• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

your signature move

I've always loved the moves Energy Ball and Scald, so I feel like mine would be one of those. Energy Ball is so dope; it's just this blob of chloroplasty goodness that you could shoot at people from across the room. Scald I've always loved for it's irony (i.e. water type move with chance of burn) but how it just makes so much sense, there's something just so satisfying about spitting burning hot water at your enemy.

It would be Leaf Blade. I'm a Grass-type trainer, I love it's animation since it was first introduced and the fact that it was exclusive to Sceptile, I love it's anime counterpart and it's a blade! When used by Virizion it just feels right. :cool:
A second option would be Sludge Bomb, because some of my favorite Grass-type Pkmn are also Poison, namely Roserade, because Poison is my second favorite type and I use a good amount of Pkmn from this type that know the move.

Last edited:
Petal Dance, I love flowers and the move is just beautiful, even the name is beautiful. It's been my favorite move since I saw Drew's Roselia using it in anime when I was a kid, since that day the Roselia line is one of my favorites, really any Pokémon that uses this move looks beautiful and elegant and that's always been my weakness :love:.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom