• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your status on Platinum

I finished my "Clair" team, topping it off with an Aerodactyl. Let me know whatcha think:

Gyarados
Nature/Characteristic: Quiet/Quick tempered.
Stats: 320-317-200-162-223-200
Ability: Intimidate
Item: Muscle Band
Moves: Dragon Dance, Ice Fang, Dive, Earthquake

Dragonite
Nature/Characteristic: Mild/Quick to flee.
Stats: 312-317-198-304-238-221
Ability: Inner Focus
Item: Life Orb
Moves: Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, Draco Meteor, Superpower

Aerodactyl
Nature/Characteristic: Adamant/Loves to eat.
Stats: 297-317-152-131-166-292
Ability: Rock Head
Item: Focus Sash
Moves: Aerial Ace, Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Stone Edge

Charizard (really, really bad IV's)
Nature/Characteristic: Mild/Strong willed.
Stats: 285-210-168-267-199-240
Ability: Blaze
Item: Expert Belt
Moves: Air Slash, Flamethrower, Dragon Pulse, Rock Slide (Why can't it learn AncientPower!?)

Kingdra
Nature/Characteristic: Modest/A little quick tempered.
Stats: 302-216-229-258-235-225
Ability: Swift Swim
Item: Damp Rock
Moves: Surf, Ice Beam, Toxic, Rain Dance

Dragonite (Really good attack IV's, I'm thinking.)
Nature/Characteristic: Impish/Quick tempered.
Stats: 323-345-243-210-242-193
Ability: Inner Focus
Item: Choice Band
Moves: Fly, Dragon Rush, Fire Punch, Earthquake

I won my first Master Contest:D

Tough Contest with Vibrava:3
I also took my Shokotan Pichu to a Tough contest and lost... Oh well XD

Right now I'm taking a break from training my lower levels. Thanks

Currently; Crobat is at Level 90, and Cloyster is at Level 92. I have two Lucky Eggs (one for each of them to hold), but only one Exp. Share...

Gardevoir just reached Level 100 this morning, after defeating a Sailor's Gastrodon with Magical Leaf (west of Sunnyshore City, via VS Seeker).

I think I'm going crazy for attempting this.

I've decided to train the following Pokemon to level 100, fully EV trained and with different competitive movesets (yes, even members of the same family will have different sets):

-Bulbasaur
-Ivysaur
-Venusaur
-Charmander
-Charizard
-Meganium
-Feraligatr
-Blaziken
-Swampert
-Infernape
-Empoleon
-Glaceon
-Dialga
-Palkia

It's daunting, I know, but here I go.

I'm only training Glaceon to keep my Leafeon company and the Dragons are going to be trained for the sake of completing the Dragon Trio set (I've already trained Giratina.)

Bulbasaur and Charmander are being trained to complete the "First form Kanto starters" set with my Squirtle and I'm training Ivysaur just 'cuz. The others are Starter Pokemon I'll transfer to SoulSilver when it arrives stateside

I decided to get the NFE's out of the way first, along with Glaceon, Infernape and Empoleon, so I'm currently EV training:

-Bulbasaur
-Bulbasaur(#2)
-Charmander
-Eevee
-Chimchar
-Piplup

I trained some of my Pokémon to level 80 and caught 2 male Ralts and 1 Snubbull. ^^

Currently EV training, breeding and catching Pokemon for competitive battling. When done with that, I'm going to conquer the Battle Frontier.

Current Team (Second Team)

Crobat
Salamence
Nidoking
Machamp
Electivire
Arcanine

All of them somewhere over level 60.

I caught a naughty Dragonair with 29 attack IV's! Have I not been lucky like the last month!? =]

Trying to breed a female Modest HP, Speed IV 31 Bagon, but with no luck...
thinking about EV training my Tauros, Aerodactyl and Gligar...

Holy crap, that was exhausting. I obtained my first wave of critters (Bulbasaur (x2), Charmander, Eevee, Chimchar and Piplup), EV trained them (that was the easy part) and now have them all in level 57. Next I'm going to train them to level 65 before challenging the Platinum Elite with them. Wish me luck.

My current party:

-Bulbasaur (Calm) lv. 57
-Ivysaur (Adamant) lv. 57
-Charmander (Adamant) lv. 57
-Infernape (Naive) lv. 57
-Empoleon (Modest) lv. 57
-Glaceon (Modest) lv. 57

Training a naughty Dragonair (29 IV's) I caught a few days ago to level 100 for my Clair-esque team. It's at level 63 currently.

I got all my pokemon at lv 40 and up and is climing mt corment to stop cryies *killed for bad spelling*

my pokemon:

Tiara (piplup)
Silvia (roserade)
Bones (houndoom)
Shelly (noctowl)
Tekita (rotom)
David (togetic)
Charlott (medichan)
Vendetta (Lopunny)
Searia (gardevoir)
Mina (gliscor)
Joannie (umbreon)
Lilly (toxicroak)
Karin (porygon 2)
Duke (pikachu)
Midori (Scyther)
Walida (cranidos)
Jakob (riolu)
Lisa (snorunt)
Demon (absol)

*dies from making too big a list*

I know that and i only can have six pokemon on me at all times thats means 5 battling pokemon due to the HM slave and thats now once i get back to platinum i'm going to train them so i can um... not lose?

I finished plat in 24 hours lol.

However, I can say you should be about L50 at E4 stage.

you must be decated or somthing TT, any sugestions on which of my pokemon to use/train

doesn't help that female pokemon have a lower attack stat oo'

I know that and i only can have six pokemon on me at all times thats means 5 battling pokemon due to the HM slave and thats now once i get back to platinum i'm going to train them so i can um... not lose?

@SnowSpirit6375

What's the highest level pokemon you have in the above list? put 6 of them here and I'll give my idea on a team :)

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom