• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your "THATS NOT POSSIBLE" moments

There are some things that my friend says about his Heartgold game, that I didn't (and most, still now) believe.

I don't believe that one though. It sounds way to bizzare, even after I read practically half of this whole thread.:rolleyes:

I know what that's like. I have a friend who's pretty new to Pokemon. He told me that he found this stone that turned his Poliwrath green. He doesn't even know what a shiny is yet. I still have no clue what he did, but he suddenly has a shiny Poliwrath.

In the Battle Maison, my Froslass seems to have some phobia regarding sea dragons. I've been matched up with Dragalge four times or so, and her Ice Beam misses the damn Dragalges all the time. WHY

So much for 100 accuracy -.-
Brightpowder is held by a lot of Battle Maison Trainer pokemon, that's why even 100% accuracy moves miss.

There are some things that my friend says about his Heartgold game, that I didn't (and most, still now) believe.

I don't believe that one though. It sounds way to bizzare, even after I read practically half of this whole thread.:rolleyes:

I know what that's like. I have a friend who's pretty new to Pokemon. He told me that he found this stone that turned his Poliwrath green. He doesn't even know what a shiny is yet. I still have no clue what he did, but he suddenly has a shiny Poliwrath.

Maybe it was a Water Stone, or maybe his game glitched up and ended up evolving by Leaf Stone or something?

The thing though, is that my friend had his Heartgold for a few years now, and he knows what Shinies are and stuff.

Also, a long time ago, this happened to me:

In Pokemon White 2, I was in the Pokemon World Tournament (in-game), and I was doing a Triple Battle Challenge, and in the final battle was against Pryce.

In the very end of the battle, I only had Salamence that was Confused, locked into Outrage, had a Moxie Boost, and a tiny bit of damage. He had a Lapras at full health. Of couse, sence Salamence was locked into Outrage, I had to use it so...

Guess what happened.

Salamence went first and used Outrage without hitting itself.
But guess what happened then!
IT SURVIVED.
WITH 1 HP.
NO FOCUS STASH.
Then it used Ice Beam and I lost. Pfft...:mad:
Right after that, I saved and turned it off to play another game...:disgust:

Maybe he evolved his Poliwhirl into a Politoed and didn't think it was a different pokemon from Poliwrath? You did mention he's new to pokemon.

In the Battle Maison, my Froslass seems to have some phobia regarding sea dragons. I've been matched up with Dragalge four times or so, and her Ice Beam misses the damn Dragalges all the time. WHY

That's bright powder haxx for you :p
I remember he said that he was battling a Turos with his Ditto, and he caught the Turos, and after he caught it, he said his Ditto learned Horn Attack and stuff. I didn't believe him until he showed me his Ditto, and I was all like, WHAT THE HECK!?:eek:
I though the rage glitch was well know but I guess not. bulbapedia can explain it better than I can http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Rage_glitch

Last edited:

Brightpowder is held by a lot of Battle Maison Trainer pokemon, that's why even 100% accuracy moves miss.
I have to wonder if every Dragalge in there is holding it. It sure as slag seems that way. :disgust:

Another Maison battle, only this time I'm getting killed by a Dragalge IIRC, then a Snover, which I nail thanks to my Golurk and have to finally face an Avalugg. The Avalugg uses Avalanche twice and my Golurk is buffeted by hail so I know he's going to faint...but the Rocky Helmet he's holding activates and the Avalugg collapses first. I watch as my poor dear Golurk faints but I hear the victory music. I have never wanted to hug a mass of randomly generated data so badly in my life. Like I said, that big lugnut goes nowhere.

Maybe he evolved his Poliwhirl into a Politoed and didn't think it was a different pokemon from Poliwrath? You did mention he's new to pokemon.

I've seen it. He managed to get a shiny Poliwrath.

shiny poliwag and poliwhirl are only light blue, so he may have not known it was shiny until it was a poliwrath

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom