• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your Recent TCG Hauls

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeekyGamerZack

My OTHER mount is a dragon!
Reaction score
Did you just get loads of cool Pokémon TCG goodies? Find a card you've spent weeks seeking in a random booster pack you just bought? Make some good trades? This is the place to discuss your rare finds, vintage classics, Japanese half decks and (dare I pun?) legendary treasures. If it's Pokémon TCG-related and you want to tell the world (or the BMGF community), then tell us here.

I recently found a bunch of classic Pokémon theme decks on eBay, including both decks from Expedition Base Set and most of the ones from Base Set 2 (I'm still missing the 2-Player CD-ROM Starter Set). I can hardly wait to bust them open, especially since I missed them the first time around! :-D

I ended up purchasing the Korean Evolution of Chespin•Fennekin•Froakie Half Decks for pretty cheap. I'm pretty glad I can finally spread my coin collection into different territory. At states this weekend, I earned a Staff Leafeon Promo, as well as trading for a Legendary Treasures Golden Reshiram, and a FA Birdnadus. So, I was pretty pleased.

Best I've done lately was 10 boosters from Chaos Cards, got a FA and RA Blastoise EX :3 was pretty pleased with that. Also, a few weeks ago, I got those Xerneas and Yveltal Collection boxes, and I got a RA Xerneas EX in each! Which was sweet given that I'm using them (well, one) in my deck.

I bought a Spring 2014 Tin (Xerneas) today and in the Legendary Treasures pack, I got 2 RC cards - a Stunfisk and an Audino - and a reverse holo Garchomp. I also got a reverse holo Magcargo from one of the XY packs.

Last edited:
I bought the 2014 Yveltal tin and I pulled 2 EX Cards, and it helped me boost my Pokedex Collection as well

I found more TCG goodies! Two weeks ago on eBay I won an original series Starter Gift Box in an auction, which contained the Jungle theme deck I most wanted - Power Reserve - and the Jungle booster had a card I really wanted to find as a boy but has taken over 14 years to come to fruition, a Rare Holo Jolteon! The seller even threw in a bonus Fossil booster which had a regular Hitmonlee in it! Shortly afterward I bought a Plasma Blast Solar Strike theme deck from a local toy store to go with my Plasma Shadow deck from Plasma Storm. :awww:

This week I've managed to secure several things: a Thunderstorm Gift Box which should arrive on Thursday morning; and all four theme decks from the first two Neo sets. I'd like to find some legitimate software which will let me run Windows 98 inside Windows 7 Home Premium, just so I can try out the CD-ROM inside the gift box! :XD2:

Next week I'm looking at getting both theme decks from the Fossil set, and maybe Devastation from Team Rocket (plus a single Potion Energy card since the deck only has 59 cards in it :eh:).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom