• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your Video Game Headcanons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jersey Jimmy

sell ecstacy at dragoncon!
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Are there anything you believe about the games you've played that haven't been confirmed, but you like to think are fact? If so, post them here.

I personally think the Canada level in Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 (and Underground 2) takes place in both Canada and America. My main evidence for this is the "Welcome to Canada" banner in the skatepark's parking lot. While the level is based off Olympic Park in Calgary, why would there be a "Welcome to Canada" banner so far north into the country? Therefore, I believe that it's actually on the border; the skatepark portion is Canada, specifically southern New Brunswick, while the wilderness portion is in America, specifically northern Maine. The border is the frozen river, so you can literally jump over the border.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom