• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your username is now a clothing brand!

It says Muur with wall patters as it means Wall in dutch

A year-round clothes line filled with clothes fitting the 19 patterns of Vivillon.

I'd definitely go with socks, since, after all, socks are the building block of society.

I think Jack Pschitt would make "ironic" T-shirts catering to the demographic of so-not-hipster-but-absolutely-hipster teens who perpetuate the endless cycle of endorsing something "ironically" so much that it becomes sincerely annoying.

It would be a brand for professional people to wear and blazers would be in the clothing line. It would also include a line of waffle patterned pajamas.

Something related to electricity or magnets. Put pun-quotes related to previous. Color scheme is violet/dark blue/black.

Dolce & Gabbana, see my username is already in a clothing brand. :b

Though knowing me, I'd go with vibrant clothing people can wear all year round. Influenced by various kinds of sweets, and the like.

Designer Tee's! Luscious Scarves! Exquisite V-Necks! We got them all!

A brand that sells a variety of things from bags/purses to hats. I'd imagine the design would be really colourful and arty, a lot like Ed Hardy. Funky designs would suit the CrackFox range the most :B

I think my username would be better as a sci-fi inspired jewelry brand or something, but I guess if it was a clothing brand, It would sell futuristic style pin-stripe suits with crystals embroidered in subtle places, in the colour schemes: black, magenta, acid green and yellow.

I actually put way too much thought into this...

A very fun and cute clothing line for young girls! It would have cute candy-colored frilly dresses and adorable accessories!

I like to imagine it would be either a) stuff for people who do parkour, or b) clothing for welders.

I can see a larger shoe brand being named "Ricky", and then "Ice by Ricky" would either be a winter shoe line within that brand, or just a line inspired by winter/ice.

Or maybe a shoe completely covered in diamonds, I dunno. :p

Well, my clothes would probably have lots of Tepig in them. I'm a pretty basic guy, so it would probably have only t-shirts and stuff like that, no caps or anything.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom