• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Your "Yes!" moments.

Getting my first Latios caught was a very big YES! Especially since it was the very first Raid that got played in town, which also meant I'm the first Level 40 player here to get a registered Latios :D

When I caught my first boosted Latios! Any time we get Windy weather is great, but this one time I got lots of Rare Candy saved as I didn't manage to do enough Raids and don't really plan to, with Shiny Ho-oh on hunt instead.

Every time an Alolan Exeggutor I tapped on was 2400+ CP was a pretty big YES :)
100% Squirtle from Field Research, just before its expected Community Day.
I also got 2 Shiny Aerodactyl in consecutive days.
Within a few minutes in the same day, Shiny Aron (immediately after Adventure Week was over) and 100% Staryu from Research.
Registered Articuno and finally got caught up with the dex.
And a Shiny Shellder :D

Great days, great days.

Got some nice stuff recently, but I don't play much. It's been too hot recently to go out and play. Back in April I got a random shiny Poochyena, and earlier this month I finally got a Ditto for the field research for Mew, but I'm still working on finding the ghost types.

So yesterday I was finally in time for a legendary raid- Regice. 20 players were recommended and I was a single player. All my 6 Pokemon combined managed to do only 1/8 damage to regice's health and I gave up on finding Legendaries.
I was about to post it in the other thread about "FUU.." moments, but today things changed.

I completed my research breakthrough (which had been pending since forever!) and encountered Articuno!
The optimal stratedgy would’ve been to use a Golden Razz berry+ Ultra Ball + Hopefully nice/great throw.
But... I forgot Golden Razz berries existed. I used the regular Razz berry and geared up an Ultra Ball, which was a standard hit, and... Articuno was captured in a single ball!

So here's the story of my first Pokemon Go legendary, Articuno. I haven’t checked it’s IVs yet, but I don’t care whatever is the result, it’s my ice baby!

So yesterday I was finally in time for a legendary raid- Regice. 20 players were recommended and I was a single player. All my 6 Pokemon combined managed to do only 1/8 damage to regice's health and I gave up on finding Legendaries.
I was about to post it in the other thread about "FUU.." moments, but today things changed.

I completed my research breakthrough (which had been pending since forever!) and encountered Articuno!
The optimal stratedgy would’ve been to use a Golden Razz berry+ Ultra Ball + Hopefully nice/great throw.
But... I forgot Golden Razz berries existed. I used the regular Razz berry and geared up an Ultra Ball, which was a standard hit, and... Articuno was captured in a single ball!

So here's the story of my first Pokemon Go legendary, Articuno. I haven’t checked it’s IVs yet, but I don’t care whatever is the result, it’s my ice baby!
Field research legendaries wont run away. U can use Pinaps and regular Pokeballs.

I felt really brave and took on an Aerodactyl raid on my own. And won! It took two Tyranitars (Smack down and Stone edge) and one Stone Edge Aggron (with a bit of Jolteon thrown in the mix).

gOPaP6R.png

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom