, since both are names I've used as screennames in the past.

I chose to have them call me "P'tite K." It sounded cute, so I went with that. X3

Then again, I'm playing the game in French (wanted to change things up, and I can understand enough French to get by), so its English equivalent would be "Li'l K" if I was playing it in English.

My name starts with V so the default suggestions were a bit awkward.
I picked Snugglefox if I recall.

My brother's name also starts with V and he went with Trevor's suggestion: "How about something low key, like Big V?"

Name: Joey
Nickname: Joey

I hated my "friends", so I wanted to deny them the privilege of giving me a nickname. Joey is my nickname in real life, anyway. But thinking back, I should of chosen Senpai or Master or something else like that.

I know that the next time I play, I'm going to pick "Boss". Because...well duh, I'm their boss because I hate them and thrash all of them!

I was about to call my character White or Crow, but chose to pick another name.. When they gave me the nickname chance since that idea was still in my mind I didn't hesistate to say White XD.

I have 2 versions of Y and one of X. My main character's name is Caterina with a nick of Cat, kinda basic I know. In X my char's name is Kilan and his nick is Kale. The second copy of Y came with my 2DS and since my other Y has a female char I made this one a female too... but this time I decided to have a little fun...

Her name is Lover and her nick name is My Lover... It really makes the dialogue comical.

Dom

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom