• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your weird experiences in restaurants?

Some dumb group of chicks decided to hoard half of the bathroom at a White Spot so they could take pictures of themselves and didn't leave too much room other people

Probably the time I went to Sizzlers when I was fourteen, went to the guys restroom and overheard a couple having sex in one of the cubicles... doesn't really shock me anymore nowadays, the last two times I've been night clubbing I've walked in on people having sex in the toilets (by the cubicle noises). :eh:

When I was like 11 my family went to a pizza place and this old guy wanted a table but we had taken the last one. So he sat with us. He drank a lot of wine and was telling us about how wonderful it was to go places and meet new people. We had a hearty conversation and he gave us his phone number saying we should hang out sometime. We never saw or heard from him again.

LOL and you ddin't bother ringing him back? :loopy:

Of course we didn't call him back... he didn't remember it the next day, he was a drunk!

When I was like 11 my family went to a pizza place and this old guy wanted a table but we had taken the last one. So he sat with us. He drank a lot of wine and was telling us about how wonderful it was to go places and meet new people. We had a hearty conversation and he gave us his phone number saying we should hang out sometime. We never saw or heard from him again.

That happened to my cousin once only it was a drunk woman...

I saw a guy today at a resort restaraunt/lounge with moobs and a woman who apparently was not a wearing a bra under her spandex-ish like shirt

Last edited:
(not in any order)

1.The birthday party song (Who the fuck told u guys to comeover and sing o_O)

2.Drunk guy pukes RIGHT infront of my table ._. X:

3.A fight,wasn't weird, just awsome!

4.the guy serving our food, takes a break, to blow his nose, w/o tissue, he used his hand...ew.....I didn't eat(but it was such a good lookin steak T_T

5. I saw the cook in the bathroom... he happened to NOT wash his hands....later, I see him serving hamburgers, w/o a glove on.....wtf

Back
Top Bottom