• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your "YES!" moments

AgentNatu

Reaction score
This thread is to post your moments in pokemon games that made you happy enough to make you say "yes!"

Mine was after fighting Giratina with my team and being reduced to a poorly leveled hm only pokemon that I threw a great ball...AND GOT IT!:-D

Other examples include shiny pokemon,winning a tough battle, or overcoming a hard situation in game,etc

Finding a shiny- Freakingt out screaming YES!
Tough battle- YES!
Catching a legendary in a regular ball- YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

The time I encountered my first Bidoof.
When I caught a Heracross finally.
When I encountered Mesprit and caught it with Master Ball.
Might be when I caught Giratina. With my Bibarel. Shadow Force my ass.

Edit: Now I finally managed to encounter a Miltank in my Diamond cartridge.

Last edited:
Beating Cynthia with my Garchomp vs her more Powerful Garchomp.

She had just taken out my Roserade with Giga Impact, and my last Pokemon was my Garchomp. Thanks to Giga Impact's recharge effect, my slightly slower Garchomp managed to sink a boosed Dragon Claw for the win.

-Finding shinies
-Beating the Pokemon League
-Catching a legendary Pokemon
-Finding a really rare Pokemon

Defeating Lance when only one more air slash from his Charizard would have defeated me.

When I beat Steven's Metagross with my Sceptile almost done for...
Those were the good times...

I dance whenever I:

I see a shiny
I beat the Champion
I beat my rival
"Wild Heracross appeared! Go, Hypno!"
Catch Legendary
Finish a hard mission in PMD
Hatch a cool Pokémon

My best "YEEEESSS!!" moment was when I encountered my first ever shiny after I restarted my Platinum... I was training my Chimchar when I ran into a shiny Shinx. I had a SEIZURE. I was screaming sooo much my throat hurt the next day. I caught it with my last Pokeball! I was SOO damn scared!

When my Bellossom defeated a Bellossom twice its Level.
When I encountered two shinies right after another while leveling ip Bellossom.
When I quick did the Pokemon lottery two minutes before Midnight & it won on the last digit with Bellossom, then came back right after midnight & Bellossom won with the last three digits.
My Bellossom-AWESOME.

I didn't go yes,I SCREAMED when I beat Sapphire and Leaf Green.

When I was fighting Pokemon Trainer Red, and I sent out my level 58 Nidoking against his level 88 Pikachu. Looking back it was a dumb idea, and I still lost the battle, but this moment was epic.

Pikachu attacked with Iron Tail. I thought I was done for, but was miraculously left with ONE HP. I attack with Earth Power. Boom. Pika dies. :'D

Beating Lance with my level 44 Feraligatr, a one in a million Ice fang crit streak, and a lucky miss from him. Big "Yes" moment cause I had nothing left to throw at him.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom