• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your "YES!" moments

-Caught a Shiny Rattata (My first shiny!)
-Caught Ho-Oh with wait... a normal Pokeball!
-Caught Sudowoodo (The rare one in HeartGold/SoulSilver)
-Caught Snorlax (Rare on in HeartGold/SoulSilver)
-Caught Zapdos at the PowerPlant!
-Caught Articuno on Seafoam Ilsands
-Caught Moltres on Mount Silver
-Finished HeartGold
-Got a Mew (Trade)
-Reached Lv100 with my Feraligatr
-Got a Sceptile before battling the first gym of Emerald (Level up)
-Got a Kyogre (Trade)
-Beat a high level Gyrados using my Infernape (Gyrados-WATER/FLYING, Infernape-FIRE/FIGHTING)
-Beating the Elite Four in Black
-Beating N in Black
-Beating Gehtsis in Black
-Beating Cynthia in Black
-Catching Reshiram
-Getting Victini (Trade)
-Reaching Lv100 with my Emboar

In my Platinum game, I was in the Safari Zone when a shiny Bibarel arrived. I was so worried it would run away, but I managed to catch it before it could. YES!

I have two of them

1. When I started to fight the Elite 4 on Pokemon Black. It was a road straight into awesome and beyond.

2. The first time I actualy thought about an upcoming battle. Usally I just grab a few mons and then wing it and hope for a win. This time I planned ahead for amtch against some of my friends an I absolutly murdered them in battle. We were all very surprised with what I could do. Too bad they've all caught to me and have started to take me seriously. It was fun while it lasted.

Finally catching Virizion after blowing about 15 balls on him. I swear to Primus, that thing was laughing at me every time he popped free.

Remembering that I could wall the slag out of Terrakion with my level 100 Golgantes (German Golurk). I just let the big fella stand in front of Terrakion and watched him squirm as I pitched balls at him. So much fun. :evil:

15 balls ? That's nothing
mingplz.png

Anyway, a YES moment of mine was during my last Gym Leader battle in my Sapphire Nuzlocke Challenge. My Linoone was pinned down against Winona's Altaria. I wished for a Defense Drop thanks to Rock Smash, while the opponent used Dragon Dance 3 times. After that, I 2HKO the Altaria with Strenght while it couldn't KO Lucy (my Linoone) with a +3 Earthquake. I was especially happy because only 3 of Pokémons weren't weak to the Flying-type / Altaria's Earthquake so THIS was a hard challenge to not have any of my Pokémons KO'd during the fights. :D

Catching my shiny Numel with the second Great Ball on Emerald. In fact, even seeing a shiny Numel rather than SLugma - because I'd planned my team with Numel in mind.

Finally owning Cynthia's Garchomp after endless attempts ( lost count after 20 :p ) when it used Giga Impact instead of its usual Earthquake spam on my Empoleon. I did a victory dance :D! Catching Mespirit in a Pokeball with my Bibarel Lv18 ( HM SLAVE ) out front. Bibarel YOU ROCK! Catching Legendaries in Pokeballs is epic and makes me do a victory dance as well :D.

About any time a Pokemon survives at 1HP in a Nuzlocke run. That moment of fear as its HP doesn't stop dropping, and then finally it stops at 1 as fear is overcome with triumph, even if the battle isn't over yet.

When I won against Greta in Emerald, with my lead pokemon (Salamence) still alive till the end.

Heracross got KO'd by Aerial Ace, that's just it... and I'm surprised it didn't endure to activate its Salac Berry.
Umbreon is a little tough, it just spams confuse ray, though my Salamence has Lum Berry, but Umbreon spams another confuse ray again. Salamence manages to attack again instead of self-hurting, by brick break, enough for me to win the 2nd judgment.
Shedinja is next. My Salamence got its confusion miraculously healed, and KO'd Shedinja, that's just it. :p

Battle Frontier's Noland is harder...
My lead poke failed to do damage even once, and got KO'd.
My second poke is Blissey. And Noland's lead poke, Electabuzz, keeps on spamming Cross Chop without missing once, and in turn I keep spamming Softboiled until all 5 PP of Cross Chop runs out. At least not one of them landed a critical hit...
Then I keep spamming on calm mind as Electabuzz failed to do enough damage on the elemental punches (they weren't physical attacks way back then), and restore health by softboiled, before knocking out electabuzz with fire blast.
His next poke is Armaldo, but I just OHKO'd it by Blizzard (luckily its Quick Claw didn't activate, which I believe that's the item its holding).
His last poke is Dugtrio, but it haxed my Blissey out by King's Rock flinch from Earthquake, and a successful Fissure (though another earthquake could also KO my Blissey since after the flinch hax it only has yellow HP left)
Only one pokemon is left in my side...Milotic.
Dugtrio EQuakes me again, and luckily no flinch-hax. I just KO'd it with Surf, that's all.

At least I got the Factory symbol :)

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom