• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your views on Gay Marriage/Gays in general

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooh, so you are choosing to seek true love by not throwing yourself at any girl in particular just because you both want to have sex, you are ignoring your basic lust to put in your moral code of love, is that correct?

What can I say? Me likes the Ladies.

Maddie I think we would get along well face to face despite anything we believe, and I think you are a wonderful person thanks for talking with me.

I'm positive that we would :) So right back 'atcha!

I find stupid and sad to see homosexuals treathed like ---t by the christians. Gays are persons like us (but Im an Alien so it doesnt really count), and the religious wants death to punish gays and lesbians with the death, is not that bad, if people are in love, I dont see why God hates that, Christians are supposed to love EVERYONE, and they hate Emos, Goths, Anime, Rap, Homosexuals and mentally disturbed people like me, so, I dont see why Homosexuals are so bad.

Um... did you guys read my latter posts? I realized that I was discriminated and I stopped I was looking for a better solution to my problem than I could get on my own and I got it. And by the way we were talking about genetics because Shuko mentioned that Gays are born Gay and stay that way, lol that rhymed.

I took an opposite but nonconfrontational stand based on what was given to me.

Oh and Shednijask? I probably spelled that wrong but are you girl? Just wondering *walks off and whistles*

Last edited:
Yesterday I made out with a girl, for fun, it was....x_x I'll stick to guys lol

Ok, too much information for me to handle, when you consider age, soo umm... Im still wondering why theres still gay/lesbian discrimination, its not like if talking to them would give you AIDS, I would be more worried about those rapists and killers rather than gays. and, contrary to what the media makes you think, Gays dont stay all day thinking of you-know-what, neither lesbians do such things like yuri makes you think.

EDIT. Too Much bad grammar, so nvm

Last edited:
Maddiejoan & Ganondorf said:
Lots of talk about mushrooms and asparagus.

I ... will ... NEVER ... eat ... again ... Freudian ... imagery ... too ... great ...

*stomach rumbles

Crap.

:D

I, for one, raise my hand, saying I do not like either "mushrooms" or "asparagus". I am just the right flavor ... it doesn't need any improvements. lol

lol, mushrooms are good for you though *sarcasm* I'm eating Icecream and I think it constitutes to that fact that we should all go and eat some it tastes pretty good.

... Ok, I was trying to find out if you were a girl because umm... nvm.

to anyone here that is christian and hates Gays, well in the eyes of jesus christ, that makes you a murderer.

I realise that, it is the reason I got more information and changed my stance.

Lol, I suppose something good about that is I can talk about girls to you then Maddie which is really kinda cool.

I think one of the main factors here is how your viewpoint is shaped depending on where you live. I live in a really conservative Christian area. Like...REALLY conservative Christian area (Rent & Brokeback Mountain played in our...one theater for about two weeks each, to give a minor example), and most of my gay friends have waited to come out after high school because of it. It really sucks because you can't take a stand for what's right without being pegged as sub-par as a result, and it just perpetuates disdain to the next generation regardless. People here don't seem to see that without ideas which break the norm there would be no progress at all. I doubt they've thought about it at all, generally. Conservatism. pff

Conservatism is fail. Sadly, half of our country does not realize that.

You're tellin' me. Worst part of it is, some of that half are the ones in charge or have the most say. That's one thing that's driven the U.S. down the shitter. Too many leaders or people in power with their own agendas that don't accept that they're supposed to be leading, in turn helping, a country.

You're tellin' me. Worst part of it is, some of that half are the ones in charge or have the most say. That's one thing that's driven the U.S. down the shitter. Too many leaders or people in power with their own agendas that don't accept that they're supposed to be leading, in turn helping, a country.

I hope you're not talking about Bush. He's done everything he could to help this country during these difficult times. He also had to pick up where Clinton left off.

Conservatism is fail. Sadly, half of our country does not realize that.

Was it not a conservative president that helped end the Cold War, and quite possibly saved the world?

I hope you're not talking about Bush. He's done everything he could to help this country during these difficult times. He also had to pick up where Clinton left off.

Like ignoring the victims of a category 5 hurricane for the better part of a week before even attempting to mobilize some piss ass response that amounted to a handful of helicopters and troop carriers while ignoring almost ALL of the international aid that was sent our way, and allowing those supplies to rot in warehouses rather than distribute them?

Or how about ignoring a memo entitled "Bin Laden determined to strike US"? Or sparking a war with a country purely as a means of unfinished business that his dad started?

I don't blame Bush for everything, just for the things he's actually responsible for.

Was it not a conservative president that helped end the Cold War, and quite possibly saved the world?

...WTF? Reagan didn't end the Cold War. Bush didn't end the Cold War. The Soviet Union's inability to sustain itself ended the Cold War. And it's the very fact that the Cold War ended that destabilized Afghanistan, allowing the Taliban to take over and allowing Al-Qaeda to set up terrorist camps there that led to our current shitfest of fun.

The Cold War was all shits and giggles. No one ever REALLY got hurt (unless you were a third world country). Now we're living in a paranoia fest where ANYONE could be "the enemy" and we're all looking over our shoulders scared to death that something's going to blow up. Now it's not "duck and cover, Timmy, the a-bomb's going to drop" it's "RUN FOR YOU LIFE, TIMMY, THE PLANE'S FALLING OUT OF THE SKY."

That's not to say there's anything really wrong with conservatism. It has its place, just as much as liberalism. Both sides have fucked up. Both sides have done good. It's the way of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom