• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your "YES!" moments

I had one just 5 minutes ago. I was playing White version and went surfing on route 1 looking for a Feebas, I came out with a Milotic! XD

Small ones when I find new areas, and pokemon I'm looking for. When I win gym battles too.

Clearing Stargazer Colosseum Master Battle Set 8, after like a million failed attempts and thousands of rage-quits. 8D; I hope the Wii U doesn't have the same problem as the Wii does, where games with Wi-Fi can't move save files to an SD card, because I never want to go through that hell again. The triumph is amazing, but the headache isn't.

Oh boy.
When I went up against Cynthia for the 3rd time, I thought:
"Gee, how will I lose THIS time?"
I was down to like 30 hp on my Empoleon when I critical hit whatever Cynthia's last one was, when...
BOOM! ^_^
It was a goner like THAT.
MAN was that hard!

Last edited:
Every time i catch a legendary. lol . throwing all these pokeballs makes me sleepy

I remember that in my Ruby Version, I caught Groudon with a normal Pokéball. No hacks. This may sound unrealistic, but I restarted my game after.

Winning the eight gym badge, and against the kimono girls with (mostly) just the red gyarados.

//Beating Whitney in one try, after an excruciating 20 minutes and 5 KO'd Pokemon.
//Beating Ghetsis
//Finding 2 Abras in Ruby
//Finding a Ralts in Ruby
//Being able to fight Morty in HG. Favorite gym leader, oh my god.

A little over a week ago, I'm derping around on the GTS and spot a level 70 shiny Golurk named Phasbot--weird name, but whatever--in Chile. His Trainer is asking for a female Hariyama. Since I can't find on on GTS to trade and I don't have one of my own, I offer up a Jirachi and hope for the best. An hour later, I get a female Hariyama and immediately trade.

When I look at Phasbot--seriously, what kind of name is that?!--I do a double take. He hatched at the Dragonspiral Tower, is Adamant, often dozes off, has Iron Fist and once had a Pokerus infection. His moveset?

Shadow Punch
Earthquake
Substitute
Focus Punch

I head to Nimbasa immediately and get him judged. He's outstanding and perfect in HP and Attack. So I head to Opelucid and hit up the EV girl. His stats are maxed. My conclusion? I'm thinking this guy was meant for the Battle Subway; the fact that he hatched shiny was just a happy coincidence. Once he was put through his rounds, his Trainer wanted to breed for something else and decided to give him up.

I hope that Trainer appreciates his new Adamant female Hariyama as much as I adore my brand new gorgeous shiny Golurk, weird name and all. :)

This happened when I was trying to catch Azelf on Platinum. I was weakening it with Gallade's Ice Punch, and all of a sudden I get some freeze hax. And guess how many turns Azelf was frozen for.

Six.

My "Yes!" moment came when I had my Excadrill used Horn Drill on Ghetsis's Hydreigon. Not only did it land on the first try, the Fire Blast from that demonic dragon missed in the turn before (which would've KO'd Excadrill instantly).

A "YES!!" moment for me was when I caught Raikou for the first time on SoulSilver. I didn't have any good balls to use, and I only had Dusk Balls, Poke Balls, and Fast Balls. I chucked a Fast Ball on it the first time I saw it, and he was caught. I was like O_O OH MY GOD YES I DID IT YES KADJFLAKJF YESSSSS

When i found a shiny Absol on Emerald when training my Pokemon caught it in Poke ball with no damage to it.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom