• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your unpopular music/film/tv opinons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thirded.

I loved G1 back in the day but BW and Prime absolutely blow it out of the water. And don't get me started on how awesome Animated was; it gets quite a bit of hate because of the artistic style but it's an incredible show.

As for the unpopular: I prefer the 1980s MLP series over MLP:FiM. I will now try and hide from the flamethrowers of the bronies. Been nice knowing you.
Prime, BW, Animated and NuRID are basically the only genuinely well-made TF shows. I have kind of a "so bad it's good" mentality about the G1 cartoon, I prefer the IDW and Marvel comics.

And I'll join you hiding from the bronies, since I was never able to get into FiM.

Here's one that I have:

Drawn Together is the best adult cartoon of all time.

Seriously, whenever I'm online I feel like I'm the only one who actually likes that show.

I still find Xandir´s Special Move funny

The 2017 Mega Man cartoon isn't even out yet and only had two concepts revealed, and already people are screeching bloody murder at the creators just because it wasn't something they grew up with. Some people are going as far as not letting their own kids watch it because it wasn't what they grew up with (you gotta love that attitude; if my parents were like that, they would have never let me watch Batman: TAS). Don't get me started on the death threats. Yeah, all that over a TV show based on a video game about a kid robot that's meant for kids ages 6-9. Would be nice if people actually gave the goddamn show a chance. There's also the option of... not watching it? If you have kids, let them decide for themselves if they want to watch it or not. Just because it isn't something you didn't grow up with doesn't mean your kids shouldn't experience it, especially since it's made with them in mind.

• Meghan Trainor is one of the worst artists out right now. Her music is awful.
  • The Angry Birds Movie wasn't that bad. I actually enjoyed it, but then again I walked into the cinema not expecting to much so maybe that's why.
  • I actually like the band DragonForce. They seem to get a lot of hate online because their live shows are supposedly 'shit', but I really like their music.
  • Mad Max: Fury Road wasn't as good as people made it out to be, and I actually fell asleep about halfway through it. I will admit though, some of the car chases were pretty cool
  • The Fantastic Four movie wasn't that bad (the one that came out around 2005 or so. I don't know the exact date), especially when you compare it to the god-awful mess that is Fant4stic.

I really don't like Breaking bad.
I don't like Daniel Craig as James Bond.
Never got the hang of Hunger Games.
I love a lot of movies that people consider really bad, Like Jack and Jill (Adam sandler movie), Catwoman (Hands down my fav comic book movie), Superbabies (So funny and just found it amazing).
I really don't like taylor swift, Abba or Spice Girls.
But I do really enjoy justin bieber and one direction.

I really don't like Breaking bad.
I don't like Daniel Craig as James Bond.
Never got the hang of Hunger Games.
I love a lot of movies that people consider really bad, Like Jack and Jill (Adam sandler movie), Catwoman (Hands down my fav comic book movie), Superbabies (So funny and just found it amazing).
I really don't like taylor swift, Abba or Spice Girls.
But I do really enjoy justin bieber and one direction.
Justin Bieber and 1D are pretty good and yeah Taylor I just find her too much to take sometimes.

Justin Bieber and 1D are pretty good and yeah Taylor I just find her too much to take sometimes.

I thought they may have been the kinda controversial ones as well lol, But to be honest Justin Bieber is really not as bad as people think his music makes me happy ahaha.

I am not a big fan of all those superhero movies they are making at the moment. I just don't find them to be that engaging.
I also think Hollywood is adapting too many things into movies and making too many sequels. I think they should come up with more new ideas. Sequels and adaptations are fine as long as it is in smaller amounts.

I am not a big fan of all those superhero movies they are making at the moment. I just don't find them to be that engaging.
I also think Hollywood is adapting too many things into movies and making too many sequels. I think they should come up with more new ideas. Sequels and adaptations are fine as long as it is in smaller amounts.

I totally agree.

I thought they may have been the kinda controversial ones as well lol, But to be honest Justin Bieber is really not as bad as people think his music makes me happy ahaha.

His music isn't the problem. It's his ego that most people can't stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom