• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your PokeBro

Angelus

Shiny?
Reaction score
ITT show us your PokeBro and tell us why it is Bro Tier

My PokeBro is this guy
Absol-the-pokemon-absol-14299271-600-600.jpg

Why?. Super Luck + Night Slash/Psycho Cut/Stone Edge + Scope Lens/Razor Claw = DETRUCTION!

It predicts disasters.....YOUR disaster!

Last edited:
Hmm, there are definitely some pokemon that i like, but as far as bros go, it's tough to narrow that down. i suppose Tauros would be my bro at this point in time [having not gotten White yet].

I mean, the guy's a tank. A fast tank. And he can surf! While everyone else is riding on the backs of their Laprases and Gyarados, I'll be making my way over the sea on the back of a bull, and once we get on land, we'll just keep going, no lousy flippers slowing us down.

Haha, not the best reason, I know, but I love the guy.

Ahh, tough one. Probably Jolteon. True, my one in SS is female, but it's just awesome. High special attack, one weakness, and amazing speed! He can use CHarge beam to pick off weakened opponents then sweep.

My PokeBro would have to be Buffalon. Or, as those douches decided to name it for the American release, "Bouffalant."

I love buffalo. American ones, not water buffalo. Buffalon is based on a buffalo, which inherently makes it a sick, sick Pokemon. It also has an afro. Which makes it super cool. Like, it's cool. Making it a bro.

My Pokebro would be Timburr. It has been really helpful for me so far, though things could change later into the game, as I am still in Castelia.

Victini. That little guy has OHKOed most of my opponents Pokemon when the others would sadly get knocked out. D:

I usually respond Poliwhirl or Totodile to this question, but Reuniclus and Scrafty are Gen V.
I defeated the Unova Elite four with those two alone.

Tyranitar, have one on at least 3 of my games, and am going to catch Lavitar in the games I haven't got a Tyranitar yet.

Other times I like Skarmory, or Poliwhirl.

My Typhlosion in SoulSilver.

This Gen, it's gotta be my Roggenrola and Whirlipede. Dishing out damage and taking hits like a boss. Even though Roggenrola has appaling speed, although one or two hits from his Rock Blast attack will KO most opponents.

Milotic. My favorite Pokemon and so awesome in battle, able to pretty much beat the Elite Four alone with just her. Roserade and Porygon-Z are up there too.

Milotic. My favorite Pokemon and so awesome in battle, able to pretty much beat the Elite Four alone with just her. Roserade and Porygon-Z are up there too.
Well that would be PokeSis then wouldn't it?

As for me, I can't go past my original Pokemon Yellow team of:

Pikachu
Nidoking
Charizard
Blastoise
Venusaur
and Snorlax

But my best bro out of all those would have to be Nidoking.

My Leavanny, Guccio, the bro of bros.

Simply amazing. Kicked ass as a Sewaddle, kicked more ass as a Swadloon, and kicked even more ass as a Leavanny.

Darmanitan. My Darmanitan!

As a Darumaka, he was simply unstoppable!
Adamant and with a ridiculous attack IV, fire punch completely obliterated Burgh, and then Elesa afterwards too! Without taking any damage!

Now, with Sheer Force, Darmanitan is an absolute unstoppable truck of power! Flare Blitzing everything in it's path!

Remember guys, a PokeBro is One Pokemon. You'll have to decide out of your favorite which is your PokeBro

Also don't forget to add some art to establish its Bro Tierness!

Last edited:
How could I have forgotten Salamence! I always trade or transfer him as soon as I possibly can. He is always with me ever since I got him.

Of all of my Pokémon, I have a few favorites and a stock of Pokémon at or approaching lv.100 to back them up. Of those, though he hasn't had as many battles as some of my other teammates, I feel the most fond of my Steelix, Titan. Though female, she still qualifies for the position handily, what with playing a key role in holding up against the entire Sinnoh game, all of the important postgame battles, and my match with Champion Red.

Steelix_in_Sandstorm_by_pokemon_master.jpg

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom