Your unpopular music/film/tv opinons

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Inc.' started by dig, Sep 14, 2014.

1. Ereshkigal

Ereshkigal Far too mouthy for my own good.

Blog Posts:
    My point was more that it's probably okay for inside Japan. Teenagers there live with far different expectations than teenagers in America or the UK.

When it's exported, I definitely agree with you. Japan seems to have some issue with realizing the rest of the world isn't like them. But, then, America has the same problem. So, I'm familiar with the "why can't anyone understand it just is this way?" mentality that is likely in play for them :p

This probably explains why Japan and the U.S. get along so well as nations, despite being so different as cultures...

2. Kung Fu Ferret

Kung Fu Ferret Dragon King of the Eastern Seas

Blog Posts:
    I actually wouldn't mine Disney remaking Hercules. Ben Stiller or Ryan Reynolds would be perfect as Hades!

3. Rockium

Rockium I may be editing a bit too much

Blog Posts:
    Maybe, just maybe it was a mistake to show FMA: Conqueror of Shamballa to two friends of mine who knew nothing about FMA. At all.
    Some funny things were mentioned, and one friend thought both Edward and Wrath were girls while the other was casually confused for the entire movie.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.