• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Your predictions for the 2020s!

Where there's a Will, there's a way
Reaction score
The 2010s are drawing to a close, and the 2020s are almost upon us. What are your predictions?

Where there's a Will, there's a way
Reaction score
Hopefully, Apple will stick its ARM processors in its laptops. Even more hopefully, the industry will follow suit because ARM is awesome! of the potential for increased portability, battery life, and lower manufacturing costs.

Son of Two Deities
Reaction score
I predict that both of Pixar's upcoming films "Onward" and "Soul" will gather at least a 60% on Rotten Tomatoes.

Reaction score
My life will get worse compared to what I've been through this year.

↑ & ↓ & ↻
Reaction score
Please don't bring the end of days, please don't bring the end of days...

I could see movies/shows/etc. we've largely rejected this decade be re-examined and some unexpected names will become popular. Maybe people will find value in them that we overlooked when they were new. Like subtext in the Emoji Movie suggesting it was a scathing satire all along! I'll see myself out.