• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your "YES!" moments

Catching a shiny Modest-nature Kirlia with a speed IV of 31 in a Premier Ball.

Cousin: -trying to beat Wallace for me- Ah, forget it! You're screwed! -gives it back to me-
Me: -tries to finish the battle and actually wins-
Cousin: WHAT!.
Me: YES!

^ This is in Emerald, I reckon? He's easy as hell to beat, there.

beating Whitney in HG with only a sliver of quilava's hp left.
30 minute battle. or maybe longer

Beating the shit out of Cynthia's last Pokemon with my Torterra at low health; and then beating my first Pokemon game. That's why I fanboy her.

Yesterday, I caught my first shiny ever, which appeared completely randomly while I was training (after I've spent countless hours trying unsuccessfully to chain shinies)--a shiny Cacturne with an Adamant nature. I've decided to train it.

Last summer, or maybe the summer before, I caught two shinies in one month in my Pearl game! :D

*Plays pokemon Black, 6th gym, and losing to a Swanna and Emboar is my last pokemon*

Emboar survived I beleve was an Air Slash or something with 4 HP and defeated swanna with an roll out.

Tense battle and I was thinking to play the M. Bison yes quote.

A long time ago, in HeartGold, I was leaving Ecruteak, then I put on some repel to make sure I can have a safe trip. When I was riding through the grass, Entei appeared out of nowhere! I had a spare Master Ball from trading, so I used it to catch him.

Managed to beat a random trainer (level 13 Koromori) battle in White with a level 8 Tabunne I just caught before the battle.

when I caught the Legendary Beasts in quick succession in Pokémon Gold. ah, the felt epic!

Fighting Chuck in Heartgold. He was the only gym leader in HG I had a problem with, mostly due to my lack of Flying/Psychic Pokémon.

The first time I tried, his Primeape Double-Teamed to the point where I couldn't hit it at all, and fainted half of my team. I finally got rid of it, and then his Poliwrath one-hit-killed my last pokémon. (Quilava)

About a dozen tries later, I decide to train my Flaafy and evolve it into an Ampharos. Then I go into the gym… Use all but my Ampharos to faint Primeape, and then get two critical hits on the Poliwrath, and then he missed on all of his attacks.

I must say I was delighted.

Catching Ho-oh on the second ultra ball ^-^ I was all like YEEEESSSSSSS WIIIIIINNNNNNNN

when I caught the Legendary Beasts in quick succession in Pokémon Gold. ah, the felt epic!

Ugh, and they were a bitch like hell for me, with even Entei taking about 3 tries full of Hypnosis and Meanlooks everywhere...

Damn the brat wasting my Masterball...

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom