• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Your Unpopular Video Game Opinions

Poke Dragon

The boundary between opposites.
Reaction score
The Subspace Emissary mode from Brawl is so much better than Melee's adventure mode, also Melee is the worst Super Smash Bros. game because of the unbalanced stuff that's in the game, especially since the playable Master Hand isn't changed to Stamina mode once he enters battle. The Melee Adventure mode lacks excitement because every time it's just the same levels with no original Smash Bros. enemy to fight until the final parts.

LazySpy

"Shepard, we have found the Lavoiathan."
Reaction score
I like the LEGO games.
I really like some of them, too. The thing is, Marvel games turned boring to me at some point, mainly because most characters had very similiar skills, and there wasn't anything too unique. My faved LEGO games would have to be both Harry Potter games, Star Wars the Complete Saga and Star Wars 3. honestly.

LazySpy

"Shepard, we have found the Lavoiathan."
Reaction score
How is this unpopular? I like them too.
Yeah. I also don't see how's that unpopular, even through like I said, I really have an odd sentiment of not likeing Marvel Lego games...

BackSet

Game Footage Not Final
Reaction score
Yeah. I also don't see how's that unpopular, even through like I said, I really have an odd sentiment of not likeing Marvel Lego games...
I'm pretty sure the Marvel Games are just about seeing how many characters they can conceivably shove in one game. There would be even more characters in 2 if it weren't for the X-men/FF Embargo.

Poke Dragon

The boundary between opposites.
Reaction score
Back to my Splatoon opinions, I like Agents 3, 4 and 8 as male more than them as female. I'm also glad they finally had a male Agent 3 appear in official artwork for once.

Fluttershy of Light

Princess of Love
Reaction score
Star Fox Adventures was a good game and i like the approach they went with it and didn't just make it like the classic star Fox games
Even if Tricky is annoying as crap

Also there was something off putting about Bravely default that i couldn't get over and eventually just dropped the game entirely.. Well the demo version of it
(can't remember what it exactly was.. I just know it made me not like the game mechanics..)

BackSet

Game Footage Not Final
Reaction score
Star Fox Adventures was a good game and i like the approach they went with it and didn't just make it like the classic star Fox games
Even if Tricky is annoying as crap

Also there was something off putting about Bravely default that i couldn't get over and eventually just dropped the game entirely.. Well the demo version of it
(can't remember what it exactly was.. I just know it made me not like the game mechanics..)
Actually Star Fox Adventures wasn't supposed to be a star fox game originally so there wasn't really a different approach so much as a "we don't think your game will sell. Here, skin it iver with Star Fox characters."

TeaWest

My face when I see some chocolate
Reaction score
I think Xenoblade Chronicles X is a far better game than the first one. (That said I haven't played Xenoblade 2 yet)

prog rocker

Reaction score
Actually Star Fox Adventures wasn't supposed to be a star fox game originally so there wasn't really a different approach so much as a "we don't think your game will sell. Here, skin it iver with Star Fox characters."
I thought it was because it looked too much like Star Fox already.

I like alt-charting* in Rock Band. Most of the time, it replaces a boring part in guitar, or just prevents you from playing the same riff over and over again.

*Alt-charting is charting a different instrument part into one that already exists in Rock Band. For example, charting banjo to guitar like they did in "I Will Wait" or the horn part in "Little Talks".