• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • The forums' software will be updated on December 9th, 2019 and may be down for several hours to multiple days for this process. Thank you for your patience, we hope this update will improve your experience here.

Why not join us over on discord during the downtime?

Your "Yes!" moments.

There is only one king!
Reaction score
Caught a Shadow Hitmonchan today. That was pretty cool since it saves me the trouble of needing to evolve 3 Tyrogue, since currently I have enough candy to evolve 2 of them.

Pikachu Aficinado
Reaction score
I finally got Pikachu like I have been wanting, and now he's gonna be my buddy!

AWACS SkyEye
Reaction score
I hatched a Chingling last night, that was a nice surprise :)

Now I just need Mime Jr.!

There is only one king!
Reaction score
No shiny Chimchar for me because it was about 30 degrees out today, and windy so not much walking around for me. Also work. But in the brief time I was out I did manage to find 2 separate Shadow Porygon which was pretty cool.

Darth Ignis
Reaction score
Today's Yes moment: Niantic canceled an ex-raid for November 26th that I was not going to be able to attend. They gave me 4 premium raid passes and 50,000 stardust to compensate. Niantic, please continue to schedule ex-raids for times I cannot attend and subsequently cancel them. I need the stardust.

edit: I thought the cancellation was a result of local bad weather, but it turns out that it was due to Sprint (the cell phone company) sponsored gyms being removed from the game for whichever reason.

Last edited: