• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your Views on Audino?

I loved Audino for the experience they gave, they were so useful for level grinding. But apart from that I don't really care about them, I've never battled with one and I don't care for the design either.

I have used an Audino for a (trial) sun team but other than that and the fact that it sometimes holds Berries I wouldn't catch one. I still remomber that Audino's moveset: Sunny day, Solar beam, Simple beam, Thunderbolt/Heal pulse.

"Absol gained 9816 EXP!"

I know nothing,I see noth-ing!....but adorable nonetheless.

I think that it's all right, but I would never use it. I would much rather defeat it and get the Exp. then catch one.

Apart from it being an EXP gold mine, I don't feel anything about it. It's just there, a Gen 5 version of Chansey.

Fail. They should have continued with Chansey.

Audino is GF's attempt to make money off Chansey, like Phacarisu, Emogla, Minun, etc. did with Pikachu. Its gives a metric crap ton of exp (3901 at lvl 50), but is ridiculously hard to find. Shaking grass?! Nope, its a Emgola. Its also nice that it might actually heal you instead of damaging your pokes :p.

Dual Screens, Healing Wish and a chance to heal your pokemon in the wild along with rediculous XP?

It also looks pretty cute too, it's Healing Wish is nice for dropping dual screens and than getting a free full restore regardless of remaining HP :p

Imagine that you are searching for a rare pokemon in rustling grass. And every time you find the rustling grass it is a freakin Audino. So I say that it is irritating.

I remember when I thought they were rare the I talked to my friend and he said he had a box full...

Audino to me is nothing more then an experience whore, who likes to spam Attract when i'm level grinding on them.

Oh, but i did happen to come across a shiny one, though, when i was grinding one time. That was pretty neat.

I hate it. It was created entirely just to make the game easier! I never battle wild Audino for that reason. Plus, it's useless in battle (Heal Beam? What the heck?), has a stupid design, and has a bland and annoying cry. It seems like Nintendo created this thing to annoy me.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom