• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Your "Yes!" moments.

No shiny Chimchar for me because it was about 30 degrees out today, and windy so not much walking around for me. Also work. But in the brief time I was out I did manage to find 2 separate Shadow Porygon which was pretty cool.

Today's Yes moment: Niantic canceled an ex-raid for November 26th that I was not going to be able to attend. They gave me 4 premium raid passes and 50,000 stardust to compensate. Niantic, please continue to schedule ex-raids for times I cannot attend and subsequently cancel them. I need the stardust.

edit: I thought the cancellation was a result of local bad weather, but it turns out that it was due to Sprint (the cell phone company) sponsored gyms being removed from the game for whichever reason.

Last edited:
Managed to finally beat one of the rocket bosses. It turns out a tie counts as a victory for me!

I also caught a Ditto for the first time in over a year, allowing me to move on in the Meltan questline.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom