• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your Shipping List

I ship just two pairings, secretly.

Black and White:
NxConcordia

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon:
HeroxPartner

Advanceshipping ashxmay. Diamondshipping giovannixdelia. cavaliershipping dawnxgary. Uroborusshipping hildaxred. Think that's most of em.

Remember guys, you need to give reasons as to why you like your ships besides just listing them.
Diamondshippibg because if giovanni really was Ashs dad I would feel he wouldnt be as dense as he is. Uroborusshipping cuz red is a badass and holds just looks like the type of girl fit for him. She got the package lol cavaliershipping. Gary was raised by his grandpa and OS.following his footsteps. Dawn raised by mother and following her footsteps. Both are very ambitious and seem to both have dominant personalities. I don't Likr when one person overpowers the other in a relationship. Advanceshipping....well you'll just have to read my posts on the thread lol too much to list.

FlavescentShipping (Iris x Trip) OMG I am in love with this shipping!! This shipping is awesome!!!! They both have met their respective/inspiring people (Drayden and Alder) when they were younger ^_^
ExpressShipping (Hilda x Ingo) hmm....It's awesome
SpokeShipping (Bianca x Stephan) Well, they're cute to be a couple ^_^
PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) too classic but I really love this shipping!
TwinleafShipping (Dawn x Barry), mmh..I can't tell this but I enjoy this shipping!!!

Anime:

PokeShipping (Ash x Misty): I've always been a PokeShipper! I love how Ash and Misty have such good chemistry together.
ContestShipping (May x Drew): The roses, the blushing, the sunset scene... Yeah, this one is awesome!
PenguinShipping (Dawn x Kenny): I started liking this one when I saw the episode where Kenny asks Dawn to travel with him. It was so obvious that he liked her (Brock saw that he liked her too).

Games:

RebelShipping (Hilbert x Bianca): When I first played through Black, I instantly became a RebelShipper! There was just something about Bianca that made me feel like she liked Hilbert.
HeartSoulShipping (Ethan x Lyra): This one I like mainly because of the scene at the day care. Lyra's reaction to what her grandma says, then giving her phone number to Ethan, so funny!

There's probably others that I can't think of right now, but these are the ones that I like the most.

Anime

Rocketshipping (Jessie-x-James)-They seem MADE for each other. They can't live without each other. Tough Girl-x-Wimpy Boy FTW. The endless bickering is ADORABLE. Also, lots of hints. So many reasons, I'm restraining myself from writing a whole page on why I ship them. My OTP.
Wishfulshipping (Iris-x-Cilan)-MILDXWILD. ScienceXSuperstition. CalculatingXImpulsive. Opposites attract! Adorable. Just...adorable.
Ketchupshipping (Pikachu-x-Ketchup) Funny, and a bit crack.

Games

HeartSoulShipping (Lyra-x-Ethan) For no reason but the fact that they look cute together.

Anime Ships:
PokeShipping-AshxMisty-Misty was his first companion, and despite dislike at the beginning they quickly became close. Ash is always happy to see Misty and vice versa.
ContestShipping-MayxDrew-Drew has always shown interest in May, and even helped her when needed. Their actions with each other are entertaining.
PenguinShipping-DawnxKenny-Old friends, and Kenny is protective of her at times. They get along really well.
AgainstShipping-ZoeyxPaul-I think Zoey would be able to keep him in check.
WishfulShipping-IrisxDent/Cilan-Adorable together, and interactions are hilarious to watch.
HandymanShipping-TracyxDaisy (Misty's sister)-Again the interactions between them attracted me.
KantocontestShipping-HarleyxSolidad-Harley needs love too. Cute together, plus Solidad says she likes him.

Manga Ships:
SpecialShipping-RedxYellow-Made for each other. Again interactions from the time of their first meeting and every other time after.
GrantedShipping-YellowxLance-Just look cute together, and Yellow could probably relate to him a little.
ViridianShipping-YellowxSilver-Cute, some interactions.
SpecialJewelShipping-SilverxCrystal-Interactions between them.
ChoosenShipping-SilverXGreen (female)-Interactions. Green saved him, and he is so sweet towards her.
OldRivalShipping-Blue (male)x Green (female)-Interactions. Blue may act annoyed by her but I believe he likes her.
MangaQuestShipping-GoldxCrystal-Interactions again. Gold is especially funny, plus Crystal keeps him in check.
FranticShipping-RubyxSapphire-Canon, they admitted their feelings.
CommonerShipping-DiamondxPlatinum-Dia is adorable, and so loyal to Platinum. She enjoy's his actions.
AgencyShipping-BlackxWhite-They work well together. Interactions
FerrisWheelShipping-NxWhite-Just because of the ferris wheel scene in the manga, and he leaves her his servine.
GracefulShipping-WinonaxWallace-Canon, once dated.
TeaShipping-BillxDaisy (Oak's granddaughter/Blue{male}sister)-interactions, cute together.
FatherlyShipping-JaninexFalkner-Interactions, and understand eachother.

Game/Random Shippings:
FatherlyShipping-FalknerxJanine-Interactions. Falkner will randomly call you on the pokegear and actually complain about Janine.
PrideShipping-FalknerxMisty-Just think they would be cute together.
MistyxCress (don't know name for)-Water type gym leaders, would be cute together.
ElesaxGrimsley (don't know name for)-Cute together in my opinion.
WikiErrorShipping-LancexCynthia-Both champions, opposite gender garchomps, cute together.
DualRivalShipping-CherenxBianca-Interactions, old friends.
SoulSilverShipping-SilverxLyra/Ethan-Interactions, plus Silver's reaction to nearly being teamed up with Claire at one point.
TrickyShipping-Lyra/EthanxLance-Interaction. He really helps out.
FortuneShipping-LucasxDawn-Interactions. Lucas/Dawn always gives you things, and pretty much ignores your rival.
HoennShipping-BrendanxMay-Interactions.
IsshuShipping/FerrisWheelShipping-NxHilda/Hilbert-Interactions. N always wants the player to understand him, and is kind toward H/H
ChessShipping-HildaxHilbert-Interactions, what little their is, and are cute together.

Last edited:
As of recently after playing Pokémon Card GB 2 (the Japan-only sequel to Pokémon Trading Card Game on the Game Boy Color), I've come to ship those two : Ishihara & Nikki, known as BiologyShipping.

Ishihara is a Pokémon Card Collector, who you can interact with to obtain rare cards.
Nikki is the Grass Club Master in the games, who you can play against to obtain the Grass Medal / Oddish Coin, depending of the game you play on. The first time you meet her in both games is at Ishihara's House. In Pokémon Card GB 2, you see both of their overworld charsets next to each other, while this song plays. Such a happy music with such a situation makes it more fitting, and this is why I ship Ishihara and Nikki :)

Anime Ships:
PokeShipping-AshxMisty
ContestShipping-MayxDrew
PenguinShipping-DawnxKenny
AgainstShipping-ZoeyxPaul
WishfulShipping-IrisxDent/Cilan
HandymanShipping-TracyxDaisy (Misty's sister)
KantocontestShipping-HarleyxSolidad

Manga Ships:
SpecialShipping-RedxYellow
GrantedShipping-YellowxLance
ViridianShipping-YellowxSilver
SpecialJewelShipping-SilverxCrystal
ChoosenShipping-SilverXGreen (female)
OldRivalShipping-Blue (male)x Green (female)
MangaQuestShipping-GoldxCrystal
FranticShipping-RubyxSapphire
CommonerShipping-DiamondxPlatinum
AgencyShipping-BlackxWhite
FerrisWheelShipping-NxWhite
GracefulShipping-WinonaxWallace
TeaShipping-BillxDaisy (Oak's granddaughter/Blue{male}sister)

Game/Random Shippings:
FatherlyShipping-FalknerxJanine
PrideShipping-FalknerxMisty
MistyxCress (don't know name for)
ElesaxGrimsley (don't know name for)
WikiErrorShipping-LancexCynthia
DualRivalShipping-CherenxBianca
SoulSilverShipping-SilverxLyra
TrickyShipping-LyraxLance
FortuneShipping-LucasxDawn
HoennShipping-BrendanxMay
IsshuShipping/FerrisWheelShipping-NxHilda/Hilbert
ChessShipping-HildaxHilbert

Needs explanations as to why you like them.

Anime
Ashx May are so cute ♥
Dawn x Paul are cute
TripxIris
I support
DrewxMay
AshxMisty

Manga
GreenxBlue
ToukoxTouya, I have read the manga *_*
JunxDawn

Mangaquest-(Gold x Crystal)
There cute together really

Frantic (RubyxSapphire)
Its the most obvious shipping ever

Ferriswheel (WhitexN)
There really great

Last edited:
I haven't followed the anime or the manga in a long time so, for my sins, all my "ships" are games ones, based on my own imagination on how their story went. Oh, and I don't know all the shipper names. Indeed, how the hell am I ever gonna remember them all? ;)

Brendan/May -R/S/E, which I like for no other reason than to an impressionable 13/14 year old at the time it felt real. It just seemed logical that the Professor's son and the Guym leader's daughter should secretly have a crush on each other.
Hilda/Cheren - B/W, which is an odd one because it didn't really occur to me originally when I played the game. I figured that, because there were at least three characters running around, Cheren and Bianca were more likely to be 'the ones'. But I don't know anymore. I suppose I feel differently because from the gameplay it seems clear that while Hilda/Bianca are close because they are girls together, Hilda/Cheren are close because they are like-minded as trainers - if not Hilda is a bit more calm and relaxed with her Pokemon.
Hilbert/Bianca - B/W, which I came to after I decided that Cheren wasn't going to work. I've never played the game through a boy POV since I had too i.e. Crystal, but I know a lot of people like this and, I guess, putting the girl rival with the boy hero, and the boy rival with the girl hero makes sense really lol. I feel that if you play the Bianca scenes of doubt as Hilbert, her frankness with him is endearing.
Hilda/N - B/W, so shoot me. Speaking for myself I HATE the way a lot of fans portray this because more often than not N is out-of-character and Hilda is nothing like you get the feeling she should be. Yet in my own head I like it, and that's because it is so impossible. It's rather one of those ships where the individuals never realise how much they shared with the other until they're gone. Plus, it's the whole dualism thing they have going. Male/Female, Zekrom/Reshiram (Yes, Black is my head canon), Ideals/Truth. Not a cutsie romantic love but a much deeper bond, like being in love.

As you can see, Black 2/White 2 provoked the most thought from me. TBH I never expected a Pokemon game to engage me as much as Black and White did, story-wise.

I still support Concordia/N, hard. Since Hilda is around 14-15 and N is like 20, that's just...ew to me. Concordia and N are much more plausible and I can see them clear as day and it just makes sense.
Also it is HNNNNNNNNNNG~

I still support Concordia/N, hard. Since Hilda is around 14-15 and N is like 20, that's just...ew to me. Concordia and N are much more plausible and I can see them clear as day and it just makes sense.
Also it is HNNNNNNNNNNG~

I think N is supposed to be more around the 16/17 mark. Either way, I don't really romantically ship anyone with anyone wholeheartedly. It's really the bond between N and Touko that appeal to me, not really the romance. I can see the appeal of Concordia and N, but I think of her more in the terms of a sister because they are both Ghetsis's "children", or at least, he took them and Anthea in when they were orphaned.

When I think of shipping in Pokemon, I tender towards more the relationship as a whole rather than solely the "romantic". I'm more interested in the story than anything else. Besides, I think we all know the only thing N can be shipped with are his "friends". Again, obviously not romantic lol. ;)

I posted here back on Christmas Day, 2010 and looking back, my tastes have changed a little. I'm rather fickle with my ships, picking some up and dropping them pretty quickly. There are still some ships that have managed to stay on my list though :p I actually have many of these explanation pre-typed on MS Word lol. I have too much spare time on my hands.

Anime:

I don't watch the anime as often anymore, so I don't ship here as often as in the games.

AppealShipping (Dawn x Zoey) - Don’t ship these guys as much as I used to, but I still like them. Dawn looks up to Zoey as a coordinator but they’re equals when it comes to their friendship, so that’s pretty nice.
CavalierShipping (Gary x Dawn) - Dawn sure did fangirl over Gary.
JohtoFestaShipping (Khoury x Lyra) - Cute stuff, idk.
ShenlongShipping (Cynthia x Iris) - Iris went like, insane at everything Cynthia did.

Game:

AirplaneShipping (Elesa x Skyla) - I always felt Elesa was itching to be shipped, but I didn't know with who. Then I found out it was right under my nose. Elesa is a great character, normally serious (but not bitchy) but has a cheerful and fun-loving side. I think someone bright and happy like Skyla would bring out that side in her. I’d much rather read a humour fic of them than a serious one.
DualRivalShipping (Cheren x Bianca) – Got history plus notable interaction. Cheren sort of comes off as condescending IMO but you can tell he really does care about Bianca. I really like this one. Also 100% happy with them as just friends. <3
FortuneShipping (Lucas x Dawn) – Mostly aesthetics, I guess. Really really cute.
HoennShipping (Brendan x May) – When you play as May, Brendan is initially disappointed to see that the Gym Leader’s kid is a girl, but he warms up a lot to her. And that line about seeing Rayquaza and wishing that May was there to see it with him…okay that did it for me. These two are so cute.
IgnitionShipping (Flint x Volkner) - I've seen so much hilarious and great art of them. Idk, it could go either way, I'm happy with them being bros too.
ScientificShipping (Juniper x Fennel) - Shipped it the moment I discovered them both. Idk why, I just think they would complement each other nicely, plus they have history. Yeah, I just like it a lot.
And I'll just group all these together: WarmingupShipping (Rich Boy Martin x Hilda), InjustShipping (Dancer Dirk x Hilda), SummerHopeShipping (Ace Trainer Austin x Hilda), GirlTalkShipping (Waitress Aurora x Hilda) – Yeah…basically all the ferris wheel ships for Hilda. These guys are total fanfic fuel.

On-and-off ships:

OriginShipping (Steven x Wallace) - Sometimes I like them better as friends, sometimes not. Idk. There's something fun about pairing a fan
favourite with a fan...unfavourite.
ValetShipping (Darach x Caitlin) - I support the idea of them being together, not that their feelings are mutual. I think what attracts me to these two is that there's a lot of possibilities, with Caitlin's backstory and all. Darach seems like a nice guy, hardworking and definitely puts his job ahead of his feelings. Caitlin is quite the opposite (reason why this is an on-and-off ship) -- a little bratty and had what I would imagine a dull life being forbidden to battle in Gen IV. A line in Caitlin's BW dialogue implies that Darach helped her to resolve her attitude issues, which I thought was something special. :) BW sunk the ship so hard with Caitlin moving to Unova, but that doesn't really faze me, it just makes me believe that Caitlin would realize, in her newfound ~emotional maturity~, how she really took his companionship and hard work for granted.

And not romantic pairings, but N x Hilbert and N x Hilda are my ultimate brotps. I really like the idea of them just hanging out and talking...idk.

...Going to submerge myself in fics and fanart now.

Last edited:
Fennel, I just want to point that SummerHopeShipping is actually Ace Trainer Austin and Hilda. But it is a cute pairing.

I've completely forgotten if I've ever posted here or not... eh, whatever. Here's my list.

Manga

GracefulShipping (Wallace/Winona). It's canon, or was until Winona broke it off before the events of the Ruby and Sapphire arc. But the small scenes between them were nice, and she might give him another chance at the end of their sole appearance in the Emerald arc? I sure hope so! Definitely my OTP, even if there's difficult-to-find fan art/fanfiction.

FranticShipping (Ruby/Sapphire). I didn't like this pairing at first. I don't know why. But while reading the famous "I like you" scene... I just started liking them. It wasn't fanart or music videos that made me like them, it was that little scene.

I do have shippings in the games, but I'll spare you guys for now. That list is long and mostly composed of crack pairings.

Time to post my current list of yuri ships from Pokémon, maybe. Could have added more, but sadly, I'm infected with the "want-to-freaking-ship-you-but-who-in-the-world-should-I-ship-you-with-can't-decide" disease. Let's look at the bright side though. I'll have to write less explanations. Yay. And yes, only yuri ships for now. Because I'm lazy. I'm pretty sure that, according to the rules, we're allowed to list non-Pokémon ships too. But I'm lazy. I will edit the list whenever I feel like it. And now, enough of this crap, let's go!

Pokémon

CappuccinoShipping (Aloe x Iris) - Got sucked in by a fan art. I'm not to blame! Or maybe yes. But it's not entirely my fault! ... Argh, to hell with that! Ahem, what was I saying? Ah, yes. Iris is kind of a wild girl, and (I assume) she hasn't got any known parents. Aloe on the other hand, is a motherly woman. How would a little girl like Iris react if a woman like Aloe suddenly started taking care of her? That's what inspired me to think this would work in the first place. One last thing... This is just pure fantasy, but, they both have dark skin, and both have a reasonable age... to be mother and daughter. What if they somehow got separated when Iris was born? ... Never mind, ignore that.
ScientificShipping (Araragi x Makomo) - It was nice to see a female professor for once. Respectable and admirable women for the win. Also, science is power. What did you expect me to do the moment I came to know there was another female scientist? THIS. End of story.
AirplaneShipping (Kamitsure x Fuuro) - Oh the awesomeness. A technology-loving model and a pilot. Amazing pair. Throw in a canonical friendship and you'll find out it can't get any better.
ChestShipping (Kasumi x Kanna) - Worst name ever. Nah, it's not, really. Still lame though. The couple is nice anyway. We have two females with considerable age difference here. I've got a weak spot for mature women, not to mention I tend to idolize them. You can easily deduce why I like this ship. Tell me, what does Kasumi do? She idolizes Kanna. So, yeah... I don't think I have anything else to say.
SinfulShipping (Mars x Jupiter) - They can't stand one another, and something is up with that. Judging by their last exchange of words at Stark Mountain, they definitely knew each other prior to the alliance with Team Galactic. Some negative experience in the past must have generated hate between them. So much can unfold from here... Broken friendship? Broken love? Who knows...
TantrumShipping (Natsume x Cattleya) - Nevermet signing in. And what a delicious nevermet it is. Natsume and Cattleya are similar, yet different. To me, both of them represent apathy, albeit not in the same manner. The first lost her feelings due to the obsession that her intense psychic power ended up triggering (in the anime). Nothing else was able to satisfy her anymore. The latter instead, was forced to suppress her emotions in order to prevent her psychic powers from bursting out uncontrollably. This fact may shed light on her sleepy nature. Why? My theory is that she submerges herself in dreams, in which she can escape the coldness that is bound to her in real life. Summarizing it all... Think about it for a moment. If they ever got to meet and share their not quite happy experiences with psychic powers... how intriguing would it be?
GirlPowerShipping (Shirona x Hikari) - Finally... my Pokémon OTP! I'm certain you've grasped where this is going already... PEDOPHILE!Shirona innocent, adorable age difference, I mean. Some might wonder why the popularity level of Shirona x male protagonist isn't anywhere near that of Shirona x female protagonist. In truth, the answer is quite simple. Anytime the player happens to be in need of help, she's there. She jumps out of nowhere, just like that. Technically speaking, the gender of your main character won't affect her behavior. However... when she acts so over the boy, no way... it doesn't strike me as cute as her acting likewise around the girl. I deeply appreciate how the ship is named in this case. Plays out perfectly my interpretation of their relationship.

i like advanceshipping (obvious) and franticshipping, in fact would somebody please make me a gavor and post a fanfic involving both of them????
and i also like vineshipping and hope ash' bulbasaur evolve, now i'll let you in a little secret of meummm.... i love pearshipping as well yes i admit it is because pearlshipping has a kind of feeling that makes me not only not hate it but love it instead, it will not defeat advanceshipping but it comes really close second,and the fact that i like the shipping of may and dawn means that i would get what i want at the end*shot*

Please note: The thread is from 11 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom