• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your "THATS NOT POSSIBLE" moments

Darth Adficio

Dark Lord of the Sith
Reaction score
My thats not possible moment was when i stuck a male(L23) and a female (L67) crobats in the day care center. I went back and got the egg and then i went to pull the mom out (so they would stop breeding) and the mom was a guy so i put away the egg and got the other crobat out and i was also a guy .

Last edited by a moderator:
Think that's strange.

I use master ball on Darkrai. Shake. Shake. Shake. POWWWW! Awww, it escaped.

HOLY A MASTER BALL MISSED?

When a LV 45 Lugia Hydro Pumped my LV 55 Feraligatr and it was Super Effective...WTF

How did my Butterfree survive a focus punch with less HP than my Noctowl, who was full on HP and had much more to begin with???

Lucky, but still...

Mine actually just happened today. I decided to try my hand at looking for Feebas. 'Lo and Behold, the third tile I tried had the elusive fish. I was honestly surprised. No way could I have found that fish on my third tile. But then again, I'm glad it turned out that way.:bounce::-D

In RS I had a level 32 Marshtomp and I was against Flannery's Torkoal and I used water gun on Torkoal and his health dropped to red and then he used overheat my Marshtomp fainted?! Not even a critical hit.

How did my Butterfree survive a focus punch with less HP than my Noctowl, who was full on HP and had much more to begin with???

Lucky, but still...

Focus Punch is 1/4 effective against Butterfree.

Suddenly I dont trust my master ball anymore... Next time i plan on using it on a legendary im gonna pack some ultra balls too.

Fighting a Shedinja; hit it with Shadow Ball (SE therefore bypasses Wonder Guard), it survives, ??????????????????

Catching a Gible, then having the game freeze, just after I'd played for hours without saving.

My level 57 alakazam that uses a calm mind boosted psychic on a level 30 weepingbell but leaving it with a sliver of red health, just enough for it to use solarbeam, crit me out and die. Really what the hell

Braco (my Shelgon) once lost the quick draw against a Kadabra, and had exactly 1 HP left (not from a Focus Sash or anything, it just did exactly enough damage to put Braco at 1 HP, from full health). It managed to KO the opponent's Kadabra (from full health, I think. Either that or it was something like 2/3 health) on the same turn.

I was laughing so hard when it happened.

Fighting Ho-oh in Heartgold, bringing it down to 20 HP(I had an open slot in my party), Paralyzing it, and still having to use my master ball

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom