• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your Pokemon Team, also Team Suggestions/Advice/Recommendations

Re: Your Pokemon Team

I don't know what my team will be yet but one thing for sure, Mienfoo and Torchic will be the only non-Kalos Pokemon on my team during my first playthough.

After much consideration, I've decided on a team! C:
Oracle the Delphox
River the Blastoise
Salamence (Lucian if male, Zenith if female)
Gogoat (Oliver if male, April if female)
Oreo the Pangoro
Joliet the Sylveon

Last edited by a moderator:

Team so far:
Charizard
Aurorus
Goomy
Gogoat/Chesnaught (I can't decide if I'm going to use Chesnaught or box him and just pretend Charizard is my only starter.)
Rhydon

Still holding out for a Dunsparce evolution/mega evolution. :C I hope there's another cool Eeveelution, too.

With all the new choices coming to light, I have absolutely no idea how my team will turn out... though I'm pretty sure my party for the first few routes or so will be Fennekin/Flabebe/Psyduck or something/Pickup Zigzagoon/Pickup Zigzagoon/Pickup Zigzagoon.

My list has been updated a bit.
Greninja - Skiddo - Litleo/Fletching - Klefki - Helioptile - IDK

I don't think there's going to be any more Fire types revealed, and I REALLY do not want to use past gen Pokemon, so Charizard and Blaziken are out of the question. Chances are it will change like twenty times before next week and half the Pokemon on it won't even be added, but still, it's what I plan for.

This is fully tentative, of course, because these Pokemon are so beautiful.
Greninja
Meowstic (female)
Trevenant
Goodra
Slurpuff
Aurorus (or Avalugg depending on its stats/moves)

Team1
-Froakie
-Talonflame
-Gogoat
-Gloomy
-Pancham
-Florette(if it´s half grass I´ll replace it with Honedge line)

Team 2
-Fennekin
-Skrepl
-Orooto line
-Hawlunch
-Bunnelby
-Meowstick

Chesnaut (Sorry Delphox, you let Fennekin and Braixen down...)
Malamar
Goodra
Florges
Hawlucha
Trevenant

I'm having such a hard time choosing a team. I have 4 in mind depending on A) whether I choose Fennekin/Delphox or Froakie/Greninja and B) whether or not I decide to an all Kalos team. If I choose Delphox more than likely I would be satisfied with Kalos only. If Greninja, probably not because I don't like the other fire pokemon available this gen so far.

Team 1-
Delphox
Trevenant
Aegislash
Hawlucha
Goodra
Florges/Dragalge/Barbaracle (Depending on the typing of Goodra)

Team 2-
Greninja
Trevenant
Chandelure
Flygon
two of a combination of Heracross/Lucario/Hawlucha/Heliolisk/Escavalier

venusaur - Gigadrain, leechseed, sleepowder , sludge bomb
blazken - protect, overheat, Hi Jump kick, Flare Blitz ... maby stone edge
Froakie? - Surf , Waterfall, flash, fly, cut (assumed)
Pangoro - Crunch, drainpunch, substitute, bulk up (assumed)
Tyrantrum - Stone Edge, Outrage, Earthquake, Protect (assumed)
Gardevoir - Psychic, Shadow Ball, Focus Blast, Fairy Wind

ofc this is just for story.

ill prolly end up just using my current white team unless i find suitable replacements.

Right now it's looking like this?

Fennekin
Bulbasaur
Helioptile
Skrelp
Spritzee
(a fossil? I like the Brachiosaur a bit better, but the T-Rex might round off my team better)

It may end up changing though depending on availability or what else I find...

Well the pokemon I'm especially wanting to train now has changed up a bit. (using first forms cause I can't remember the names for all of them evolved)
Fennekin
Bulbasaur
Helioptile
Skrelp
Goomy
Amaura
Spritzee sort of fell off my list when it evolved, (although the new form is growing on me, I'm still disapointed by it, that's what I get for getting my hopes up eh?)

More changes~~~
Greninja - Skiddo - Aegislash - Heliosk - Fletching/Litleo - Diggersby cuz it amuses me.

I don't know how I forgot to put in Aegislash last time, since that's one of my new favs. I might end up putting Inkay in this list, but I'm not sure because I already have a Dark type on my team. I think I'd prefer to use one on the same run I use Pancham, so I can evolve it.

I'm Thinking:
Chesnaught/Delphox
Aurorus
Goodra
Noivern
Aegislash
Slurpuff/ Klefki/ Gourgeist

Why are you all posting spoilers and leaks in this thread? If you're going to post new Pokemon at least put them in spoiler tags.

There's no freaking way I'll be able to pick just 6 Pokemon this time so I'll probably be rotating my team. I haven't made up my mind 100% yet but it'll possibly include:

Vaporeon
Dragalge (if there's a way to get it in X)
Gardevoir
Aegislash
Pangoro
Meowstic
Aurorus
Bisharp
Poliwrath or Politoed
Noivern

Sadly, I've yet to decide which starter I'm gonna use, but I'm leaning towards Chespin and Charmander.

Last edited:

I always have this thing where I exclusively use the same gen Pokemons with my first team and I set it in stone. With constant types of Fire, Grass, Water, Psychic, Electric and Flying, which prolly won't be happening this gen.

So I'd probably be going with:

Delphox (I always choose the fire starter regardless of secondary type, and appearance. Tepig proved this to me, that I can't really be comfy if I choose Grass or Water)
Gourgeist
Florges
Noivern*
Meowstic*
Dragalge*

*tentative

I haven't seen the leaked Pokémon and I'd like to keep it that way! Although I've heard about them and they do sound pretty awesome.

Anyway I've got a certain team of four established in my head, the remaining two will probably be new Pokémon I come across in-game.

Fennekin
Fletchling
Inkay
Clauncher

???
???

I'm certain I'll be using a Fairy-type Pokémon with it being the new type and all, just not sure which one exactly.

My plan:

Chesnaught (I was all about Delphox, but I didn't want two Psychic types in my team.)
Charizard (I actually dislike Charizard, but I needed a flying pokemon.)
Clawistzer (I really loved Clauncher's design when it was announced. Clawitzer looks great!)
Gardevoir (New Fairy typing and a Mega Evolution made me excited for this!)
Aegislash (Looks pretty cool. And I like Steel types. Hehe.)
Aurorus (Again, I just liked the design. Typing is pretty unusual too.)

Feel free to share opinions and ideas!

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom