• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your "YES!" moments

When Curtis decided to trade with me - and I didn't even see him in his working clothes yet!! XDD I was so happy to get a Telepathy Gardevoir :D

So, I'm in Seaside Cave in Black 2, and I'm looking for a Shuckle because I haven't seen one yet. I also was hoping to find a Fire Stone from a dust cloud because I need one to evolve my Pansear, as I haven't seen Simisear yet. The first elemental stone I found was a Fire Stone! Yes! ^^

Looking at my B2 Pokedex this morning, I see that I am three Pokemon away from completing the Hoenn Dex--all of them are evolved forms and all can be taken care of in one fell swoop. I yelled and fist pumped when I realized that. Hoenn has been the hardest Dex by far...!

I gotta say, my "YES!!" moment was when I fought Rayquaza for the first time in Ruby. I threw all of my Ultra Balls at it, came down to my last 2 Pokeballs (I also forgot to mention that I didn't save before the fight", and I ended up catching it with my 2nd-to-last Pokeball. It was ridiculous!!!

When the magikarp I caught at level five finally evolved. Also the day I got my first Pokemon game of my own.

I had to find a female Eevee to become an Espeon in White 2. I walked around in Castelia Gardens and my 2nd encounter was a female Eevee. And it even had a neutral nature.

My most recent YES moment was when I beat the White Treehollow and got the Shiny Dratini. It had an Adamant nature and max IVs in Attack and Speed too. I'm so going to be using it for Gen VI.

Another one was catching the Shiny Haxorus in the Nature Preserve. Get this, it had a Lonely nature with max Attack IVs. I gave that to my sister for Black 2 though.

Obtaining Keldeo via event 2 mins ago on the Nintendo WFC mystery Gift and seeing his nature...... : RASH :D

OOOOOOHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH !

Realizing I have saved up enough money to buy the two 3DS games that I currently want AND still have plenty for the october release!

Just got the last of N's Pokémon. The ones in Pinwheel Forest were so tough to find, being so low level that I shouldn't use repels, but I did it! :yahoo:

About 2 hours ago while playing Diamond I found my very first shiny ever. It was a Growlithe and it looks like a tiger.

And, the cool thing is I found it after hatching only roughly 50-60 eggs using the Masuda method.

Other than that I beat Lance once with the last Pokemon with only 1 hp left. I actually did scream "YES!!!"

Last edited:
My best Yes moment was when i fought zekrom (the moment when i can capture him)....
my team was 3 dragon type, 2 water type , and 1 plant type....he killed my team easly cause he is electric/dragon type
but when serperior was about to die i launched a pokeball and i caught him :D

Just now completed the Unova Dex in White 2 after spending days transferring/trading over Pokemon (first time ever accomplishing something like this).

I'm very happy. :D

FINALLY evolving Spyro into a Dragonite after accidentally stopping his evolution the first time.

Just caught Mewtwo in three Ultra Balls on FireRed. I was prepared for a 2-hour long battle of resetting due to it having a nasty habit of knocking itself out. I stared at my screen for a few minutes, then I saved.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom