• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your "YES!" moments

I once caught Mewtwo in Leafgreen with my Third Greatball with Mewtwo having FULL HP.
Also caught my first Shiny Pokemon while training, which was a Shiny Buneary.

Me vs. Grimsley

my lv. 51 Galvantula vs. his lv. 50 Bisharp

I used Thunder, he goes in the red. Bisharp used Night Slash, I go in the yellow.
Grimsley used Full Restore
I used Signal Beam; critical hit!; he goes in the red again
Grimsley used Full Restore
I used Signal Beam; critical hit again!; he goes in the red
YES!!! lmfao the game actually let me troll for once :p finished him off with Electroweb. Scope Lens & Dire Hit were not in use.

Last edited:
When it took me THREE hours to FINALLY catch Ho-Oh in my Soul Silver...

3 hours, 45+ Ultra Balls, 1 Quick Ball, 5 Poke Ball's & 10 Timer Balls later, + several restarts, I finally caught the damn thing.

That would have been good for me to know too before I went and bought 30 Ultra Balls.

And suddenly, a "YES" moment become a "FFFFUUUU" moment. :lol:

When I defeated the whole Elite Four (second match) without having a single Pokémon fainted until Alder.

Yesterday, I caught Zekrom using a single Ultra Ball.

That time when, for once Clair's Kingdra didn't use Smoke Screen and I was finally able to faint the damn thing and beat her

Also when I managed to beat Lt. Surge despite him having the type-advantage.

When my Raichu beat Palmer's Milotic despite being infatuated.
Also when I ran into a shiny Farfetch'd. My first shiny... XD

I caught the roaming Cresselia with a pokeball with it's HP half. I honestly thought it wouldn't work.

When I completed an Entralink with exactly 1 second on the clock, aw yeah

Beating my rival's pokémon level 50 with my level 4. It only took two turns to beat him.

My Biggest YES moment is using the very last ultraball on a Legendary pokémon.

Catching Kyurem in only 3 trys using a dusk ball and getting a great nature for it, Naive which will allow it to be a great mixed wall breaker.

So, playing Diamond, and going at the Elite Four.

I beat Aaron no biggie, Bertha, easier. Flint. Simple. Lucian. I lost three times. Third time, I beat him. Thinking of how hard he was, the Champion had to be impossible! No. Beat Cynthia as if she was nothing. Epic Yes.

And that was 3 days after starting the game.

Battling the Subway Bosses in Multi line. My pokes were down and Hilbert managed to defeat the Bosses' Klink-final-evo (forgot its name) and Durant. But here's the awesome part. He did it using a Ferroseed whose only attack was Giga Drain.

I thought I was doomed. Thank you very much Hilbert :D

Battling Cynthia in White, with the Vanililuxe I traded from Black version.

My Lv. 70 Vanililuxe vs. Her Lv. 77 Garchomp

Garchomp uses Stone Edge, super-effective, but Vanililuxe barely holds on. It OHKOs Garchomp with Ice Beam! I was pleasantly suprised. Luckily Stone Edge did not get a critical hit.

Also finding out my Kyurem and Volcarona in Black both had Sp. Atk IVs of 31. Modest Synchronize FTW!

Tsss....Catching a shiny sigilyph, eelektross and deino....(the frist two in only 2 days).........SO MUCH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

losing all bar one mon in the first E4 and then beating the rest in white

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom