• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your wishlist for the rest of the Sun & Moon series

Lillie gets Alolan Sandshrew instead of Ash's and her own Z-Ring and Ice Z-Crystal (Icium Z)

Sophocles gets Alolan Graveler at the mid point of Ula Ula Arc.

Ash triple battle with Nanu.

Mina made an appearance.

Looker & Anabel return in the future episodes.

All the Ash former companion come to Alola to help Ash for resolving the crisis of the Ultra Beasts invasion after Necrozma unleash it wrath and stop whatever villain that want to repeat the event that unfold in Kalos.

Lillie getting another pokemon soon since Lana's capture is coming soon.

The rest of the cast getting more development. (Which is very soon for Kiawe, Lana and even Sophocles if the Celesteela episode is anything to go by.)

When Blacephalon is introduced, make the episode about him legitimately scary since it is the most predatory of the Ultra Beasts.

If Nanu and Acelerola are going to show up, they better have our boy Guzma show up because Team Skull is being relevant again.

... Maybe more Gladion.

Lillie getting another pokemon soon since Lana's capture is coming soon.

The rest of the cast getting more development. (Which is very soon for Kiawe, Lana and even Sophocles if the Celesteela episode is anything to go by.)

When Blacephalon is introduced, make the episode about him legitimately scary since it is the most predatory of the Ultra Beasts.

If Nanu and Acelerola are going to show up, they better have our boy Guzma show up because Team Skull is being relevant again.

... Maybe more Gladion.
@ZDaemon09
Not to even mentioned, their Pokémon evolve as well. Also, I wanted Jun Fukuyama as the voice Nanu and Yuichi Nakamura as the voice of Guzma. Just like you say before, If Nanu and Acerola made their debut along with Guzma. The scenario will be Guzma sending his beloved Golisopod to attack them at the sea in a boat. Where they're to heading to Ula Ula Island.

Where the monstrous bar the way to their destination. The key of defeating it will be Lana's Popplio as most of others have no advantage against it even with her performing the Z-Move and unleash hydro vortex against it is not going to work and beaten back. Then, a miracle will occurred. Where it finally evolve to Brionne.

I really do hope, that can happens. But I kinda doubt it won't since in Episode 40, one the performer have own it. That will break the conclusion that Lana's Popplio won't never evolve in the future unless is like Serena Pokémon.

People actually use their pokemon to do something. Even something like Ping Pong would be an improvement.

Last edited:
-All the companions to have 3 pokemon on their team (although seems unlikely)
-Lillie to catch a Cleffa/Clefairy or obtain an egg that hatches into a Cleffa or Ribombee
-Lana to catch the Dewpider in the next episode
-Mallow to catch a Tropius/Grotle/Weepinbell/Parasect/Shiinotic etc, just a new capture for her
-Jessie and James to catch a 2nd pokemon, Grimer and Ribombee/Shiinotic
-Misty and Brock to keep their promise and visit Ash in Alola. iwth some team changes (maybe during the league)
-The gang to travel in other regions to see Contests, where they meet May and Dawns
-Serena and Clemont to return, Iris as well.
-A tournament arc like in BW (Club battle, PWT, Clubsplosion) I loved those torunaments, and while Ash and his alolan gang do nothing but "filler" around :p a participation in a tournament would be good
-Make Kiawe use his Charizard in a battle
-Acerloa to be Ash's league rival
-Ash facing Kukui/Masked Royale in the finals of Alola League

My wishlist for sun and moon series:

-More charackterdevelopment especially for Mallow, Kiawe and Lana
-Pokemon Journey travel city to city and island to island were great like in previous series. (i miss this concept very much)
-More epic pokemonn battles, currently we have seem less pokemon battles in sun and moon series what is sad.
-I wish serena would come back at least for 5 episodes... but i know it won't happen.
-Comedy of sun and moon would be better if they had combine more with serious elements, the comedy in original series was way better than sun and moon, at least i laugh more in original series.

Serena making a cameo would be appreciated.

And her to freak out at Ash having a harem! ;)

I want that Rowlet to be a Decidueye! It's one of the coolest and most unique designs I've seen out of this franchise in years.

Sadly, they'll most likely want him to stay a cute, highly marketable goofball. Especially since we have Ash team evolutions covered with Torracat, Lycanroc, and most likely Poipole (ya just know he'll evolve for a climactic battle, probably with Necrozma)

My one wish would be if the man known as Edman9953, would stop abusing us fans of Pokemon.

In all seriousness, aside from maybe another rival for Ash, appearances from Guzma, Plumeria, and Mine, and a cameo from Serena, I'm pretty content with where the series is going.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom