• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your Views on Audino?

I think Audino are good for XP grinding...not much else.

Granted, it does seem like it may have some use in double or triple battles.

I'd catch one (and have) as I catch whatever I crash into that I haven't caught but I would never use one.

I'm not a big fan actually... I might use one on Pokemon Online but I just don't find it interesting. I like Chansey better. I don't think Audino would even make it into my top 300, to be honest ;3;

I rather like Audino's design. While it's great for leveling up, it's a pain to fight at times. Even though battle isn't it's strong suit, Audino's moveset is quite annoying. That said, TMs can make it decently useful, though it lacks much offensive might.

Audino is pretty much another version of Chansey. I have an audino and she packs quite a punch.

I'm not a fan of regular Audino, but it has a great Mega design that really invigorated the base design. And the Fairy addition is appreciated, just a shame the ability isn't more useful.

One of my favorite Pokemon ever. It's cute and loving and fluffy! I could never resist it. One of my mainstay Pokemon for sure. I was actually so happy that it got a mega (and very unhappy it lost regenerator when it evolved). I can't really understate how much I love it's look. Too bad it's not that strong.

Audino itself is great for experience points. The way EP were earned in BW was atrocious and it being there saved a lot of time. Other than that, there's nothing too special about it. Mega Audino, on the other hand, is a pain in the ass to take down. I've seen some very good players use that thing effectively.

I used to think that Audino was some kind of dinosaur. My only other impression of it is being stuck with a Mega Audino that knew no damaging moves as my last Pokémon in a random battle on Pokémon Showdown.

At first I thought Audino was a little awkward. I will try to catch one for cheap lulz, but the Pokedex data is all I really need it for.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom