• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Your "Yes!" moments.

Couple of more "Yes!" moments as of today;
- I've finally completed the Meltan quest. The new field research quests gave the final push.
- My first research breakthrough yesterday fetched a most welcome surprise; a 96% Lugia! It's my second one and certainly one to power up one day.
- I did a solo Machamp raid today and guess what, the mon was not only weatherboosted but also 98%! My finest Machamp, after catching many Machop and doing several Machamp raids I finally catch a good one. I instantly invested all my stardust into it to pump it up to level 40.
- Last but not least, after lots of raids to earn the rare candy for it, I powered up my finest Pokemon, a 100% lucky Mewtwo, to level 40! My next project is to get my 98% Zapdos to level 40.

Last edited:
Well, holding onto the research task for Omanyte was worth it. I finally found the one that yielded Cubone, completed it with the Razz Berries I was hoarding, and moved to the eighth tier of the Meltan quest! What’s more, I also found the Aerodactyl task around the same time! I already caught the Omanyte, and am idling the Aerodactyl task for tomorrow. Plus, my dad caught me a Lileep on his phone, so that’s 3/5 fossil Pokémon taken care of!

The fossil fortune continues: my dad notified me there was an Anorith at the stop right by our house, and after catching the cute little shrimp, I found out the new task I spun for was the one that yields Kabuto. Now I’m really all set for Meltan (after catching 10 Ice types)!

Well, there has been a couple of "YES!" moments for me;
- Caught a shiny Swablu and a shiny Snorunt. Totally unexpected, as I get no shinies outside of community days.
- Caught a 100% Stantler and a 0% Delibird. Not useful, but cool nonetheless.
- Hatched a 98% Dratini (15 / 14 / 15). It's a Dragonite now with Dragon Tail and Hurricane.
- Did many Groudon and Kyogre raids; the two best Groudons are of 15 / 13 / 14 (93%) and my best Kyogre is 14 / 13 / 13 (88,9%). Of course that was until my two latest level 5 raids. which left me a bit speechless.

Here's a huge gold nugget;
DwsLuLU.jpg

And here's a purple killer whale;
y61k4lm.jpg

Two shiny legendaries in a row. Holy macaroni. :eek:

Last edited:
Hatched a Piplup right after evolving my Eevee into my first Umbreon. This doesn't sound like a lot, but Umbreon is my all-time favourite pokemon, and Piplup was the first starter Pokemon I ever had (Diamond was my first game) before the data got deleted. I was literally sobbing from joy, as those two were the Pokemon I had wanted since I started playing. It was a fulfilling night.

Last Rayquaza day I did about 15 raids with both accounts. Of course my baby account runs off with the two big prizes; a 96% and a 98% Rayquaza. Those two will be powered up for certain!

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom