• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!

Your "Yes!" moments.

There is only one king!
Reaction score
Caught a Shadow Hitmonchan today. That was pretty cool since it saves me the trouble of needing to evolve 3 Tyrogue, since currently I have enough candy to evolve 2 of them.

Pikachu Aficinado
Reaction score
I finally got Pikachu like I have been wanting, and now he's gonna be my buddy!

AWACS SkyEye
Reaction score
I hatched a Chingling last night, that was a nice surprise :)

Now I just need Mime Jr.!

There is only one king!
Reaction score
No shiny Chimchar for me because it was about 30 degrees out today, and windy so not much walking around for me. Also work. But in the brief time I was out I did manage to find 2 separate Shadow Porygon which was pretty cool.