• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Your "Yes!" moments.

I was in a Go Battle League battle, and my opponent led with Slaking, then had a Garchomp, and had a Blissey as the final Pokemon. Garchomp and Slaking were easy to take down with my Togekiss. The only reason why Blissey was a pain was due to how high its HP was (in any case, it wasn't that difficult either).

I finally completed the Shadow Entei Research Task. Even with the extra month, I wasn't sure if I would be able to do it. I missed out on Shadow Articuno and Zapdos because of how long it took me to do some of the tasks. I'm just happy and relieved that I was able to complete it with just a couple of days to spare.

I do hope that Nianctic figures out a way for them to battle Team Go Rocket members without going to a PokeStop. Maybe creating a new item that draws the trainers to you might be a good way to handle it given the current situation. Either that or they'll just take a break from the Team Go Rocket for the foreseeable future. The Shadow Entei event was already in progress by the time a lot of places started to shelter in place, so giving that an extra month was understandable. Plus, the focus for the next couple of months will be on the Throwback Challenges, so maybe that's what they'll do instead of another Legendary Shadow Pokemon.

My most recent YES! moment was getting a random shiny Gumshoos encounter in Route 17 in Ultra Sun as I was trying to find a Bisharp to SOS chain. Granted I do have the shiny charm, but 1/1365 is nothing to gawk at. I was very pleased!

Shiny Charizard? Check. Shiny Charizard with a Party Hat? Check. Female Shiny Charizard with a Party Hat? CHECK!

Today. Starly Community Day! I already have so many Shiny Starly! I hope others have been getting some Shiny Starly!

I looked back on my screenshots to the April 2022 community with all those Stufful out and about, I managed to catch two shinies (with the Poké Ball Plus), I chose the female to be my permanent buddy and nicknamed her Mei. (You can guess who I named her after, hint hint)

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom