• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your Top 10 Worst Pokémon Anime Episodes (of all time)

Reaction score
Okay what are your all Top 10 Worst Pokemon Episodes.

These are mine.

1. JN006 (Watching someone play Pokemon GOH Episode)
2. BW050 (Elesa Battle)
3. JN030 (Pikachu leaves Ash)
4. BW105 (Axew League Episode)
5. XY125 (COMPLETELY RUSHED INTRODUCTION TO KALOS LEAGUE)
6. BW104 (Ash Vs Trip Episode)
7. XY131 (Self-Explanatory)
8. JN053 (Self-Explanatory)
9. SM066 (Boring Ping-Pong Filler)
10. SM133 (Ash Vs Hau Episode)

Okay what are your all Top 10 Worst Pokemon Episodes.

These are mine.

1. JN006 (Watching someone play Pokemon GOH Episode)
2. BW050 (Elesa Battle)
3. JN030 (Pikachu leaves Ash)
4. BW105 (Axew League Episode)
5. XY125 (COMPLETELY RUSHED INTRODUCTION TO KALOS LEAGUE)
6. BW104 (Ash Vs Trip Episode)
7. XY131 (Self-Explanatory)
8. JN053 (Self-Explanatory)
9. SM066 (Boring Ping-Pong Filler)
10. SM133 (Ash Vs Hau Episode)
I don’t think I could name many, but I would like to discuss the ones you put forward.

1) Eh. It get where you’re coming from, but it establishes the base idea of Goh, no matter how bad of a goal it is.

2) Yes. 100% is in there.

3) Had some nice moments to prevent it being on my bad side, but I suppose it was a stupid premise, considering Ash’s complete ignorance (for no reason) towards Pikachu

4) Yes. Completely ruined the pacing, and why have a filler that doesn’t connect to the plot when the league is only two battles in?

5) Didn’t feel rushed to me. Would have been nice to see the rest of the battle Ash had, but set-up the league well to be honest.

6) The most boring battle in the anime’s history. It was literally Pikachu in wrap for ten minutes, breaks free, one-hit KO’s Serperior. Completely ruined the battle. Deserves its place.

7) Despite it’s outcome, it’s still a great episode that produced one of the best one-on-one fights in the anime, and was fun to watch. Not deserved.

8) I liked this one. Okay, Goh doesn’t deserve it, but at least it gave room for bonding and development, unlike a lot of episodes.

9) Yeah, it was kind of boring, and kind of obvious who was gonna win.

10) Meh. Nothing to say about it really.

If you wanted my answer, then here’s a few...

Ash v Cameron - Complete and utter stupidity, where there’s no logical thinking behind anything they do. It’s just attack, attack, attack, with no strategy. Cameron is literally infuriating. Someone has a Hydrigeon, yet send out his Ferrothorn and Swanna against 4x weaknesses. And brings 5 Pokemon. His first journey, with that many mistakes, and he reaches the semi-finals - Ash’s highest ranked finished at the time. Pisses me off.

Journey’s Diglett Episode - Completely boring. I actually was more entertained just doing nothing. TR has their most random and pointless appearance ever.

EVERY EPISODE OF DECOLORA ISLANDS - Boring. Beyond belief. Filler. Filler everywhere. Okay, the Butterfree episode gets a pass.

Oshawott’s Not Being Afriad Of Water Episode (BW - 32) - Could honestly be the stupidest premise I could ever imagine. How can a water-type be afraid of opening its eyes in water, when literally every Pokemon, AND HUMAN, in the anime can do it...

BW 20 - Ducklett episode. They’re annoying, and Pikachu forgot Volt Tackle for Electro Ball. Terrible

BW 10 - Ash & Trip Second Battle, where Trip demolishes Ash, beating him 5-2. There’s literally no reason for this episode. It adds nothing to the series. Ash isn’t impacted in any way, and they go about like nothing happened. My faith in Ash plummeted. He got whooped before he even stood up.

Cinderace & Lucario’s Mishap Adventure - Again, predictable, boring, and the same joke being repeated ten times didn’t make it any better...

In order from series
1. OS26 - We have Erika grass gym leader and assistants that are adults legit assault and belittle a 10 year old for his opinion on not pokemon but perfume said belittlement saying he doesn't care for his pokemon while the grass gym leader show she does care for he grass pokemon by not having sprinkler while the rock type gym leader does
OS
2. OS79 - Ash goes missing not one of his friends or family go to find him and when he reaches the stadium showing proof that Team Rocket kidnaped him he forced to go into a match with tired pokemon instead of rescheduling the match and when he loses it his fault for not training enough
3. DP124 - Let take Dawn Ambipom give it a sudden interest in ping pong while also throwing away it contest passion and development because reason and giving Ambipom to a cotd
4. BW1- Why didn't Zekrom just shock Team Rocket and instead shock Pikachu handicapping it. Why did the rookie Trip get rewarded for behavior that if Ash had he would have punished for it. What did Ash and Trips battle do for anyone beside Trip ego boost.
5. BW49 and 50- Just watch the Linkara video on these episode for my thoughts
6. BW83 and 84- Let have our protagonist struggle in a 6v3 situation where he's the 6 and the gym leader constantly hold back her full abilities in the fight because in what universe does that make our protagonist look good
7. BW103-105 and 107-108- What can be said about this league that hasn't already the only episode you should watch from the league BW106 which is fun match
8. BW131- I could have put all of Decolora on this list cause it feel like the most stagnant pat of the anime but I don't want this to be a complete BW hate fest. Is it wrong for me to say that the more investment in the Rotomdex version and found the reasoning for the Rotomdex and Ash fighting better.
9. JN30- This episode can be seen as to what is wrong with Journeys as an whole. First off was the first battle of pwc super class which was the underwhelming Riolu vs Electebuzz fight the came after the Ash vs Korrina fight in normal class. Second problem is that why is Ash ony training Riolu when he trains mutiple pokemon at a time like in DP 100 and SM 84 denying Gengar and Dragonite screen time. Also why are we having Pikachu act like he doesn't get attention when he the most used pokemon in this series. Why did Yoshida put in forced drama and have Ash act ignorant of this relationship when we know that Ash and Pikachu have been through hell and back. Why did Ash learn his lesson from a character he barely interacted with aka Chloe offscreen. You know this episode would be a bit better if they used Gengar insted of Pikachu. The only consolation I get with this episode is that the writer Reiko Yoshida hasn't been used since.
10. JN41 and 48- Hey should we work on the pwc nah let write episodes that add nothing of value

Here are mine
Journeys:
  1. JN009 (Stupid Ho-Oh troll)
  2. JN041 (Marshtomp 2-Parter)
  3. JN030 (Pikachu Leaves Ash)
  4. JN048 (Bull**** Filler)
  5. JN006 (I pLaY pOkÉmOn Go EvErY dAy!!!!)
  6. JN008 (Boring Clickbait Filler)
  7. JN035 (Boring Filler with No Reason to Exist.)
  8. JN033 (Boring Filler with No Reason to Exist.)
  9. JN058 (Shitty 2 parter)
  10. JN028 (WaAh!!!! I'm SoBbLe AnD I cRy!!! WaAh!!!! I'm BeInG wAsTeD cUz GoH cAuGhT mE!!! wAaH!!! aSh Or ChLoE sHoUlD hAvE cAuGhT mE!!! wAaH!!!)
Overall:
  1. SM057 (Torture)
  2. Every single Johto CotD filler
  3. BW050 (Ash vs Elesa)
  4. BW108 (Ash vs Cameron)
  5. JN009 (Stupid Ho-Oh troll)
  6. BW105 (Axew Leauge)
  7. DP124 (Ambipom Release)
  8. BW010 (Ash vs Trip)
  9. SM071 (İdiot Dewpider)
  10. XY139 (Greninja Release)

In no particular order:
JN006 - Goh playing Pokemon Go for 22 minutes full of first-ball-catches, infuriating to watch for anyone who's catch luck is bad
EP079 - To make the League finale episode be almost nothing but Team Rocket filler garbage with the battle itself being relegated to the last 5 minutes and full of garbage like sleep = KO etc. was nothing short of unacceptable. Ash losing because he hadn't trained Charizard was good, but everything leading up to it was complete crap.
JN017 - Seeing Goh treat Scorbunny so poorly while Ash walked around acting like a heavily flanderized Goku instead of calling him out on it was pretty awful. It was in the Dishonorable mentions before I thought about just how bad it was.
JN022 - Promising start to a much-needed conflict resolution between Goh and Raboot completely ruined by the second half being unsatisfyingly awful, extra disappointing because I've seen Deko Akao write good interpersonal drama on other kid's shows so I know she can do better than that
SM133 - Ash vs. Hau, probably the single worst battle written by a guy who was known for writing awful battles (luckily has has improved since then) While he shouldn't have, the fact that the episode's writer actually got death threats from how bad it was should give some indication of why it belongs damn near the top of any Top 10 Worst list. What made it so bad was just how much it completely shat all over the undeserving Hau. The idea could have worked if Rowlet had flown back in as the match was being called, but to give Hau the chance to treasure his win before having it taken away from him by his own Grandfather was absolutely appalling and I'm not sure that any one moment is actually worse than it, even Ash losing to Alain and Cameron. And I say that as someone who couldn't stand Hau in the games.
SM109 - Another terrible battle. Could have been salvaged by making the water come from a pool in the centre of the field (if Hapu has only just become the Kahuna there's no reason why the field needs to be setup to favor Ground types) instead of outside the field so it felt more like strategy and less like blatant cheating
JN026 - Specifically the second half which was literally the same gag repeated for the entire segment. The first half was fun enough.
BW105 - Why did we need to see Axew get lost at the League? We already had Lost of the Stamp Rally, why are we wasting League screentime on something we've already done in the aforementioned episode and at least once if not twice in other prior episodes?
BW050 - Ash vs Elesa, the mind-numbing imbecility of Ash in this episode is in complete contrast to what we've seen of him even in BW before this
BW108 - Cameron, the only character who is even stupider than BW050 Ash comes to a League battle with 5 Pokemon against Ash's 6, then wins. There is no way the writers weren't trying to piss off the fans with that, I refuse to entertain the idea that somebody thought Ash losing to Cameron 6-5 was something anyone genuinely wanted to see.

Dishonorable mentions:
Any other episode with Cameron in it. If I didn't put them all down here they'd make up most of the above list, that's how bad he was.
XY131 - Specifically the outcome which was terrible, but the rest of the episode wasn't and it's pretty clear that the writers wanted Ash to win and somebody above forced their hands
XY109 - Not exactly the worst thing ever but the final Showcase being Rhyhorn-themed where Serena wins by default was a massive copout and Amelia was built up to be a huge threat only to job unceremoniously. It would have been fine if Serena had lost and another Showcase had been held to earn her the third key, but as it was it was sub-par. If I had been writing it more would have been done with Serena and Amelia's rivalry to the point where they end up focusing too much one-upping on each other instead of giving good performances, with the actual Showcase winner being the very self-confidence-lacking girl with the Smeargle
JN030 - Awful premise that straight up doesn't work, but an enjoyable experience if you can somehow make it past the unrealistic premise
SM095 - Only just bumped off by Goh's mistreatment of Scorbunny, but they set up a promising battle between Metang and Alolan Golem only to end up delivering a what seemed like 10 minute long gag sequence filled with stock footage cheering while the two Pokemon sit there frozen in mid-air exchanging facial hair back and forth. The 11th place.
SM126 - Mediocre Pikachu Short turned horrific by giving Pokemon voices instead of subtitles like previously. It wouldn't have been nearly as bad if they hadn't dubbed the voices over the cries, that was what made it so awful. Saved from the list by not being quite as bad in English where Roger Parsons managed to voice all of them distinctly without the voices being too annoying, even if the overdubbing still is. It's probably the 12th place just because of that overdubbing.
JN009 - Also terrible, but moreso for the hype surrounding its release than the episode itself, although the episode is still bad
EP038 - Not a bad episode in and of itself, but that fact that it actually hospitalized kids probably makes it objectively the worst

Last edited:
In no particular order:

DP029: Somehow they managed to write two of the most obnoxious CotDs the series has ever had AND STILL made Ash and Dawn look even worse in comparison.
DP057/059/062/070: None of these episodes are exceptionally bad on their own, but the fact that they crammed FOUR episodes about Pokémon being disobedient (5 if you count DP058) in the span of 14 episodes baffles me. Watching these episodes almost back to back to back to back was infuriating. And the fact that we still got multiple disobedience episode in DP after this batch.
DP005/013/017/and more: These episodes highlight a huge issue I have with DP, where they just slap "plot progression" near the end of an otherwise pretty mediocre filler-esque episode and call it a day.
DP124: Same as above, but on top of that it suffers a lot from having no emotional build up to Ambipom departure, and they barely take any time to justify her decision to leave.
DP074: The only redeemable part about this episode was Team Rocket stealing the Thunder Stone. Otherwise Ash losing to a random trainer holds no water to the much better episode it references where there were actual stakes involved.
DP125: The CotD was obnoxious to no end, but more obnoxious was how invested the main cast was in "changing her mind".
DP149: Should not have been a full episode. Fun concept, but it drags for way too long.
DP006: I wanted to pick a Paul episode. I don't remember much about this one in particular, but tbh any time his face popped up in any episode up till like DP100 or even DP128 the dynamic between Ash and Paul was atrocious. Ash would get extremely flustered by every little thing Paul may say or do, and Paul would spend most of his onscreen time ignoring Ash and pretending he wasn't there.

Exclusively DP right now, because it's what I watched the most recently. I started watching BW now but I'm not that far into it yet. None of these episodes are better than the worst episodes from SM and 2019, and the small collection of episodes I remember from OS, BW and XY.

I don't know if I have 10 episodes that I utterly despise, but there are a few I simply cannot bear to watch and what I mean is that I can't bear to watch the TRio in them :p Funnily enough, the majority are written by Yokiyoshi Oohashi and/or feature his bitch version of Musashi +/- a pathetic Kojiro who lets himself get walked all over.

- Nyoromo and Kasumi/The Stun Spore Detour - Musashi is sick and Kojiro and Nyasu help her but she's just a bitch to them and to the twerps.
- Nanako and Elekid!/Here's Lookin' at You, Elekid - Musashi and Nyasu force Kojiro to trade away Utsubot. Worst, worst, worst Pokemon release in the series, even more so than the hated Eteboth/Ping Pong disaster in DP.
- First Rocket Hoso/We're No Angels! - I'm a Rocketshipper, why wouldn't I hate this episode?
- Enter Manene/Sweet Baby James - Classic Oohashi, oh Chirean is on death's door? Ok let's have Musashi and Nyasu be utterly despicable and uncaring to Kojiro bullshit. Only redeeming feature is that I always disliked Chirean and absolutely loved Manene so eternally grateful for the swap.
- Rakurai Practice Centre/The Elektrike Company - Musashi is Team Rocket but Kojiro and Nyasu decide to just jump ship and be the heroes and make her cry and it's all terribly, horribly unpleasant.
- Musashi vs Kojiro at the Alola League - Yeah ok they made up for it next episode, but it really fucks me off that Matsui decided to bring back the Oohashi characterisations for a single (really important) episode, more than 10 years since their mid-DP character development made those traits vanish into obscurity.

I don't really have a ranking, but I HATE the episode where Ambipom leaves with all the forces in my body. I could rant about it for hours but I'm not gonna do it for the sake of mt blood pressure. But Ambipom is one of the most misstreated Pokémon I have ever seen in the anime. I can't believe they let her go and shoved a useless Cyndaquill in her place. I will never forgive them for wasting all that build up and arc just to kick her out with a pathetic excuse.

Dawn didn't need a Cyndaquil. Just develop Ash's one and make it a Typhlosion instead.
In my head, Ash's Cyndaquill should've evolved into Quillava towards mid-Johto. And brought back in the HGSS arc to fully evolve. It would even fit: One base-stage starter (Chikorita), a mid-stage one (Croconaw) and the fully evolved one (Ash's Typhlosion). It would also even fit the fact that Typhlosion was extremely underused in it's time. And also, no TRio bullshit in the Quillava episode PLEASE. That was one of the most frustanting eps I have ever seen.

In my head, Ash's Cyndaquill should've evolved into Quillava towards mid-Johto. And brought back in the HGSS arc to fully evolve. It would even fit: One base-stage starter (Chikorita), a mid-stage one (Croconaw) and the fully evolved one (Ash's Typhlosion). It would also even fit the favt that Typhlosion was extremely underused in it's time. And also, no TRio bullshit in the Quillava episode PLEASE. That was one of the most frustanting eps I have ever seen.
That would have given Typhlosion screentime which is fantastico.

Here are mine. I tried to pick at least one from every series:

EP098: A Way Off Day Off - I remember being surprised at how pointless this whole episode was back in 2014 when I was watching through OS the first time. I believe the point of this episode was to establish a rivalry between Charizard and Scyther, but since Tracy (and Scyther) gets the boot 15 episodes later, that whole rivalry winds up going nowhere.
EP179: The Apple Corp! - This is your quintessential Johto snoozefest: A filler starring a generic CotD girl and cute, unevolved Johto mons that do cute things until Team Rocket shows up and tries to steal them, and it all takes place in the same generic forest we've seen a million times. Even the Japanese title, Pikachu and Pichu!, is lacking in any sort of creativity, as it's lifted directly from the 3rd movie short.
AG100: Solid as a Solrock - Example #782 that Junki Takegami has no business writing battles. This whole battle sucked from beginning to end, the Thunder Armor thing is just icing on the cake.
AG189: Gathering the Gang of Four! - I've long suspected the latter part of the BF saga suffered from production issues in regards to animation, and those issues reached a boiling point with this episode. Just... WHY would you assign such crappy animators to an important episode like this? Between that and the fact that some of the flashbacks in this episode suffer from continuity errors, it feels like the staff couldn't give a crap about the show they're working on.
DP024: Cooking Up a Sweet Story! - Ash and friends take three days out of their schedule so they can lie to an old lady in order for her to win some stupid baking competition. Really?
BW010: A Rival Battle for Club Champ! - I'm not a huge fan of low-stakes battles that take up the entire episode, and I'm not a huge fan of Trip, so yeah, this episode is pretty much torture for me.
BW050: Dazzling the Nimbasa Gym! - Pokemon's jump the shark moment if there ever was one.
XY021: A Pokévision of Things to Come! - Serena's "girls should always strive to be clean and cute" or whatever line in the Japanese version makes me dry heave. Such a terrible message to send to kids.
SM048: Night of a Thousand Poses! - I don't mind pointless episodes like this as long as they're fun, but this was painfully boring, and the tonal shift with Lillie at the end is just weird to me.
JN006: Working My Way Back to Mew! - I don't hate Go's gotta catch 'em all goal like a lot of people do but carry an entire episode it cannot. Also, to me, this episode signifies how much of a step-down Journeys' animation is compared to SM.

Last edited:
  1. DP124: 3 years of character development thrown into the garbage because of business decisions that didn't even end up mattering, and the competition itself is one of the most boring ones.
  2. EP081: The most frustrating and poorly written battle ever.
  3. BW107/108: The most frustrating and poorly written battle ever 2.0, but at least it doesn't last 5 minutes.
  4. SM109: Of course Rowlet vs Decidueye sucked, but at least it wasn't conceptually flawed nor it finished its arc in a terrible way.
  5. JN017: As some have said in other threads, it brings all the flaws of Journeys together, with a conflict that comes from nowhere and that has a very rushed resolution.
Dishonorable mentions: SM095, SM114, SM75,EP078, XY125, XY109, EP244

It would even fit: One base-stage starter (Chikorita), a mid-stage one (Croconaw) and the fully evolved one (Ash's Typhlosion). It would also even fit the fact that Typhlosion was extremely underused in it's time. And also, no TRio bullshit in the Quillava episode PLEASE. That was one of the most frustanting eps I have ever seen.
Um, you got the Grass and Water Starters mixed up: Ash has a Bayleef and Totodile, not a Chikorita and Croconaw.

Also seconding the Team Rocket interrupting Quilava's battle. That moment was actually bad enough that the TRio went from characters I liked alright to my least favorites for several years. No, not even BW making them "serious" saved them for me. What truly saved them was them not being shoehorned into everything at all times.

Also, the entirety of the Ash vs Cameron battle, the Gym Battle against Eelesa, and practically every single battle Ash had against Trip. Those were all terrible.

Um, you got the Grass and Water Starters mixed up: Ash has a Bayleef and Totodile, not a Chikorita and Croconaw.
I know (it also fits tho). It's more in the sense of the characters that appeared in the HGSS arc ended up with a Croconaw and a Chikorita. So Ash's Quilava could've evolved there and there would be a final stage, middle stage, and base stage for all the 3 Johto starters in the same arc.

I know (it also fits tho). It's more in the sense of the characters that appeared in the HGSS arc ended up with a Croconaw and a Chikorita. So Ash's Quilava could've evolved there and there would be a final stage, middle stage, and base stage for all the 3 Johto starters in the same arc.
Ohh, you were referring to Lyra and that guy whose name I forget XD sorry. Yeah, that would have worked.

JN037:It was a fun and happy returning episode,but suddenly RUINED by Go’s speech that he DOESN’T WANT TO HELP ASH TO ACHIEVE HIS DREAM.You know,Goh always need Ash’s help but he said that kind of fxxking thing…is he really Ash’s friend?
JN053:So ANGRY THAT I CAN’T TYPE CALMLY WITH LONG SENTENCE.Go doesn’t deserve suicune.WHY THE HELL A LEGENDARY CAN BE THAT KIND OF DISRESPECTED BY TRAPPED INSIDE A NET BY SOME WEAK HUNTERS???
JN059:Huh,STEALING POKEMON, and the Pokemon is annoying!!!

Kanto (Episode 79): Ash had not much chance of winning the Kanto league but christ they could have let the kid go out in style then have TR hog half the episode and not do anything remotely funny that they're normally known for.

Hoenn:

Episode 98: Oh my poor Team Aqua and Magma, you boys deserved better than the biggest wet fart of an arc for any villainous team in the franchise. Extra points for everyone melting away with the poor art and animation.

Episode 100: Let's all go jump the shark, WHEEEEEEEEEEE!

Sinnoh:

Episode 29: Nails on a chalkboard COTD duo much?

Episode 124: Goodbye Ampibom, thanks for making the worst decision of your life. I hate you forever now... And you were better as a Aipom.

B&W

Episode 1: The first 10 minutes are fine but it's everything afterwards that sets a dark bad precedence of what is to come.

Episode 20: Pikachu gets misery thrown at him by some Ducklett idiots and this is meant to be entertainment?

Episode 50: Errr who is this dumb imbecile monkey? And where did the real Ash go? I feel pain for Elesa and all her fans who had to sit through this comedy of errors.

Nearly the whole of the Unova league: Rubbish battles, a rubbish end to a rubbish rival plus a giant trash can Ash must face... all that and Axew goes missing for the 293848382848384838384838848th time. Thank god for Stephan.

Most of the Team Plasma arc: And the runner up award for the most disappointing villain team in the anime goes to Ghetsis and his Team Plasma pals. Congrats Ghetsis, what do you say to that?

Oh...
He's unavailable for comment because he's in prison now. Never mind...

XY

Episode 62: I'm so happy they don't do this mind control crap anymore. And if they ever go back to it I'll start mind controlling the writers until they stop.

Episodes 69/70: What a boring way to end Goodra's story. Team Rocket up to no good again. Oh joy.

Episode 95: I hate Quilladin and I want to kick it to the scorching sun than ever see it again. That is all.

S&M:

Every episode focusing on Rotom Dex: I hate Rotom Dex. I think it's annoying and it should zip it's mouth like Zippy from Rainbow. Episode 98 is the worst for making Ash look like a jackass.

Episode 109: A big old dud of a battle ending the Trials with a whimper rather than a bang.

Episode 126: The world's most boring Pikachu short ever... except it's an episode... and it's taking up space... and they somehow made it even worse by adding voices to the Pokémon. God bless Rodger Parsons though.

Episode 131: Jessie and James act all weird as sh*t and the battle sucks. Thank the gods for Mareanie you beautiful thing.

Episode 133: Hau was already a nothing character in the anime. This episode was the final nail in his coffin.

JN:

Episode 6: Do you like Pokémon Go? We must remind you about Pokémon Go! Please consume our mobile game please! YOU MUST!

This show has always been an advertisement but never has it felt all the more blatant.

Episode 30: Brain melting soap opery nonsense derailing our two main characters we've been watching for years and it all doesn't matter in the end anyway. Thanks for wasting your time watching our crap folks!

The ultimate nightmare for a Pikachu fan like me.

Episode 41: The first segment was kinda funny, the second is the ultimate example of killing time and an episode slot with one stone.

Extra shout outs to the Mirage special (a piece of crap way to celebrate the 10th annicersary), Episode 84 of Journeys (commits the ultimate and cardinal crime of finally giving Ash something folks have been wanting for years... And ultimately making it un-deserved in the end with how utterly poor the episode was)

Last edited:
EP024 Sabrina and Haunter piss me off
EP062 Jigglypuff focus ughhhhh
EP072 more Jigglypuff being stupid
EP079 Team Rocket sabotaging a great battle
EP083 boring plus Ivy is a creep
EP108 that gym leader is annoying
EP114 boring
EP225 not enough focus on Ash and Bulbasaur’s relationship
The episode in DP were Team Rocket gets fat
BW029 Ash is stupid dense idiot
Ash vs Elesa yeah.....
Party Dancespades except for Eevee evolving everything in this episode pisses me off
SM068 Ash crossdressing as Nurse Joy is cursed. WHY?
Pikachu forgets Electroball RIP to my favorite move
That one episode with the magical girls
SM126. Why do they have the narrator speak for the Pokemon?
Ash vs Hau. Hau got robbed.
JN026 CURSED
JN048 Ash acting OOC
Gulpin segment of that one two parter WHY DOES THIS EXIST
JN065 and JN077 Ash wins via plot armor and The Nuke

Please note: The thread is from 7 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom