• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your "THATS NOT POSSIBLE" moments

i just had another one 5 mi ago i used my masterball, 34 ultraballs, 7 great balls on meewtwo all failed but i used a pokeball a f**king pokeball and caught mewtwo:conangry::nono::mad::disgust:

Mewtwo being at 1HP and paralysed I was expecting it to take many turns but I throw one Dusk Ball and it was caught!

-Catching the red Gyarados at full health with an ordinary Poke Ball in HG
-(same game as above) A shiny Mewtwo appearing on the third reset.

Sweeping a blaziken, mespirit, and finnishing off a heatran using butterfree on shoddy in one battle. Lol fear the bug. XD

I remember I once used a dark type move on an ariados in XD, it only did normal damage instead of super effective damage.

I remember I once used a dark type move on an ariados in XD, it only did normal damage instead of super effective damage.

Shadow move perhaps? Dark does neutral to Ariados.

Yesterday, I was playing HG, and I somehow glitched it and I caught Sabrina's Alakazam. Unfortunately, it saved it as a bad egg, so I can't really use it/profit from it. But it was pretty hilarious. My facial expression was probably... D:

I caught a Shiny Rayquaza In Emerald in a normal pokeball on the first try. Then, I checked its nature after I caught it and it had an Adamant nature. Right as I was about to save the game, it freezes up and I had to restart.

a pikachu used shock wave on my ground type in the hall & it hit? that's weird 0_0

My Japanese Pokemon green version. You can already see that being a first gen game it's going to be glitchy as hell.lol

Anyway there was this one time I was battling lance and he well kept hyperbeaming me with dragonair but something odd was happening.

I had blastoise.

Blastoise used bite and did a bit of damage.
Dragonair used hyperbeam.

Blastoise survives and uses bite again.
Dragonair then used hyper beam.

The weird part is hyper beam wasn't recharging. Every turn it hyperbeamed blastoise.
It took me a few seconds to start wondering why it wasn't recharging.

i got to the 98th floor in western cave in PMD red rescue. a ninetails confused me (typhlosion), a tyranitar used sandstorm(*partner blastoise faints*) then i get attacked with ancient power, and faint. i was one step away from the stairs..........

In blue, I was battling some random opponent. They used sleep moves. Only problem: It never said my pokemon was sleeping, so I never woke up!

When I encountered two shiny Noctowl in a row in Gold. Like, whoa, what are the chances for THAT?!

Gold. That little part when you're running the errand for Elm with no Pokeballs.

"A wild PIDGEY appeared!" (shiny animation)
Hm... better use a Pokeball... oh wait...

Uninjured/Statused Raikou in a Fast Ball. Win.

When I encountered two shiny Noctowl in a row in Gold. Like, whoa, what are the chances for THAT?!
1/67108864. If you really cared. :p

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom