• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your "YES!" moments

I finished the national Pokedex yesterday. First time I've ever accomplished this in all the eight years I've played. Shiny pokemon, beware! I got the shiny charm now!

My yes moment was when I found a level 35 shiny dragonair after waiting three hours at the safari zone in FR. I think i blacked out for a couple of seconds afterwards...
Another was when I awakened Zekrom in black 2 and instant catch with an ultra ball.
I also caught regirock with a quick ball in the rock peak chamber, same game.

I still search for a Kangaskan in glittering cave on Pokemon Y...

@growlithemaster; Did you get to catch the Dragonair ?

My Yes moment was YESterday, moments before I went to sleep : I got my 2nd perfect IV'd Hustle Male Nidoran. The reason I went for a second one is to give it to a friend afterwards. Oh, and realising how useful it is to have many spare bred Nidorans for the GTS. :D

so I was trading with another person (can't remember who), and they started trading me ALL these LEGIT event/Shiny Pokémon for:
my lvl 100 Raikou
my lvl 100 Entei
my lvl 100 German Charizard
my Shiny Japanese Espeon
and a few other Pokémon I don't remember...
I got in return:
Event Deoxys lvl 50
Event Victini lvl 100
Event Genesect lvl 15
Event Keldeo lvl 15.
Shiny Flygon lvl 90
Shiny Porygon 2 lvl 90
and Shiny Alakazam lvl 90.
I FLIPPED OUT. I was totally overjoyed. haven't been that happy since I got my Mew. NEVER thought I would get a Victini. NEVER.

I was IV breeding some Rotoms a little while ago and hatched a Rotom with six flawless IVs out of the blue. It made me pretty happy. :D

My best 'Yes!' Moment in pokémon must have been catching rayquaza with the first ultra Ball i threw at it :) though it does not compare to what some of you others have pulled off :D

walking into an Electric Safari and the FIRST Pokemon i run into is...a SHINY Emolga. it's gone now. traded it for an Event Tornadus.

I was doing some Wonder Trading last night and some random guy traded me a Shiny Exeggutor. I freaked out and it made my night. :D

I was running around in the Friend Safari today and came across a shiny Sunkern, with a Modest nature and three perfect IVs. Talk about luck!

Just a few seconds ago, I wandered into the Desert Resort in search of N's Pokemon. Guess what I found instead? A shiny Dwebble.
It gave me a bit of a mixed reaction... for one thing, I seriously was NOT expecting that. Too bad I don't really like Dwebble... But that makes my third random Shiny encounter! :lol:

Oh, and finding out that all of N's Pokemon have perfect IV's. Just another reason to love that strange guy...

Just a few seconds ago, I wandered into the Desert Resort in search of N's Pokemon. Guess what I found instead? A shiny Dwebble.
It gave me a bit of a mixed reaction... for one thing, I seriously was NOT expecting that. Too bad I don't really like Dwebble... But that makes my third random Shiny encounter! :lol:

I've got the same experience as you did. My Shiny Dwebble is still in Black 2, though.

Catching Kyurem in White with only one Pokemon left who was already on the verge of death

Finding and catching a shiny Nidorina shortly after failing to catch a shiny Exeggcute in the Safari Zone in LeafGreen

Going to Santalune Forest to capture a Scatterbug and the only one I found was shiny

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom