• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your status on Platinum

I'm about to climb Mt. Coronet and catch me a dragon. But I still wonder if it's worth SRing for a shiny... I'll have to decide later, really want to save that Master Ball (I'm too frightened to use anything else against it if it's shiny, but otherwise Dusk Balls).

My team
Inferno/Infernape lv. 50, Adamant

Blade/Scizor, lv. 52, Adamant

Mamoswine, lv 52, Brave

Volt/Electabuzz, lv 47, Naughty

Mind/Gardevoir, lv. 48, Mild

Tsunami/Vaporeon, lv. 50, Calm

About levels, I'm a bit overleveled, but it's not hard when you've traded 4 pokes and have a Lucky Egg. Easy experience.
And in Diamond, my entire team was in lv. 66 before E4. E4 was a breeze though.

Aha, last time I was here I was still waiting for this game!

I'm filling my Sinnoh Dex. After that, I'll do my "Quest for the Legendaries", which is always fun.
Then I'll hone my skills at the Frontier and train simultaneously, and one day get fuckin' WiFi.

Nothing that is at the expense of some else's esteem is "funny."

You "grow up."

eSTEEN rofl you really think what i said was ment to break his self esteen lol ? Gimme a break. Listen i only thought it was funny that it took him 2 tries with a team like that. Man you people on these pokemon forums are so sensative. You are the ones who need to grow up and get out of your diapers. Geezus christ, i cant belive how some of you guys who are Adults even act like 2 year old's. I play pokemon sure but i dont act like a little kid and take offense when someone laughs at me for losing on a VIDEO GAME. Like i said Grow up.

I cant belive were even arguing about something as stupid as this. Whats next you are going to get offended and cry about your self esteen if i smile when your Pokemon feints ? Or if i laugh when someone doesnt manage to catch Mesprit or something as stupid as that ? Because thats exactly what this situation is.

Oh man you didnt catch mesprit ? Hah i did the first try. "WAHHHHHH MY SELF ESTEEN" Thats exaclty how this ended up as. I said thats funny it took you 2 tries with level 57 pokemon iv done with level 40's. "WAHHHH MY SELF ESTEEN"

Last edited:
eSTEEN rofl you really think what i said was ment to break his self esteen lol ? Gimme a break. Listen i only thought it was funny that it took him 2 tries with a team like that. Man you people on these pokemon forums are so sensative. You are the ones who need to grow up and get out of your diapers. Geezus christ, i cant belive how some of you guys who are Adults even act like 2 year old's. I play pokemon sure but i dont act like a little kid and take offense when someone laughs at me for losing on a VIDEO GAME. Like i said Grow up.

I cant belive were even arguing about something as stupid as this. Whats next you are going to get offended and cry about your self esteen if i smile when your Pokemon feints ? Or if i laugh when someone doesnt manage to catch Mesprit or something as stupid as that ? Because thats exactly what this situation is.

Oh man you didnt catch mesprit ? Hah i did the first try. "WAHHHHHH MY SELF ESTEEN" Thats exaclty how this ended up as. I said thats funny it took you 2 tries with level 57 pokemon iv done with level 40's. "WAHHHH MY SELF ESTEEN"

Does that mean I can make fun of your spelling and sentence structure..? ._.

Ahem: *couldn't and *care less

Anyway, my status on Platinum: I'm still saving =/

My Status:

All 8 gym badges, elite 4 defeated, every possible event unlocked, all 5 legendaries caught.

Pikachu - level 100
Charizard - level 100
Blastoise - level 100
Venusaur - level 100
Mewtwo - level 100
Giratina - level 100

My Status:

All 8 gym badges, elite 4 defeated, every possible event unlocked, all 5 legendaries caught.

Pikachu - level 100
Charizard - level 100
Blastoise - level 100
Venusaur - level 100
Mewtwo - level 100
Giratina - level 100

Uhh... There are more then 5 legendaries in the game.

My Status:

Pikachu - level 100
Charizard - level 100
Blastoise - level 100
Venusaur - level 100
Mewtwo - level 100
Giratina - level 100

3 legendary birds, 3 lake pixies and three dragons, shaymin, cresellia, regigigas, heatran and darkrai... comes to 14, so yesh more than 5.

Wondering can you evolve a pikachu at lv100 it uses thunderstone after all

3 legendary birds, 3 lake pixies and three dragons, shaymin, cresellia, regigigas, heatran and darkrai... comes to 14, so yesh more than 5.

I could, but I prefer pikachu.

Ok im going to see if I catch the other 9, have to look up a guide or something.

I wouldn't count Shaymin and Darkrai since they don't actually appear until you get their items in Platinum. I would count them in Diamond and Pearl since you can get to them by tweaking, but I don't think it's fair to count them in Platinum.

If you do count them, then Arceus should be counted too, bringing it up to 15.

Also, there's the legendery golem trio if you have the event Regigigas.

You can also catch all 3 regi's if you have the special level 100 Regigia's from some kinda event it unlocks secret area's for them

Since my last post, I've already finished taking on Stark Mountain and caught ugly ol' Heatran, finally catching all legendaries available in Platinum without the need for event items and such.

After some tough fights at the Battleground, I've begun training my 3rd team to put in the Hall of Fame (I don't like repeat performances in the HoF). It's not complete yet, but my plan for it is to include...

Breloom
Drapion
Kingdra
Porygon-Z
Salamence
Typhlosion

I also have a side quest of my own to complete the Platinum National Dex. After evolving everyone I have to their final forms, I'd need just Arceus to complete it.

The quest goes on...

I finished the first gym and haven't play it ever since. I'm going on a trip during the summer, so I'm saving it on the long plane ride.

Went exploring in the cave by Victory Road- Azumarills galore! Too many there >.> Chained a few Beautiflies on Route 224. Visited the rock at the end of the path and then went off to train my Nidrino, which yesterday was evolved to a Nidoking!

After chaining for some shinies, I'm now back to beating the E4 over and over with Exp. shares to fill up the Dex. My E4 team consists of 4 pokemon (2 of my team is Exp share pokemon who are to evolve), and I make a substitution whenever one of my pokemon reaches level 100.

Currenlty, it's this:
Garchomp (TITANIA)
Dragonite (KENSEN)
Empoleon (Waddles)
Moltres (DIN)

Kensen is my newest addition, and Titania is approaching level 100 and will thus need to be replaced soon... I'm not sure exactly who I'm going to replace him with right now.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom