• With COPPA coming into full effect, the comments section and notifications for our YouTube videos are disabled. Not to worry, though, you can keep up with the latest episodes for all our ongoing series and provide your comments in the Bulbasocial section here.
  • NMLewis heads into the Petalburg Woods. Watch here and sing along as he hums his way through the Hoenn region.

Your "YES!" moments

Lovely
Reaction score
When Curtis decided to trade with me - and I didn't even see him in his working clothes yet!! XDD I was so happy to get a Telepathy Gardevoir :D

Secret Sword of Justice
Reaction score
So, I'm in Seaside Cave in Black 2, and I'm looking for a Shuckle because I haven't seen one yet. I also was hoping to find a Fire Stone from a dust cloud because I need one to evolve my Pansear, as I haven't seen Simisear yet. The first elemental stone I found was a Fire Stone! Yes! ^^

Monoceros
Reaction score
Looking at my B2 Pokedex this morning, I see that I am three Pokemon away from completing the Hoenn Dex--all of them are evolved forms and all can be taken care of in one fell swoop. I yelled and fist pumped when I realized that. Hoenn has been the hardest Dex by far...!

Raja of Pala
Reaction score
I gotta say, my "YES!!" moment was when I fought Rayquaza for the first time in Ruby. I threw all of my Ultra Balls at it, came down to my last 2 Pokeballs (I also forgot to mention that I didn't save before the fight", and I ended up catching it with my 2nd-to-last Pokeball. It was ridiculous!!!

A.K.A. Emboar
Reaction score
When the magikarp I caught at level five finally evolved. Also the day I got my first Pokemon game of my own.

Lovely
Reaction score
Getting a Kecleon by trade that had migrated all the way from Hoenn.

Oshawott to the end
Reaction score
I had to find a female Eevee to become an Espeon in White 2. I walked around in Castelia Gardens and my 2nd encounter was a female Eevee. And it even had a neutral nature.

"What do you mean, my Gengarite is contraband?!"
Reaction score
My most recent YES moment was when I beat the White Treehollow and got the Shiny Dratini. It had an Adamant nature and max IVs in Attack and Speed too. I'm so going to be using it for Gen VI.

Another one was catching the Shiny Haxorus in the Nature Preserve. Get this, it had a Lonely nature with max Attack IVs. I gave that to my sister for Black 2 though.

Monoceros
Reaction score
Black2 National Pokedex: Pokemon Seen-648
Pokemon Obtained-648

It. Is. Finally. DONE! :yahoo:

Reaction score
Obtaining Keldeo via event 2 mins ago on the Nintendo WFC mystery Gift and seeing his nature...... : RASH :D

OOOOOOHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH !

My Sword Hand Twitches!
Reaction score
Realizing I have saved up enough money to buy the two 3DS games that I currently want AND still have plenty for the october release!

Let's dance
Reaction score
Just got the last of N's Pokémon. The ones in Pinwheel Forest were so tough to find, being so low level that I shouldn't use repels, but I did it! :yahoo:

Parabolic Charge!
Reaction score
Catching a Crogunk with Dry Skin holding a black sludge on my first try with a crit catch.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
About 2 hours ago while playing Diamond I found my very first shiny ever. It was a Growlithe and it looks like a tiger.

And, the cool thing is I found it after hatching only roughly 50-60 eggs using the Masuda method.

Other than that I beat Lance once with the last Pokemon with only 1 hp left. I actually did scream "YES!!!"

Last edited:
Reaction score
My best Yes moment was when i fought zekrom (the moment when i can capture him)....
my team was 3 dragon type, 2 water type , and 1 plant type....he killed my team easly cause he is electric/dragon type
but when serperior was about to die i launched a pokeball and i caught him :D

Formally Katz
Reaction score
Just now completed the Unova Dex in White 2 after spending days transferring/trading over Pokemon (first time ever accomplishing something like this).

I'm very happy. :D

Everybody's Fool
Reaction score
FINALLY evolving Spyro into a Dragonite after accidentally stopping his evolution the first time.

I've been gone awhile
Reaction score
Just caught Mewtwo in three Ultra Balls on FireRed. I was prepared for a 2-hour long battle of resetting due to it having a nasty habit of knocking itself out. I stared at my screen for a few minutes, then I saved.