• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Anime Your Unpopular Anime, Manga and J-Pop Opinions

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
I enjoy extremely short anime. I'm the queen of the 12 episode series, and the 5 minute short series formats.

..the 5 minute ones are silly though! 2 minutes for an OP, 1 for an ED, 2 of actual content?? it's amazing~

i like manga and visual novels for that reason though? i feel like i can't pick anime up at anytime.

Neo Blaze

At least let me dream a little
Reaction score
Pronouns
He / Him
I enjoy extremely short anime. I'm the queen of the 12 episode series, and the 5 minute short series formats.

..the 5 minute ones are silly though! 2 minutes for an OP, 1 for an ED, 2 of actual content?? it's amazing~
I agree! I've watched a ton of shorter anime over the last 6 months or so (if you want recommendations let me know). I like them a lot since even though not all of them are necessarily great, they're easily digestible and not a big time investment like most longer anime. Plus, most shorter anime are slice-of-life, which I really enjoy.

Reaction score
HXH isn't the GOAT nor is it top 5 or top 10.I never got the hype behind it,the main cast consists of 3 little boys and an older male.I honestly think Naruto's Chunin Exam arc is better than the Hunter Exam arc and YYH's main cast blows HXH's out the water.

Gohan vs Cell is one of the worst fights in all of Dragon Ball,it's essentially a one sided beatdown with Cell jrs and a SSJ2 transformation sprinkled in,the best part of the whole damn fight was the beam struggle at the end which is a shame.

Goku vs Vegeta (Saiyan Saga) is also overrated but not quite as much as Gohan vs Cell,the fight just hasn't aged well and like the one I just named it relies too much on moments and beam struggles.their second fight is much better.

Reaction score
I could see why most people on here would take original Dragon Ball over Z,it's technically better written with superior story,comedy,adventure and world building.

Z has equal or better training scenes,better music,better movies,better fights and Frieza solos in the villain category no offense to King Piccolo and Mercenary Tao.

For me it comes down to the fights,in the original I cared more about the tournaments than I did the adventures,since Z put an extra emphasis on that I have to give Z the edge here.But you can't go wrong with either one,they're way better than Super/GT.

Bahamut

The Boar Prince
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/they
My least favorite JoJo part is Diamond is Unbreakable. It's not bad, but I didn't enjoy it as much as other JoJo parts.

Top Bottom