• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Your "Yes!" moments.

First one was when I saw a yellow Raid Egg I was waiting for hatch into Snorlax.
Next was after defeating it since it awarded me 9 Golden Razz Berry and 4 Rare Candy, I was used to 0-4 and 1 because I've only defeated Tier 2 Bosses so far. The 4 Rare Candy in particular meant I could get Dragonite today.
Then I actually caught the Snorlax.
A little later, I got the last Buddy Candy for Dratini and after transferring some/converting a few Rare Candies I went for the double evolution to Dragonite :D
Final one, the 5km Egg hatched into Elekid, more new species.

Hatched a Togepi today. New species, and also an elusive one :)

Seeing all these Tyranitar in gyms always bugged me. I could've never been powerful enough to get one. I've never even seen a shadow of Larvitar.

All of it changed when I wasn't giving much focus to my game, and a Wild pupitar appeared! Managed to capture it using Razz Berry+Great ball. It wasn't very powerful- 650 CP, quite weak in comparison to my Dragonair, but atleast it Starter my journey for the Johto pseudolegendary. I also wanted to own all mid evolutions of the Pseudo Legendaries (I like them all sans Sligoo), so that target is achieved for now! I'm very happy with this Catch.

I was battling lugia

Caught it first try with a grazz berry
IMG_0900.PNG

Going to an area with a single Gym later at night and seeing it is Valor-controlled, which means I'm gonna get easy Coins there :)
And a bit later, seeing an Ash Cap Pikachu around so I am finally done with getting two.

I caught my first Wonder Eevee which I proceed to evolve immediately, and it became a perfect moveset Vaporeon.
And a bit later I did hatch a Natu, which was the last Psychic-type needed to get the gold medal.

Disclaimer: water types are almost non-existent in my area and my only usable water type is Mantine (1200-something CP, so it gets crushed mostly) and this is what that makes this one special

Hatched a shelder and ended up with exact 49 candies! I transferred my previous shelder and made this one evolve! It's more powerful than my mantine, and has both Ice type moves (I can recall Avalanche being in the special slot). So, I've finally got an arsenal for dealing with Dragonite if necessary. I don't know if this is an optimal moveset, but Candela had very good comments on Cloyster, and it atleast dosen't have a weakness to water, unlike my top 6 Pokemon (sigh...)

Capturing my first Articuno, and my first legendary Pokémon in Pokémon GO.

Finding not one but two Gyms next to each other I could put defenders on and have high chances they won't be kicked anytime soon.
Now I just need to hope they don't get kicked the same day...

Today was my first chance to go out and battle Moltres. I fortunately captured the first one I battled. Also, after weeks of trying, I finally catured Lugia today as well. Also my first Lugia raid of the day, and I captured it within 2 Premier balls.

When I noticed that, out of the two defenders I had in adjacent Gyms, only one was kicked yesterday so I will be getting 100 Coins and not 50.

Got a Metal Coat off a PokeStop spin, so I now have Steelix :) All I need from evolutionary items is one more King's Rock now to get Slowking.
Only ~1300 CP but I don't mind, I had no intention of using it as a defender anytime soon anwyay.

And with this I have all Steel-types currently available in the game.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom