• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your Waifus/Husbandos

What's your type?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Waifu is a fictional character from anime and JRPG you like.
There are many types of waifu some of them are,
Tsundere- Tough on the outside but soft on the inside. Eg Chitoge from Nisekoi
Yandere-They do not care about anything else other than their goal. They won't be afraid to commit a murder if someone gets in their way. Eg Light Yagami
Dandere-They're they shy type that wears glasses and blush often Eg Hinata from Naruto
Kuudere- Are the "cool" (kuuru) and composed type. Eg Saber from Fate/Zero
Himedere-Are the waifu that think they're princesses (My least favorite) Eg Bulma from Dragon Ball series

And a lot more types
So who's your waifu!?
Mine is Touka Kirishima from Tokyo Ghoul

I've never heard of Light being called a Yandere before lol.

I'm not sure I really have a "type" I like, if anything I don't follow the sterotype characters, tend to dislike them if anything, can't stand Tsundere characters
Couldn't name any specific character I like either, I prefer to ship others than look at one I'd want to date myself xP

I've never heard of Light being called a Yandere before lol.
Same, he's more of a yangire since he doesn't kill others in the name and defense of a love interest. The closest of the -dere archetype he'd be categorized in is kamidere, more emphasis on the kami part that is, he has a huge God complex after all.

----------

Anyway, a lot of the -dere archetypes are pretty fun characters at times though I wouldn't say I have a favorite of the lot. I don't have a waifu, but I have a few guys I really like that can be considered a husbando.

In no particular order:
Arthur Boyle & Shinra Kusakabe (Fire Force)
Ayato Kirishima & Uta (Tokyo Ghoul)
Shoto Todoroki & Denki Kaminari (MHA)
Senji Kiyomasa (Deadman Wonderland)
Toshiro Hitsugaya (Bleach)
Gray Fullbuster & Jellal Fernandes (Fairy Tail)
Takumi Aldini & Ryo Kurokiba (Food Wars)
Shin (Amnesia, both game and anime adaptation)
Tobio Kageyama (Haikyuu)
Haruka Nanase (Free)
Yuno & William Vangeance (Black Clover)
Tomoe Yagami (Prince of Stride: Alternative)
Yato (Noragami)
Romania & Bulgaria (Hetalia)
Reisi Munakata & Kuroh Yatogami (K: Return of Kings)
Shiki Natsumezaka (Dance with Devils)
Ryoma Echizen & Shuusuke Fuji (Prince of Tennis)
Eugeo (SAO: Alicization)
Yuu Ishigami (Kaguya-sama: Love is War)

There are more from the same or other series as well, but I think that's a good enough list for now.:oops:

Well there's several girls I like, but I was never really big on the idea of a "waifu". Then I saw Episode 4 of The Rising of the Shield Hero. Raphtalia instantly stuck out as a top tier waifu to me after that one.

I dislike the term "waifu", but I do like Phi from the Zero Escape games. I think that "kuudere" is the best way to describe her, since she initially seems distant and cynical, but saves the day more than once and obviously cares about the people around her. She's also very funny.

i can't say there's a particular dere that i like, per say, but for which anime character archetypes i tend to like are ones that radiate positive energy, eg. Sayori from DDLC, Mirio Togata from MHA, and Ibuki Mioda from Danganronpa. i also tend to like ones that are socially awkward, whether it being shy and nervous like Tamaki Amajiki from MHA, a chuunibyou like Gundham Tanaka from Danganronpa, or someone that's just super over the top like Kiyotaka Ishimaru from Danganronpa. my favorite character of all time is Tamaki Amajiki, because i relate to his struggles with being socially awkward and having anxiety issues

I'm not a big waifu person if I'm going to be honest. The closest I often get is just thinking they're cute. There is one that I do consider a great choice: Ryuko matoi from kill la kill

Back
Top Bottom