• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your status on Platinum

Well here's mine....

8 gym badges
beat the E4

Lucario Lv.51
Torterra Lv51
Staraptor Lv.54
Floatzel Lv.59
Magmar Lv.47
Elektabuzz Lv.50

They are still weak though :)

I beat Volkner today. He was remarkably easy, even though I didn't have a single Ground Pokemon. Actually, all the Gym Leaders in DPPt are kind of lame. Anyway, after exploring a bit with Waterfall, I made my way to Victory Road and am now preparing to go inside.

Oh, and I caught Azelf and Uxie. It'll be a while before I start Mesprit hunting.

* Infernape (Charley, female, level 50)
* Luxray (Kovu, male, level 50)
* Flowsel (Ron, male, level 50)
* Togekiss (Hermes, male, level 50)
* Umbreon (Remus, male, level 50)
* Abomasnow (Yuri, male, level 50)

Currently, I've got 209 outta 210 Sinnoh Dex. Just need to find Manaphy, will do it tonite since I finally know how, and then I'll get the National Dex.

Right now I've got 8 badges and beaten the E4, My team is fighting focused and I love it...

Infernape (Lv.61)
Weavile (Lv. 58)
Lucario (Lv. 57)
Gallade (Lv. 57)
Toxicroak (Lv. 56)
Scyther (Lv. 54)

Next step for me is getting to the Battle Zone, catching and evolving a Poliwrath. Not sure who he'll replace.....either Scyther or Toxicroak.

Currently my 'Dex is sitting at 61 and I'm stuck at the Old Chataeu. I couldn't get a shiny Chimchar, so I had to settle for a good Natured one. (Got a Jolly one; he's got a pretty good Speed stat.)

Right now I'm doing the three fingered salute, trying to SR for a shiny Rotom. I have no idea how long this will take. >.<

I am trying to find Chansey's so that I can get a luck egg off of one. Mainly U have beaten the game. I still have the roaming legendaries to catch and I still need to fill up my national dex. Also I have not gotten a pokemon up to level 100 yet but my Magmortar is pretty close.

Currently, I've got 209 outta 210 Sinnoh Dex. Just need to find Manaphy, will do it tonite since I finally know how, and then I'll get the National Dex.

You can find a picture of Manaphy (which counts) in Mr. Backlot's house.

Platinum was finally released in the UK today, but, ordering from GAME I was lucky enough to get it yesterday (as I'm sure that a lot of other UK buyers have as well).

So anyway, I can finally post here! I have only played a few minutes of it so far but I picked Chimchar as my starter and look forward to many hours of play tonight!

Finally, I can play the long awaited game

Current position: Jubilife
My team
Inferno/Chimchar lv 10
Hunter/Starly lv 7
Flash/Shinx lv 4
Seen 6, caught 4

The battle against my rival went pretty well, even though he growled me to death. He didn't do too much damage though. Caught a spare Bidoof, Starly and Shinx just in case I need them. I want Electabuzz and Ralts now!

I just got it today! I'm only on route 202 at the moment. I have a starly, shinx, bidoof and chimchar. I don't want to go through it much because I want to trade in my shinies (that are the same level as the pokemon I have caught) so that I have shinies in my main team. But I won't see any body with a DS until Saturday to do it

I'm stuck at stupid Cyrus in Distortion world. T_T. I've been doing mucho trading, and leveling, so my team should be...
Torterra, 42
Alakazam, 51
Rotom/Eletrivire (Still deciding on which one to throw out there) 37, and 40 respectively
Togekiss, 40
Rhyperior, 42
And hopefully a Charizard soon, if not then a Houndoom, 42.

He keep CRUSHING my team.

I'm working on finalizing my competitive team for the frontier / wifi

I've got all the badges, beat the E4, got the national dex...

Here's the team

Inferno (Infernape): Level 81
Penguin (Empoleon): Level 88
Ryu (Scizor): Level 83
Dragon (Dragonite): Level 86
Mukuhawk (Staraptor): Level 80
Shadow (Gengar): Level 84

and some strong reserves:

Flame (Heatran): Level 85
Tank (Rhyperior): Level 81
Sparks (Raichu): Level 77
Landshark (Garchomp): Level 75

Well, I beat Volkner and got to the Pokemon League. The first attempt at beating them was a failure, but I got all the way to Cynthia! What really destroyed my Pokemon (after defeating two of hers) was her Togekiss. As expected of the probable father of my own amazing Togekiss. I'll go and collect some extra money for Revives before I try again. But I gotta say, I'm very proud of my team, they were good.

My team:

* Infernape (Charley, female, level 55)
* Luxray (Kovu, male, level 54)
* Flowsel (Ron, male, level 55)
* Togekiss (Hermes, male, level 55)
* Umbreon (Remus, male, level 54)
* Abomasnow (Yuri, male, level 54)

Well, I beat Volkner and got to the Pokemon League. The first attempt at beating them was a failure, but I got all the way to Cynthia! What really destroyed my Pokemon (after defeating two of hers) was her Togekiss. As expected of the probable father of my own amazing Togekiss. I'll go and collect some extra money for Revives before I try again. But I gotta say, I'm very proud of my team, they were good.

My team:

* Infernape (Charley, female, level 55)
* Luxray (Kovu, male, level 54)
* Flowsel (Ron, male, level 55)
* Togekiss (Hermes, male, level 55)
* Umbreon (Remus, male, level 54)
* Abomasnow (Yuri, male, level 54)

Just keep going at it!

Well, currently camping in Oreburgh before taking on Mt. Coronet for the first time. I really want to transfer some pokémon I bred on Diamond, but I only have on DS, so I'm gonna need some help with that. Anyways, On Saturday team Galactic fell easily to my Monferno, which is now lv. 33. I don't really train any other, since I want to transfer them anyway. So my time is mostly spent in the Underground.

Playtime: About 6 hours
Team:
Monferno/Inferno lv. 33
Staravia/Hunter lv. 20
Flash/Luxio lv 15
Bidoof lv. 2 (my HM-slave)

Gonna transfer Elekid, Swinub, Scizor (evolving my Scyther at the same time) and a Ralts, along with some items to ease my journey.

I'm newly started and taking it steady - just beat Roark.

Prinplup (F), lv 22
Staravia (M), lv 14
Bidoof (M), lv 3, HM Slave.

Things have moved forward a bit - I'm now up at three badges, fourth coming soon. Thanks to that breeder with the Happiny just south of the psyduck blockade (and abuse of the vs seeker) - Houndoom gained something like 12 levels there, and Staraptor/Gabite/Empoleon went from 31 to 36), my team is quite ready to take on the next gym.

Empoleon F ("Zero"), lv 36
Staraptor M ("Chinook"), lv 36
Gabite F ("Smaug"), lv 36
Houndoom F ("Ashes"), lv 36
Espeon F ("Aurora"), lv 23 (need a good psychic TM)
Eevee F ("Fay"), lv 1 (need a good electric TM, will get on the receiving end of my thunder stone asap)

(I didn't reload for Eevee and Piplup, or produce more than one Eevee egg! I swear!)

Last edited:
Since my last post, I have finally defeated the Elite Four once more, with an entirely new team, trained from the ground up. The battle was a bit tougher than my 1st attempt, since I challenged them with my new team at several levels lower than their predecessors, but it was a good bunch of fights altogether.

So now, my 2nd batch of Hall of Famers include:

Ampharos
Dragonite
Lapras
Marowak
Meganium
Toxicroak

We are now currently doing some light training to take on Stark Mountain! (Heheh, yeah, I put off going to Stark in favor of training a new team. Heatran can wait.)

I am only 3 badges in

I have

Gyrados level 27
Roselia level 19
Monferno level 28
Sheildon level 7
Murkrow level 1

None of the pokemon you can find from the first 4 badges interest me really so i just used Gyrados and Monferno for everything but i just caught a Rolelia and got my sheildon and murkrow in a trade i plan to get them to level 25ish before i go to the 4th gym.

My last pokemon is going to be a Pickachu with Volt tackle once i get down to the Mansion and catch one with a lightball. I might switch the roselia later for a water pokemon so gyrados isnt stuck with surf and waterfall or take out the monferno/infernape im tired of starters

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom