• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your regular team in Sun and Moon

SinnohEevee

Reaction score
What's your regular party made of (if you have one)?

For me, it is (in no particular order)

1. Popplio -> Brionne -> Primarina (starter)
2. Cyndaquill -> Quilava -> Typhlosion (received via Wonder Trade)
3. Pichu -> Pikachu -> Alolan Raichu
4. Munchlax -> Snorlax (gift with the game)
5. Eevee (with an Everstone)
6. Abra -> Kadabra (I didn't raise it to trade it away, and I found no one I can trust with giving it back).

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

so far for me has been Flareon - the 3 Sun/Moon teams I made all have Flarey on the team
mainly since it's my most favorite of all Pokemon, is fire type so

main team in Sun:
Incineroar, Leafeon, Flareon, Alolan Ninetales, Alolan Persian, and Lycanroc

my second Sun team only at 1st trial with:
Litten, Flareon, Vaporeon, and Jolteon - haven't decided on the other 2

my Moon team, not yet at first trial:
giving Rowlet a chance will say not going good in liking it, Flareon, and Sylveon - haven't decided on the other 3
(going to keep starter through the entire game, might use it less than the others, still struggling to like it for now)
^
all 3 I'm using Flarey

My team was
Snorlax
Machamp
Mimikyu
Arcanine
Milotic
Random pokemon I'm leveling up.

My team was:
Primarina
Pom-pom Oricorio
Mudsdale
Ribombee
Alolan Persian
Togedemaru (Used Magnemite until I could catch one on Ula'ula)

My team:
  • Cutiefly
  • Lycanroc (Midnight Form)
  • Mudbray
  • Lurantis
  • Metang
  • Froslass
I evolved Cutiefly and Metang post-game, since the post-game Trainers were pretty hard so could use those stat boosts. Mudbray stayed unevolved however, as I just really dislike Mudsdale's design.

Also had a Mareanie and a Salandit on the team for a while and was planning to keep them, but Mareanie just wasn't really useful imo and as soon as I evolved Salandit I regretted it (Salazzle is just...weird), so I boxed them and replaced them with Metang and Froslass.

My team was Sela the Popplio -> whatever the last evo is called, BadCompass the Magnezone until like right before the Pokemon League, where I evolved a Vikavolt named Waspinator and used him instead, Rekoff the Salazzle, Lucario (acquired as lv 1 Riolu via GTS), Zelmira the Ninetails, and Garchomp (acquired as lv 1 Gible via WT).

I had an Arcanine on my team for a really long time (Sabre's lv 63 so more like very very very long time), and I tried using Flauros the Incineroar since he was my starter. I really really tried... but uuuggghhh. donotwant. He ended up at lv 53 so yeah, really tried to like him. Others that had been in my team were Brunhilde the Mismagius (lv 49), Kukuroo the Decidueye (lv 49), and Roseina the Lurantis (lv 57). I liked Lurantis but I guess I liked Zelmira better (she is adorable~).

In Moon I had a rotating team because I used different pokemon for different circumstances. The only two that never left my team were Primarina and Mudsdale. The others were Incineroar, Decidueye, Mimikyu, Raichu, Toucannon and Ribombee.

In Sun I had one team through the entire region, they were Ninetales, Decidueye, Salazzle, Lycanroc, Wishiwashi and Mudsdale.

- Decidueye
- Alolan Sandslash
- Kommo-o
- Alolan Golem
- Alolan Marowak
- Ribombee

Kommo-o and Alolan Golem were rather last-minute additions. But it was Sandslash who really surprised me - I was expecting it to be frail, but it was tanking quite a lot. It and Golem are basically the only reasons I managed to get past the Ghost trial.

Marowak is my favorite of the bunch, though. It's ironic given my initial reaction to Marowak, but mine was always on the top of her game. I ended up using her so much in the post-game that she's now nearly eight levels above everyone else, almost to Lv80. So proud. <3

-Incineroar
-Lurantis
-Golisopod
-Kommo-o
-Vikavolt
-Lycanroc (Midday)

I originally intended to trade out Charjabug for Oricorio, but Sensu was shoved into the post-game, so it stuck on board and became a Vikavolt. It was ultimately a good idea since I feel Vikavolt did a lot for my team, so it ended up working out.

The teams when I took on the elite 4 were:

Sun:

Lurantis
Snorlax
Inceneroar
Muddbray
Toucannon
Solgaleo

Moon:

Primarina
Inceneroar
Tsareena
Toucannon
Alola Raichu
Alola Marowak or Lunala

If we ever get the Pokemon bank update, I plan on doing a second run through on Sun, and I'll be using all 3 of the starters, + Pikachu and Mimikyu

Last edited:
Primarina
Lycanroc (Midday)
Oricorio (Pom-Pom)
Ribombee
Ninetales
Marowak

I originally wanted to use Eevee, only to find that its Z-move was restricted to the post-game. Then I wanted to use Porygon2 for Conversion shenanigans, which again didn't work out due to the post-game restriction. So I caught Ribombee on Poni Island; I regret not training Cutiefly to begin with.

Oricorio was supposed to turn into its Sensu form, but again... Still, I think that Pom-Pom was a better match for the team. It was the least useful member, though.

I plan out my team before playing, so I don't swap Pokémon out at all. I used:
  • Popplio->Brionne->Primarina
  • Pichu->Pikachu->Alolan Raichu
  • Oricorio Pom-Pom
  • Salandit->Salazzle
  • Event Munchlax-> Snorlax
  • Bounsweet (In-game trade)->Steenee->Tsareena
When I re-play the game, after Pokebank updates, I'm definitely going to use all different Pokémon, and I may not plan out a team.

My team for Moon is also my signature:

Incineroar
Toucannon
Ribombee
Toxapex
Mudsdale
Oranguru

I've yet to start Sun, but I know I'm putting Komala on my team (koalas are one of my favorite animals)

This was my Sun team.
upload_2017-1-8_19-43-51.png

My team for Sun is (in order)
Primarina
Mismagius
Arcanine
Tsareena
Ninetales
Tapu Lele (added after first champion because I am still so used to only using 5 up to that point because of HMs)

Primarina, Poliwhirl, Pelipper and Slobro. I also have an Eevee, but I plan to evolve it into a Vaporeon.

Incineroar
Araquanid
Palossand
Oranguru
Crabominable
Shiinotic

Attachments

• trainercard-Zoey - moon.png
    trainercard-Zoey - moon.png
    65.3 KB · Views: 43
Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom