• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your Shipping List

Pearlshipping (Ash x Dawn)
ShoppingShipping (Brock x May)
OrangeShipping (Tracey x Misty)

TimeSeaShipping - Lugia X Dialga
ChampChompShipping (SignatureShipping) - Garchomp X Cynthia
GodModeShipping - Giratina X Dialga
SightShareShipping - Latias X Latios

Games
SoulSilverShipping (Silver/Lyra)
Cheren/Bel XD
AlmiaShipping (Kellyn/Kate)
MossShipping (Roark/Gardenia)

Anime
MorpheusShipping (Ash/Angie)
HeatTagShipping (Conway/Dawn)
ContestShipping (Drew/May)
QuestShipping (Jimmy/Marina)
LagomorphShipping (Pikachu/Buneary)

Manga
FranticShipping (Ruby/Sapphire)
SpecialShipping (Red/Yellow)
OldRivalShipping (Green/Blue)
MangaQuestShipping (Gold/Crystal)

Since I hardly ship in game (I'm too busy trying to become a Pokemon Master, what can I say ?) mine will be only for the anime.

Pokeshipping : The first ship will be the last. Misty has feelings for Ash, Ash was sometimes jealous over Misty, and a list of the most obvious hints ever when it comes to shipping. And I just loved to see how we got teases in Hosos, with her having "someone else" ;)

Palletshipping...In a friendship sense ? I'm not into Boy's love and I just love the rivalry between Gary and Ash. Their friendship is unique and I love it that way.

Brock x Joy x Jenny : Come on, give the boy some love !

Rocketshipping : It's so obvious that the two main concerned didn't even realized that. When you got things right on front of you, you got a bad habit to miss them.

Delia x Giovanni :
I believed som much in him being Ash's father when I was younger. Guess the theory doesn't matter anymore now with all those new series and character but still, I ship that.

Oh, and I don't know the name, but there is something going on between Daisy and Tracey. What with them being always together and around Misty ? That was cute, so I'll ship that too.

Since I hardly ship in game (I'm too busy trying to become a Pokemon Master, what can I say ?) mine will be only for the anime.

Pokeshipping : The first ship will be the last. Misty has feelings for Ash, Ash was sometimes jealous over Misty, and a list of the most obvious hints ever when it comes to shipping. And I just loved to see how we got teases in Hosos, with her having "someone else" ;)

Palletshipping...In a friendship sense ? I'm not into Boy's love and I just love the rivalry between Gary and Ash. Their friendship is unique and I love it that way.

Brock x Joy x Jenny : Come on, give the boy some love !

Rocketshipping : It's so obvious that the two main concerned didn't even realized that. When you got things right on front of you, you got a bad habit to miss them.

Delia x Giovanni :
I believed som much in him being Ash's father when I was younger. Guess the theory doesn't matter anymore now with all those new series and character but still, I ship that.

Oh, and I don't know the name, but there is something going on between Daisy and Tracey. What with them being always together and around Misty ? That was cute, so I'll ship that too.

I ship all of those too ^^ + Contestshipping and Ikarishipping

My favourite Shippings (updated):
Anime:
Pokeshipping (AshxMisty): My OTP. I've been Pokeshipper since forever and still continue supporting it after these years.
Contestshipping (MayxDrew): When I first saw Drew in the series, I knew right away I'm going to support this pairing.
Ikarishipping (DawnxPaul): Different characters, but they are cute together
Twinleafshipping (DawnxBarry): Haha, this is also very good Dawn shipping. I can't explain this any better
Penguinshipping (DawnxKenny): Maybe the best of Dawn shippings and also my first. I love that Kenny gave Dawn a nickname
Heattagshipping (DawnxConway): God, Dawn is very hard to ship with. I interested in this pairing when I noticed Conway's interest in Dawn and then I started to support this
Comashipping (AshxPaul): I really love Paul, he really is the best rival Ash has ever had. I also liked how opposite they are from each other.
CafeMochaShipping (AshxCilan): I totally fell in love with Cilan and I liked the interactions between him and Ash. This could very well be one-sided canon from Cilans side, in my opinion.

Last edited:
My shipping list (fixed)
Advanceshipping(AshxMay)-My OTP. well, well. when i first got into the shipping-verse, after going back and watching episodes this one caught my eye right away. but the biggest things that got me into this were The Terracatta ribbon, The Student/mentor and Knight in shineing armor things, and the biggest one to me, The Luvdisc scene in Movie 9.
Morpheusshipping(AshxAngie)-My backup to advanceshipping. I just love their interactions during the time they were together, and if Advanceshipping aint happening, this is what i want.
Abilityshipping(AshxAnabel)-My backup to my backup. same reasons as Morpheusshipping, but i don't support it as much.
Hoennshipping(BrendonxMay(game)-Still replaying the games looking for hints, but from what i have read, it there and pretty strong. I also like the fanfics for it.

Last edited:
Heres my tiny list of love

Pokeshipping Ash and Misty - My OTP, that will never change.
Contestshipping May and Drew - They are so perfect for eachother. And its obvious they like eachother too.
Rocketshipping jessie and james- They have gone through everything together, they do everything together, people, their pretty much married!
Luckshippping Brock and Lucy - Lucy was in love with him, and Brock liked her too!
Heattagshipping Dawn and Conway - Conway has such an obvious crush on her.
Eldershipping Delia and Prof.Oak - I used to think he was ash's father when I was little :p
Delia and Giovanni(not sure of name) apparently they used to date, plus I think a starwars reference would be cool :p
SoulSilvershipping Lyra and Silver - The game+one piece of fanart got me hooked to it.

Simple:
Anime:
1. Pokeshipping (Ash/Misty)- they were the first. Unless you count Palletshipping since they knew eachother before the show started .... but still. I grew up watching hints, even though i didnt know that they were hints back then.

2. Egoshipping (Gary/Misty) even though i havent seen any hints, I just love this ship. And I would love to see Ash's reaction ^__^

3.Contestshipping (May/Drew) This is just too cute! I love the way Drew gives rose to May and says 'they are for beautifly'. And their rivalry is awesome.

4.Novelshipping (Paul/Misty) My favorite nevermetshipping EVER!!!! I would love it if they met

5.Orangeshipping (Tracey/Misty) Is that what i have as 5th? Anyway, they have a lot of hits in the chronicles

6.Gymshipping (Brock/Misty) Ya know, this is probably the Misty shipping with the second most amount of hints, and yet people dont like it. *shrugs*

Manga:
Oldrivalshipping (Blue/Green) this is probably the only manga ship im in love with

I'm too lazy to type out their shipping names so listed the ships the old fashioned way(i think)

Anime
ash/may- I like ash/may as a couple because they are very compatible for each other, and the few hints between them in my opinion are cuter than the pokeshipping hints

ash/bianca- well their kiss was cute, but i still prefer advance shipping

jesse/james- i personally hate both of the two but they don't go good with anyone else except for each other

tracey/misty-i liked their chemistry, and the moments they spent together were cute

gary/misty- i like how they tease each other

drew/dawn- i hate both dawn and drew and that's why i ship them together

gary/dawn- I sorta ship them because dawn went fangirly over him, and gary is ladies man. so yeah i only ship them for the lolz

games ships

the only game ship i support is the dawn in the sinnoh league games(she has a much better personality than the anime one)/lucas

Gameverse shipping is what I concentrate on. I'm a little unsure of some of the names, though.

Burningleafshipping, RedxLeaf. I don't know how I came up with this--I mean, there isn't much coexistence in the games. This is more of my imagination speaking--plus, I enjoy pairing up title players.
Questshipping, GoldxKris. Maybe EthanxLyra (HeartSoul?), too, but only if you're one of the few folks that lump the characters of Kris and Lyra together. The idea of these two characters interacting is one of the reasons why I want to check out the manga. I love Kris more than words can express, and the way the remakes brought life into Gold/Ethan as a NPC was adorable. (I'm a sucker for Jimmy and Marina in the Legend of Thunder, too.) Playing through HeartGold, I can't help but pair Ethan with Lyra (who I named Kris, haha)... in this respect, though, I see the two "separate" shippings as parallel.
Hoennshipping, BrendanxMay. I think this was my first OTP. As many have said, the hints dropped were undeniable--playing as May, I couldn't help but think that Brendan's interactions were cute... along with his character. Their friendship is solid gold.
Fortuneshipping, DawnxLucas. What can I say? I seem to have an affinity for subconsciously shipping my character and the opposite gender NPC when I'm playing Pokemon.

I'm sure I'll be a Chessshipper in time.

Last edited:
After watching Legend of Thunder, I'm now a QuestShipper too.

I'm not a hardcore shipper, but I like the following ships.

Anime:
(In alphabetical order)
Advanceshipping - Ash x May - As said by previous posters, the mentor/student relationship they had was cute and there were quite a few hints (Grass Hysteria and Date Expectations spring to mind.) I don't like it as much as I do Pokeshipping, but I still like it.
Airshipping - Giovanni x Lawrence III - A nevermet, but I think it could work. Both seem to be pretty wealthy guys, and if Giovanni wasn't aware of him prior to the second movie, I'm sure he would have afterwords. It seems like it could be quite the classy romance~
Bouldershipping - Brock x Ash - It would explain why Brock stuck around for as long as he did. They obviously care a lot about each other.
Cafemochashipping - Ash x Dento - At least I think it's called that. From the previews I've seen of Best Wishes Dento looks utterly fabulous and seemed pretty interested in Ash (Or just wanted to get his order for something. Either way it has potential.)
Comashipping - Paul x Ash - This is mostly a crack pairing for me. They seem to have a lot of tension between them whenever they meet up with each other. Must be UST.
Contestshipping - Drew x May - Heavily hinted at throughout AG and Battle Frontier. I like the interaction between them.
Diamondshipping - Giovanni x Delia - I have a hard time seeing this working in the present (Though I made up a headcanon where they did), but it works perfectly when set in the past. So many possibilties with this ship. (I think he's Ash's dad because I'm a big Star Wars fan)
Eldershipping - Prof.Oak x Delia - Similar to Diamondshipping, this doesn't work too well in the past for me, but it fits perfectly in the present. (I don't think he's Ash's dad, but it would be funny if it turned out to be true, if only to see the looks on Ash and Gary's faces) It would explain why they always seem to be together.
Handymanshipping - Tracey x Daisy - Why else would she keep calling him over to the gym? And why would he keep agreeing to it? Because they luv each other~
Ketchupshipping - Pikachu x Ketchup - This needs to be brought back. It's my OTP for the Pokemon anime. If Best Wishes is going back to the series roots they can bring back some ketchup.
Krazyingshipping - Meowth x Pikachu - Whenever they get stuck together (usually because of the TRio's crazy schemes) by themselves, they get along pretty well. Nothing hardcore, but light fluff between these two is cute.
Palletshipping - Ash x Gary - I'm not really big on yaoi, but I find shounen ai adorable, especially when it's these two. They have so much history together.
Pearlshipping - Ash x Dawn - Similar to Advanceshipping, though Dawn was on more even ground with Ash when she started compared to May. Like Advanceshipping, I don't like it as much as Pokeshipping, but I still like it.
Pikeshipping - Brock x Lucy - One of the few females who wasn't creeped out by Brock's flirting. Even if it was only because she had a thing for squinty eyes, I still think they would make a good couple. Come on writers, can't you throw the poor guy a bone?
Pokeshipping - Ash x Misty - I grew up with these two and loved the interaction between them. It's always been the default pairing in my head for both of them.
Skillshipping - Ash x Domino - I've read a few fics with this as the main pairing. I liked the dynamic of Goodie two-shoes boy/Bad girl (If anyone knows where I can find more fics of this please tell me.) Will it ever happen? I'm 100% sure it won't, but I still find it an interesting pairing.
SmartkidShipper - Max x Molly Hale - Again, a nevermet. But they're pretty close in age and both are pretty smart kids, so I could see it working out. Plus it's cute.
SomeoneElseShipping - Misty x Georgio - Georgio is the kid from the Chronicles episode A Date With Delcatty. Many thanks to #Daisuke# for telling me the name of this ship. As an alternative to Pokeshipping it's pretty cute.
Max x Stephanie (From Having a Wailord of a Time) - She was only in one episode, but she was adorable and actually sounded like a little kid. Like most of my other ships, it's cute, so I ship it.

I'm not sure if these next few count, but I'll put them anyways:
Brandon x ??? - I'm totally convinced he's Paul and Reggie's dad, so there has to be a lady in there somewhere. The question is who...
Prof. Oak x ??? - Gary had to come from somewhere (You could argue adoption, but I'm having fun speculating.) This in turn lead to Tyson (The Rocket member in the Red Gyarados two-parter.)
Tyson Oak x ??? - I swear he's the missing link between Prof. Oak and Gary. Again, no idea who the mom is.

Games:
Chessshipping - Black x White - One of the two gameships I care about/have paid attention to. Normally I'm too busy playing to care, but these two look cute together. We'll see how their personalities mesh once the games are released though. (I'll probably still like it regardless of how they act towards each other.)
Colosseumshipping - Wes x Rui - It's pretty much canon on Rui's side, and I like to think Wes feels the same way. I can be a sucker for "bad guy x good girl" ships, though the opposite is true for me too. Somehow I have it worked out that the Gamecube games are set prior to the main ones and that they're Misty's parents.

Manga:
None, because I don't regularly read any of them.

I think I got all of them.

Last edited:
I don't have much but I love all of them.

Anime
Contestshipping (May/Drew): They are my favorite shipping because they are cute when they argue and he gives her red roses which means love.
Pokeshipping (Misty/Ash): They were also adorable when they fought. I started watching this when I was younger so I kind of grew up with Pokeshipping.
Ikarishipping (Dawn/Paul): There weren't much hints but they were cute together and lots of other people were Ikarishippers and I started getting into it.
Questshipping (Marina/Jimmy): I didn't know who they were at first and everyone seemed to like them so I watched them in the Pokemon Chronicals. They actually looked like they liked each other and it was so cute.

Manga
Oldrivalshipping (Blue/Green): I didn't read the manga but I read a couple of fanfictions with them in it and I got hooked.

Last edited:
well i never read the manga but what i know about it, red/green make a good couple in my opinion even though she used him in the beginning

What are your favorite shippings???

i like many shippings.

here they are(as I remember):

~FranticShipping
~SpecialShipping
~AdvanceShipping
~PenguinShipping
~SapphirePearlShipping
~AmberShipping
~PokeShipping
~PearlShipping
~NegaiShipping
~ContestShipping
~GraceShipping
and even more

Re: What are your favorite shippings???

Contestsipping, Pearlshipping, MexSilver, and more! ^_^

Please note: The thread is from 9 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom