• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your "THATS NOT POSSIBLE" moments

The time I used Earthquake in a two-on-two battle and it hurt my Claydol, too. I was like, "You have Levitate! WTF?!"

The time I used Earthquake in a two-on-two battle and it hurt my Claydol, too. I was like, "You have Levitate! WTF?!"

Did your Claydol hold the IronBall item or the opponent use the move 'Gravity' or 'Gastro Acid'?

Any of those could've resulted in that happening - perhaps?

So I had my Torterra in the red and Mar's Purugly was in the red. I knew Torterra would be outsped by that fat waste of space. Then I said "at least he did some damage". So then the quick claw unexpectedly activated and I killed the "lard cat".

Well this defetnetly was impossible, I put up my Regirock for trade for a Raikou and when I got back to the GTS to check someone had sent me a lv100 SHINY RAIKOU and I was like "WHAT THE HECK!? AWESOME!!!!" I looked at the summary and saw itw as obtained at Lake Verity or wherever you get the Sinnoh starters and I'm thinking "I dont like hackers, but at least its shiny that I dont have to train"

So I had my Torterra in the red and Mar's Purugly was in the red. I knew Torterra would be outsped by that fat waste of space. Then I said "at least he did some damage". So then the quick claw unexpectedly activated and I killed the "lard cat".

I put my Quick claw on Empoleon (who's almost equally slow), but it always has that habit of activating at the wrong place at the wrong time- and damn near never helpin' when I need it to work. >_>

Man, I wish I had access to the GTS.

Man, I wish I had access to the GTS.

Dude if you had GTS access you'd find alot of peeps asking for event pokemon ESPECIALLY DARKRAI!

But sometimes I see some folks offering shinies, I saw a shiny Darkrai and Rayquaza up there.

Aren't (legit) shiny Darkrais impossible to obtain?

Rayquaza aren't, but whatever.

Aren't (legit) shiny Darkrais impossible to obtain?

Rayquaza aren't, but whatever.

Not if you go and find it on it's island thing, newmoon island(?)[either through the event of surf glitch] then it'd be just like any other legendary trying to get a legendary

Mine was easily finding Entei whilst surfing - kind of contradicts his type doesn't it?

Last edited:
In the battle factory with a gyarados against a houndoom both with last pokemon and Houdoom uses fire fang on gyarados which has 60hp but survives with 4 hp and I use aqua tail houndoom hangs on with focus band I think I'm doomed but Houndoom attempts to use counter while I use aqua tail and I win

I bought a NDS recently. Before that, I used to play on emulators. While I was playing on my DS, my 7-years nephew took my PC and played a Pokémon White save on DesMuMe. He barely reads in Spanish (my native language), much less he could know a single Japanese symbol. And without knowing what was he doing, he got a Mantyke, one of the lowest catch rates. At full HP. At the first try. With a simple Pokeball. Shortly after, he tried to catch another Mantyke with an Ultraball and failed, so he's now convinced that the "red and white ball" is better than the "one with yellow". Not long after, he caught a healthy Wailmer with another pokéball, but Wailmer's catchrate is rather high, so that's not so rare as the Mantyke stuff.

That a Master Ball failed on that dead Marowak in that one tower in Lavender Town. JUST BECAUSE IT'S DEAD SHOULD NOT MEAN IT CANNOT BE CAUGHT BY A BALL THAT CAN GET EVERYTHING.

on platinum in the distortion world when i went to catch the giratina i use a pokeball just for fun the i caught it on my first go i was surprised but happy at the same time.

Did your Claydol hold the IronBall item or the opponent use the move 'Gravity' or 'Gastro Acid'?

Any of those could've resulted in that happening - perhaps?

Or the e-quaker had mold breaker. I was training in the victory road and to my suprise a shiny Graveler appeared. And amusingly it didn't blow up and I caught it. A few days latter training in the same floor of the victory road another shiny Graveler. This one didn't blow up either and I caught it. I was thinking no way, were was this luck when I was trying for a shiny Staryu?

Last night, in Diamond, I was walking in the Old Chateau in the Eterna Forest. I walked into one room, and the other room, I saw a little girl walk in the room and walk back out. She wasn't in any other part of the house. Also, when she was in the other room, my character wasn't able to move until she left the room. Strangly, she never came back after this happened 3 times.

Last night, in Diamond, I was walking in the Old Chateau in the Eterna Forest. I walked into one room, and the other room, I saw a little girl walk in the room and walk back out. She wasn't in any other part of the house. Also, when she was in the other room, my character wasn't able to move until she left the room. Strangly, she never came back after this happened 3 times.

The ghost girl does appear, she's not really anything special.
Wonder how she died at a young age.
My second THATS NOT POSSIBLE Moment was when I found a Japanese Ditto for another Ditto on the GTS. I hate when people with foreign dittos ask for Ledgendaries.

When i get my ass handed to me in heart gold while battling clair because her kingdra got 7 C.Hs IN A FUCKING ROW and kill my whole team off.

I swear she was using a Action Replay or something.

I was searching for Entei in HG/SS and I was in the right area, but there was no grass, no i surfed and found him on the water

Happened to me :).

Oh, and as a joke, threw an ultra ball at raikou in HG, and wobble. wobble. wobble. click! "do-da-do!" I mean, Raikou had full health and no status ailments, first turn! Since then, I throw Ultra Balls at EVERY roamer I see! Lol.

I was playing Voltorb Flip so I could get a TM and I always pick the Voltorb on my first turn. ALWAYS.

How easily I won at Stargazer Colosseum Master Set 8 just yesterday. ._. I won with little effort, compared to the hell I endured trying it in the past. I literally said out loud "Are you serious?!" when Mystrial told his lead Kyogre to use...AncientPower. On my Dialga. .________. Somehow, the game was mocking me.

Against a random trainer with no accuracy-effecting moves:

QUAGSIRE used Earthquake!
The foe's (somepoke) avoided the attack!

What the heck?
:dumb:

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom