• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your Ultimate Pokemon Anime Blu-Ray

Lord_Mewtwo

Back into Pokemon
Reaction score
What are your ideas about releasing Pokemon to Blu-Ray here are mine. NOTE THIS IS FAKE.

Pokemon: Indigo League Blu-Ray Set

-Includes all 84 episodes including the recently discovered Electric Soldier Porygon episode.
-Uncut and Uncensored.
-Featuring the original Japanese audio track.
-Brand new audio track English dub with all of the Japanese score.

Contents:

Disc 1:
Art has Satoshi (Ash) and Pikachu
Episodes included are:
001-042
Extras:
Textless Songs:
-Opening 1: Mezase Pokemon Master (Version 1)
-Ending 1: Hyaku Go Juu Ichi
-Ending 2: Nyasu No Uta
Nintendo 1998 Promotional Video
Pokemon Red/Blue trailers
Pokemon syndication previews

Disc 2:
Art has Kasumi (Misty) and Takeshi(Brock)
Episodes Included are:
043-084
Extras:
Textless Songs:
-Opening 1: Mexase Pokemon Master (Version 2)
-Ending 3: Pocket Fantasy
-Ending 4: Pokemon Ondo
-Ending 5: Type Wild
Japanese Episode 1 preview
Red/Green trailers
Stories on Porygon episode incident
Pokemon Anime in America: makes fun of the edits 4Kids made to the Indigo League episodes.

Technical Specifications:

-Remastered Video and Audio
-Original 4:3 aspect ratio
-3 Audio tracks: English dub with all Japanese music 5.1 surround
English broadcast dub Stereo
Japanese Stereo

NOTE: Broadcast dub will use American opening/ending themes via seamless branching.

Hope you enjoy my ideas.

Nice specs Kanai. Though for better quality I would add a few more discs. Since you pretty much have the series down, here's mine.

Pokemon: The First Movie 3 Disc Special Edition

- Includes all four versions of the film and Pikachu's Vacation.
Disc 1
- Original Theatrical Version with English/ Japanese True Dobly 5.1, 2.0 audio and English subtitles. (75 min)
- 1999 Extended Edition with Japanese True Dolby 5.1, 2.0 audio and English subtitles (90 min)

Disc 2
- 1999 U.S. Theatrical version with English True Dolby 5.1 audio and English subtitles.
- 2000 Japanese DVD release with English/ Japanese True Dolby 5.1, 2.0 audio with Eng/Jp Subtitles

Extras would include
- Audio commentaries by various members of the cast and crew in both English and Japanese.
- Original trailers and T.V. spots for all four versions.
- Isolated score by Shinji Miyazaki
- Featurettes and interviews
- Poster art gallery
- And an English translation of the original theatrical promo pamphlet.

I sure hope you'd include an English with Japanese music option on this.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom